Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 127

it strikes me that some of the responses are medieval. if someone finds a problem or an issue i get told to go back to price/time.

have any of you heard of science? you try to disprove a theory to make it viable....

someones signature reads "together we can improve our trading" igorads i think...

there is a basic problem in the bricks, there is a discussion in the actual renko thread and i was looking to see if anyone had attempted what painless was doing to improve the renkolive 3.2 ea which produces the bricks.

"If you have problems with renko charts, go back to the normal, time frame based, charts."

the earth is not flat.

GrZack:
Do you use the official s-renko bars or the other one?

If you have problems with renko charts, go back to the normal, time frame based, charts. For me, personally, fits renko (I use the official version) well. More comfort --> more confidence --> more success.

MACD cross, Orininline, QQE adv, KG wave trigger are my filters + triggers.

Take care,

GrZack

francisfinley:
it strikes me that some of the responses are medieval. if someone finds a problem or an issue i get told to go back to price/time.

have any of you heard of science? you try to disprove a theory to make it viable....

someones signature reads "together we can improve our trading" igorads i think...

there is a basic problem in the bricks, there is a discussion in the actual renko thread and i was looking to see if anyone had attempted what painless was doing to improve the renkolive 3.2 ea which produces the bricks.

"If you have problems with renko charts, go back to the normal, time frame based, charts."

the earth is not flat.

ahaha, thanks for the info (earth is not flat)

Have you ever tried the OFFICIAL s-renko script?

MQL Service Shop

I have no problems with it. It works as it has to be.

take care, peace,

GrZack

trying now..... thanks

GrZack:
ahaha, thanks for the info (earth is not flat)

Have you ever tried the OFFICIAL s-renko script?

MQL Service Shop

I have no problems with it. It works as it has to be.

take care, peace,

GrZack

francisfinley:
just to show what i am talking about open up a renko 10 size on EU. look at yesterday afternoon....

1 brick goes from 1.3578 upto 1.3610 im sure you can do the maths... the advantages in the system are lost as you would have got in on a price time chart a lot earlier with your indicators.

the production of bricks definitely needs improving.

This may have been talked about before but it certainly hasnt been answered.

If you have a problem with Renko bars then go with Constant Range Bars.

To francis finley

Hello francis finley

you found fault here with the great wicks and moving up and around 20 pips to 30 pips ., so u messed up with .,

with the specified mqlservice.net when I got to see a chart , I am astonished it's exactly the same as(s) of 3.2., look at the image .

More over what is official with Renko., it's a individual programmers site and nothing is official .

Renko's were japanese pattern boxes as u know., it means the construction of brick over brick., as several illustrations around show that.

let zack show his chart and we can analyse tonight.

I am attaching what is found in mqlservice.net.

regards

Nair

Files:
renko.gif  7 kb

francisfinley:
just to show what i am talking about open up a renko 10 size on EU. look at yesterday afternoon....

1 brick goes from 1.3578 upto 1.3610 im sure you can do the maths... the advantages in the system are lost as you would have got in on a price time chart a lot earlier with your indicators.

the production of bricks definitely needs improving.

This may have been talked about before but it certainly hasnt been answered.

I m so impressed with your idea but unfortunately to the best of my knowledge that is what we should live with renko.

I would like to suggest you to analyse the ordinary candle from TF5 m until TF4Hr and compare with Renko 10 bar size. How many pips before you enter with profit and how many pips you let go when exiting. try to compare. If you get more pips with ordinary candle, then forget about renko.

Honestly, I dont have any TF based chart on my screen, only renko.

p/s. earth could be rectangle.

Orinin

dont get me wrong i see real value in renko.

i just want it to work properly!

as i say combined with a price/time chart and some of the indicators in another thread on this site it is very powerful.

just be aware of the limitation of any indi only getting you in on the second renko bar and in its current vein we are talking wick+candle+following brick like yesterday you are not getting in until 42 pips later + spread on top....

thats not acceptable.

Orinin:
I m so impressed with your idea but unfortunately to the best of my knowledge that is what we should live with renko.

I would like to suggest you to analyse the ordinary candle from TF5 m until TF4Hr and compare with Renko 10 bar size. How many pips before you enter with profit and how many pips you let go when exiting. try to compare. If you get more pips with ordinary candle, then forget about renko.

Orinin

Hello orinin forgot to see and check your pm

Orinin:

Orinin

hello orinin

I have pm'd you ,hope u had forgot your last reply in market gallops.

regards

Nair

Reason: