Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 121

camisa:
does chaos oscilator repaint? yep, it repaints... :P

Does #Chaos MoneyLine2 repaint too?

No

kerty9:
Does #Chaos MoneyLine2 repaint too?

It doesn't! But there is so much good stuff Mr. Nims is sharing to focus on this one thing is to truely be missing the point,

Good Trading

Nope

airic77:
Yes the Chaos Money line 2 does repaint often. I use it as one of my filters. Where can I learn how to code my own EA?

Put on the visual tester with a M1 chart and once the bar was closed it didn't change. So no it doesn't repaint. But if there is a need for it to ok. I won't clutter this thread with does it repaint questions and answers.

homestudy:
Put on the visual tester with a M1 chart and once the bar was closed it didn't change. So no it doesn't repaint. But if there is a need for it to ok. I won't clutter this thread with does it repaint questions and answers.

Perhaps you may not care if an indicator repaints or not. But it is good to know when a new indicator is introduced in the thread that looks too good to be true. An indicator that repaints would appear picture perfect on charts but during live trading or EA trading, it would give many false signals to screw up the account. I have abandoned several EA's because most of the trending and filtering Indicators I found in this thread would repaint and EA was getting stuck with false trades. So I am still looking for a non-repainting trend indicator that can help me filter trades around renko reversals. I am currently testing out #chaos MoneyLine 2 to see if it repaints on renko charts.

airic77:
Yes the Chaos Money line 2 does repaint often. I use it as one of my filters. Where can I learn how to code my own EA?

You may need to study the tutorials to learn how to program EA. If you already are a programmer, it should be very easy to pick it up in a matter of few days or weeks. There are plenty of EAs with source code that you can use to tailor them for your system, so there is no reason to reinvent or program it from scratch. I am not a programmer, but I have learned bare minimum to get by making small changes here or there.

EA creator

Check this out:

Molanis Strategy Builder for MetaTrader

Regards,

Grzack

It got me confused

People this thread is a mess.

I came to this thread because I was interested in Mr Nims's work, only to find the first 70 pages to be hijacked by all kind of Renko version/indicators/scrips... and what not. I couldn't take it any longer and decided to skip the rest and come straight to the end: HERE!

The information on the first page makes sense to me, and i hope that i didn't miss anything important in the last 50 pages or so.

Could some confirm that all information found on page 1 is updated?

Thanks...I will follow this thread from today on.

Thanks to Mr Nims and all who have contributed

Exit Signal

I gave the last 50 pages another go and was happy to see that MR Nims is Back.

Many people and even Mr Nims have discussed the exit strategy, or better yet, the lack thereof. Since there are many other Renko based systems around I thought it might be useful to borrow one of theirs.

Parabolic Sar sell signal: PSAR settings of 0.09 and 0.2. Exit the trade when the PSAR breaks

In an uptrend PA is above the PSAR but when the trend stops, PA will pull back to the PSAR and eventually break it: SELL! opposite for downtrend.

Please understand that this is only theory from my part because I haven't tested Mr nims system at all, let alone with PSAR exit strategy.

For your consideration.

trading journal

Something I can share with the community:

Anyone interested in an awsome "trading journal spreadsheet" with all whistles and bells, please pm me.

Can't post for obvious reasons.

Reason: