MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 207

Reversal order  (4)
Hello everyone, i have one simple script which makes buy and sell, i wanna change to direction of order while last order completed with stop loss. how can i do this, what should i add as a code thank you for helping string direction= "buy" ; input int TakeProfitPoints = 50 ; input int StoplossPoints
Dear Sirs, All my trading signals are suddenly gone from Mql5 and I would like to know how to restore back the signals on Mqi5
Am I on a no help list
I had many code program in mq4 file extension and want to compile all of them withbulk mass compile to ex4 in a time not one by one. Anybody how to do it ?
  Market sentiment index  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
By market sentiment index I mean the ratio of initial deposit to current funds under conditions of simultaneous trading in all, available, currency pairs, including gold and silver. Here are the index values for the period from the 24th of February till the 08th of March trading results for 34
I am trying to count all the loss trades in total or after the last profit trade but i keep on getting "0"(zero) no matter how many loss Sell trades there were with no profit trades in between. Here is the code: for (Count = 0 ; Count <= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; Count++) {
Good day all and complement of the Season. My EA user-created files don't seem to be migrating to VPS. This is the file I created using the FileWrite() command. Please any reason and a possible way out. Can someone give me an example of how to use the #property tester_file "<file_name>" code
Can chart objects be created, modified or deleted in a VPS
Hi, I have already some orders with tp and sl. But I want to scan all orders and modify ONLY tp=0. Here is my code. void TP_zero(){ for ( int aa= OrdersTotal () - 1 ; aa>= 0 ; aa--) { if ( OrderSelect (aa, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)){
  V1N1 LONY Breakout 5.10  (33   1 2 3 4)
Automated trading system for breakouts in the London and New York sessions, which considers trading ranges formed during the Asian sessions. This EA can be optimized to work with EUR, GBP and USD pairs, on the M15, M30 and H1 timeframes. - Recommended minimum deposit is 1000; - This EA requires...
Hi, i'm new to EA, i tried to code an EA that take position when stochastics are above or below 80-20 zones and when H4 candles cross moving average... but there is a bug on the code, it doesn't take any positions. I think, it's the part with all the loops and the orderselect extern double lots=
All my Market indicators are disabled. All of them (7). None is paid for, they're all free. MT4 required a login, I did it. So I found one of the indicators in the Market tab and there is only the "Open" button. When I click it, the indicator is highlighted on the Navigator. But I can't drag it onto
  RSI EA
I wanted to share an EA I have and see if others could improve on it. I noticed that it is only buying. I will continue to share these projects if people get involved in the process. I would like to add a trailing system and hidden tp and sl. I had someone add the trailing system but I wasn't
  concept of time  (3)
Good evening, I would like to take a signal as soon as the stochastic crosses but I would not like the position to be taken if the signal has been present for one minute. Do you know how I can add this notion of time? Thank you in advance for your answers
  Array Minimum Calc Error  (11   1 2)
Hi all, i'm trying to calculate the minimum value of an array but the following error occurs: EURUSD,H4: incorrect start position 0 for ArrayMinimum function Please find below the code that i'm using: int ArrayCalcMin() { datetime Timeorder=LastOrderTime(); datetime Timeahora= TimeCurrent ();
Hi. Please help me with change a bit a code of indicator.   Here I try to put a commend. So when DTOSC crossing and change for SELL/Buy  I would like to show a text on terminal Sell/Buy. I need only this monit as a text. I'm not intersting especcialy about how Dtosc looks. Only when is sell then...
hello, i am new to MQL, but i have knowledge in Python, C# , Web Programming Language. i want to try build a Metatrader chart based on Broker Websocket tick stream, and convert it to metatrader, is it possible ? if yes what should i learn to convert it, or any documentation or article to convert a
Hi All, I'm pretty new to MQL4 and I'm learning to code an EA on my own. However, I don't quite understand why my orders are opening at a price way higher than the pips on the charts. Can anyone explain to me please? Thank you in advance :)
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, Just wanted to see if there was a mt4 chat room out. Thanks, MSquared
Hi, i'm using OrderModify to change TP and SL of floating orders but I need a simple idea to make this happen only once. Right now I had to put SL as 0 when I open the order, so when I change it and gets a value, then it stops... but i'd like to use another thing to make it dynamic (similar to
Tested with curl command
Hi, Need help my EA opens lots of trades in one bar grouped together? and the warnings on the code how do I correct this
Hi, I really need help to convert this indicator into a separate window histogram chart. At the moment it creates the green and red buffers on a chart window - th problem is the buffers are not easy to read on a program called fxdreema which i am trying to use. My expert advisor builde is not able
  Help  (2)
Hello everybody, I think I stepped into a fraudolent broker. I still have my MT4 account, but he has control of it, is there a way to withdraw or move monay to another account? Thanks for any help you could provide. Andrea
RaptorUK told me to not double-post. I understand, but wanted to make a separate thread since I see this as something particularly easy for MetaQuotes to fix if they so desired, and an important subject that IMHO affects sessions, news, pivots, etc., so my original posts can be seen here
I used below to get number of bars in GBPNZD monthly chart, it only shows 131 bars. int numOfBars = iBars (symbolList[i], PERIOD_MN1 ); However, when I used below code to get chart's maximum bars, it shows 266 bars. long maxbars= TerminalInfoInteger ( TERMINAL_MAXBARS ); I tried to get close value
Hi guys, I'm trying to make an EA which I can use as a virtual stop loss. I essentially want the EA to close any positions of the current symbol if it hits -1% without the use of conventional stop losses as my broker keeps giving bad slippage. The code I wrote doesn't seem to calculate the current
  spread  (5)
hi i wrote this , but it dont shows me real spread, why? Comment ( "SPREAD =" + (Ask - Bid));
  Indicator Miscellaneous Questions  (151   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Hi, #Broker Time I spent few hours for reading some comments, but I did not figure out how can I set my Broker Time to my indicators / how can I set my indicators to my Broker Time . (maybe I confused) My Broker Time starts from 01:00 , but all my indicators works from 00:00 . So how can I solve
  order send  (1)
why it dont send a simple order, i tried many ways but nothing void OnTick () { OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY, 0.01 ,Ask, 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 ); }