Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 128

what is renko ashi first candle base?!

i think this very important..

if first candle in the past false all data from past to today FALSE TOO..

pls answer mr. nims..

tnx..

GrZack:
I'll download the livechart3.2 & compare it with the official s-renko bricks as you want. Will send you some screenshots later today.

I'm not a part of Phd Michael Rutka's team/website. I have no benefit to share that site with others. I paid the fee & use the renko charts with high confidence.

Take care,

GrZack

And what kind of returns are you obtaining?

Okey guys, I won't download the other renko chart & screw up my charts ...

Please find attached how does it work.

Method:

On demo, last five days 14% grow

on live account, I've just started.

Files:
renko.jpg  17 kb

ok doesnt really show much but anything that is moving towards tick based is better. maybe its just that the way metatrader is - time orientated that we never get a real renko solution?

GrZack:
Okey guys, I won't download the other renko chart & screw up my charts ...

Please find attached how does it work.

Method:

On demo, last five days 14% grow

on live account, I've just started.

Tradestation & Ninjatrader (if I remember correctly) offers "real renko" solutions.

i will investigate.

ta

GrZack:
Tradestation & Ninjatrader (if I remember correctly) offers "real renko" solutions.

update

As Francis has pointed out there are problems with trying to use renko on MT4 with script/ea/indicator methods. I have posted how to circumvent this issue in the past. However for my own purposes, and as I am not at all impressed with the alternatives, free or otherwise. I am writing a charting/trading application that can interface to both MT4 and MB Navigator via its API. My focus is to produce any chart in any time frame/size and enable complex order types with lightening execution. I will not be adding indicators.

I created some nice time charts in MT4, tick, 1, 2 3, etc seconds but the order placement in MT4 is just too slow and hot key linked scripts just aren't versatile enough for me.

Files:
2_secondbar.jpg  64 kb

masoudu2ub:
what is renko ashi first candle base?!

i think this very important..

if first candle in the past false all data from past to today FALSE TOO..

pls answer mr. nims..

tnx..

Dont use the s-renko script. Use the renko live chart 3.2 EA .... it doesnt have to do with the 1st candle, it just follows price levels for renko like 10-20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100 ect

nair:
I wish Mr.Nims and Orinin to look into this system and create an simple EA for this., can you help., or any members can help;

please view this thread and post no; 509 (piptrap-its me in forex factory).

I use to surf forex for renko just crossed this thread day back and found u are a ardent trader in renko.,

please visit this thread and check post no; 509

Renko Block Charts - Page 34 @ Forex Factory

I am sure you will be interested as I posted a betterment after around 36 hours of setting proper indicators for this system.

I seek an EA out of this system., can u help bring out an EA for this., I have also posted in the thread.

regards

Nair

I do not know MQL coding dude.

mr_nims:
Dont use the s-renko script. Use the renko live chart 3.2 EA .... it doesnt have to do with the 1st candle, it just follows price levels for renko like 10-20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100 ect

Nim's plz tell where will i purchase officiale renko ?

Reason: