Isha-line-fibo set and forget - page 2

if target is not hit day of trade do we close at end of day or let it run?

Kevinator,

Thanks for the info!!! After copying the file back into the indicator file and deleting a custom indicator that doesn't work, it's working!! Thanks again for your info.

-FT

kevinator:
Down load indicator to drivec/programfiles/yourbroker/experts/indicators then save.Close and reopen the terminal or (refresh)delete one of the custom indicators you are not using and indicator should be in your custom indicators list.

befr:
if target is not hit day of trade do we close at end of day or let it run?

Yes we close and recalculated levels at 0:00 start of the new day.I have noticed this method has good daily hit rate.

hey guys im also trying out this indicator as well just put it on today about 2 hours late but still in time as price hasnt been triggered yet. if you want to follow along my mt4 page is jason467.mt4stats.com

Another good day with this method as a win at 40 pips.I leave the buy stop and sell stop levels active all day and this week got a long and short winner in one day as price was in swing.

Only one trading per day ? which pair ?

kevinator:
This indicator is one that takes long term trades and is for the trader who does not want to monitor the trade all day.You will wake and go to the computer and set a buy stop and sell stop order with stoploss and then go swimming and come back later and one of the levels will be hit.I have heard of someone making 60 thousand dollars a year trading this way and never spending more than 1 hour a week at the computer.

Thanks you, Kevinator for the indicator. Will try it out next week.

Hello,my fellow pips hunters.I am very happy to have stumble upon this thread and this indicator,although it looks good on chart.Am testing it out already on EU but i place only the sell trade because as it is begging to be on the down side on D1 chart.I shall return in the night to give feed back on how the trade goes.Good luck to u all.

Hi There I have never posted on this forum before. Very interested in hearing your results with this system. Looks really great. I am keen to find a set and forget system that has good results and this one definitely looks most promising. Please let me know some results if possible. It would be much appreciated. I am hoping to trade this on the GBPUSD. Thanks for posting this in the first instance. Pivots seem to be the best way to trade I just don't fully understand how to do it. If anyone knows of good info concerning this subject I would really appreciate it.

Whats the R/R ratio?

Reason: