Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 115

keithfdean:
- is the system posted originally the current version?

Yes, but there are other variations. You have to read ALL the posts.

GrZack:
Hi,

yes, this is unusual! Close the window (this window box) and place the renko EA to the M1 chart again.

Reload the newly generated chart in off-line mode, and here you go. You won't see the parallel candles again.

Anyway: don't you have two renko chart in the same currency pair? For example two M2 off-line chart with different renko boxes?

Regards,

GrZack

Yeah I did have two renko charts on the same pair. I was testing two eas. That was probably it. I'm using only IINWMARROWS for my entries and getting conservative results. Anyone have any suggestions for a simple effective entry for use with renkos.

I'm currently using a simple exit of 20 SL and 20 TP.

Kiss

henryloving:
sounds amazing, I am wondering if the sun sign is drawn by an indicator? if yes, would you please let me know the indicator name?

You can have the full version from Xard777 thread. I collect it from there.

I believe it is called the semaphore indicator. I have it somewhere on my puter let me know if you need it and I'll try and dig it up

cheers

Yes Semaphore

N
nickmead:
The semaphore is just another indicator. I do not use it for this system and I believe the existing template and inductors posted on the first page are that is needed to trade this system. My goal is always to reduce the number of indicators on the screen to a bear minimum. Less is more or KISS however you want to say it

regards

N

Depends entirely on what type of trader you are. Some traders will be more than happy to close 20pips or 1 renko candle only. In this case, no indicator at all required.

I m a full time trader and if possible I want to collect all the pips in every market movements. Hence, I put all necessary indicators on my chart to serve every purpose.

Instead of semaphore, now I used Buy and Sell indicator. I did not use pointer like EMA crossover signal or IINWMARROWS, but I used another customised indicator that will give better results.

Good Luck

Orinin

Files:

airic77:
Yeah I did have two renko charts on the same pair. I was testing two eas. That was probably it. I'm using only IINWMARROWS for my entries and getting conservative results. Anyone have any suggestions for a simple effective entry for use with renkos. I'm currently using a simple exit of 20 SL and 20 TP.

Try to use TRIX. Non-repainting indicator. Wait till the brick close.

Regards,

GrZack

2 Orinin

Plz...template for download.

With indy.

2 GrZack

What is best settings for Trix? TF 2 min.

Hi, Dear,

Plz. send the indicator with template

thanks

Stig:
2 Orinin

With indy.

2 GrZack

What is the size of the bricks? Do some research/homework & you'll find which will fit for you personally.

Anyway, you can use multiple Trix indicators... Settings for example: 2 & 8, 3 & 9.

The higher one can also used for filter, the lower one can be a trigger.

Thanx!

I use brick size 8 on 2 min tf.

I'll researching better setting later.

Do some research, no more spoon feed

Stig:
2 Orinin

With indy.

2 GrZack

Hi Stig,

All the indicators That I used can be downloaded in this thread. Do some reading and research by yourself. No more spoon feeding hence no one even will say thank you to you.

Thanks

Orinin

from Mexico

I would say THANK YOU, but guess that would not get me any results on that request from the other trader, lol

Reason: