MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 254

no connection  (3)
Hi. My internet connection is working but my mt4 platform wont connect. Any suggestions?   Thanks. J 
Do you know this indicator. XO clean_mtf + alerts + lines 2 //------------------------------------------------------------------ //------------------------------------------------------------------ #property copyright "" #property link "" #property indicator_separate_window #property
Hi , I am trying to create a crossver alert sytem with the infamous megafx indicator.I know it repaints like crazy . It should be a simple process of reading the id1 and id 2 candle values right? But It does not work . It only gives the bearish alerts when the line crosses below 0 but not the
Hopefully someone can help. managing more than one order at a time has been tough for me to get my head around. could someone tell me why both of these orders are not closing? it only closes the first. i understand that this is not the first time its been asked but all the posts just have random
[Deleted]
hello, i'm trying to code an indicator derived from an EMA Crossover indicator . the indicator draw an arrow on the current candle when conditions are met and it does his job. now the problem is with the popup and ring-tone alert, it comes too late, the ring-tone and the popup window appear at the...
Hi, I have the csv file format like below (to append d2, e2 ,d3,e3 value) : i have used before FileSeek(handle,-2, SEEK_END) to append to end of file (in this case : d3,e3) but I dont know what is the FileSeek (handle, ?, SEEK_END) to append the d2, e2 ,d3,e3 value. Please help. a1, b1, c1, d1, e1
Can anyone help? My MT4 keeps crashing and not responding after i install custom indicators, my friend does not have this problem and i even bought a new laptop becaus ei thought my old one was somewhat dated but not old at all. Im using a standard Vantage account the same as my friend and i have
Hi, I am trying to create an EA. I wanna to calculate RSI level for result of another indicator like Alligator or MA. How can I calculate that? When I use iRSI method like below, the result is zero! lips = iAlligator ( NULL , 0 , 13 , 8 , 8 , 5 , 5 , 3 , MODE_SMMA , PRICE_MEDIAN , MODE_GATORLIPS , 1
Hi, I am looking at my trades and, although the EA is doing quite well I have seen that it might be a good idea to exit some trades after some time. Due not having reached TP, it might get stuck in flat movements, so I would like to know if I can tell the EA: If in Profit for X time, close all
Hi, I am looking for help to code theses lines: - if bid (not open or Close) > x : Close all sell positions, buy if there is no buy trade - if bid < y: Close all buy positions, Sell if there is no open short trade. Thank you
[environment] Oanda MT4 build 1280 [Description] I run the code below, "FileOpen" does not work(no file created). I could not find the error code even "GetLastError"(result is 0). int OnInit () { int handle; //file handler string FILE_NAME = "sample.txt"; //file open handle
  Isha-line-fibo set and forget  (26   1 2 3)
This indicator is one that takes long term trades and is for the trader who does not want to monitor the trade all day.You will wake and go to the computer and set a buy stop and sell stop order with stoploss and then go swimming and come back later and one of the levels will be hit.I have heard of...
Anybody else not getting "connected?" (i.e. no data feed - not connected to server) I have been using for over a year and this is the first time this has occured for such an extended period. Please help. Thank you.
Hi, Is this possible to display the comment on chart with bold/big size font and different colour? currently i used to display comments as normal. but i like to display header as bigger font with bold and ey-catch colour. Please help me if there is any functions available to use? currently i use:...
Hi Do you have suggestion how to overcome MT4 problem, which is for atleast last 10 years: MAJOR PROBLEM: Trendlines moves away from original place where they were drawn, when new week starts. The best thing is: I saved a chart template after i draw a trendlines, but even i apply this template over...
Hi, Im new with EA, could someone help me: Place buy order when current ask is 100 days high thx in advance. Zee
I search on net Rubicon EA but didn't find.. so i develop my own... I did it with my little knowledge, if someone has good idea, please share. Steps To use: 1) Download Rubicon-Indicator.ex4 (I dont have mql4 file, i download ex4 from internet) 2) Download Rubicon-Expert.ex4 3) Place...
Hi, I begin to MQL4 and I wrote this code. This code is "if price is > x, close sell position and buy", and "if price is < y, close buy position and sell". Only one open trade each time. Compilaton is ok, but is there easy to fix or obvious mistakes ? #property copyright "" #property link ""
Hi all, I want to create an EA based on ichimoku strategy. My problem lies when I want to close the open order. The strategy is when the chikou span or lagging indicator touches the bar then the open order will be close. My attempt is to count the bar using this code: int FuncBars( int shift) {
Hi Friend Can someone help me how to extract previous three HH, HL, LL and LH from the code of ZigZag indicator? I have removed the indicator functionality portion from the code, so it can be suitably modified to convert into a function. I would like to convert it into a function. Thanks in advance
I have Broker Server IG-LIVE, I am not able to find in MT4 Terminal from other Broker. How do I fix it. On MT4 Terminal of NON IG.com Broker Terminal I tried below Accounts --> Open Account -> Add New Broker Like --> IG-LIVE and it does not find this broker. I tried above on two different non IG
What happens to the spread for buystop or sellstop if for example a buy stop is placed at 1.16533, when spread was 15 points, and when price rose to 1.16533 the spread was 10 points and continued to exit at takeprofit for 50 pips at 1.16583? Did it mean the order closed with 15 point spread at
Hello, I am trying to add a push notification to my code. But its seems its not working can anyone help me
Is there a way method A would work ? (to include a library if its not included already if it is required) #property version "1.00" #property strict #include <Canvas\Canvas.mqh> //A : #ifdef CCanvas string message_from_a= "CANVAS IS INCLUDED" ; #endif #ifndef CCanvas string message_from_a= "CANVAS
I am trying to automatically create a TextObject on the chart as a specific Bar/Time and Price, but I can't get it working. I tried the examples given in the MQL Help, but they don't show any text, they don't seem to work at all. What is the minimum amount of code needed to draw a Text Object with
I want to know any custom indicator that can show end of trend. Near end trend mean it will loose volume and momentum. Or small Lower low /higher high and no more high or low. Can someone suggest me
Hi, i have an excel file with export of all trades of MT4 backtest. Is it possible to link a recod and have MT4 open on a specific symbol and authomatically navigate to a specific time in the past? To be more clear i need to click on a specific trade in excel and view on MT4 the chart of the time
  MT4 Tabs  (2)
Hi, Is there an option or add-in to MT4 charts to "High-Lite" in colour the active Tab on the bottom of the MT4 Charts.......at the moment each Tab is White in colour with the active Tab identified with an almost indistinguishable "High-Lite" . Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Hi, I' having a hard time with changing the SL and TP of all active orders. See code below, It seems to never close trade 1 (order 0). Should the below code not change all orders to the same stop loss and take profit? for ( int i= 0 ;i< OrdersTotal ();i++) { if ( OrderSelect
Im having issues with my ea entering at fibo levels. I want the ea to open at each fibo level once. And when there are new fibo levels higher or lower it should again enter at all fibo levels once. I tought i could do this with order comment but i dont get it right. It open at 23.6 and then create a