Am I on a no help list?

macpee:
Am I on a no help list?

Such a list does not exist.

Why do you ask?

Keith Watford:

Such a list does not exist.

Why do you ask?

My recent questions have been unanswered for quite a long time now - especially those relating to VPS. If brokers are mute on VPS and MT4/5 documentations are mute on it as well, then this should be the right place to ask since we access VPS by login in to this platform. Also, I have heard (or read) of a user being on a no answer list on this platform by a prominent user (or should I say by an admin). Moreover, the fact that you answered this one leaves me to wonder further. I understand that you may not be under any obligation to answer questions here - in fact no one should be. Hence, I must commend you and others for squeezing time to answer as this can be really tasking.

Here are my unanswered questions:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366950

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366568
Are objects migratable?
Are objects migratable?
  • www.mql5.com
Can chart objects be created, modified or deleted in a VPS...

Admin post extremely rarely in the forum and I have never seen admin refer to a no answer list. I read every post on  the forum so I would have seen such a thing if it existed.

Possibly, as your topics have been about MQL5 VPS, nobody knowledgeable enough has read your topics.

I don't use MQL5 VPS or any VPS so I am unable to answer your questions.

I asked a question about VPS a while ago and got very little response myself.

Keith Watford:

Admin post extremely rarely in the forum and I have never seen admin refer to a no answer list. I read every post on  the forum so I would have seen such a thing if it existed.

Possibly, as your topics have been about MQL5 VPS, nobody knowledgeable enough has read your topics.

I don't use MQL5 VPS or any VPS so I am unable to answer your questions.

I asked a question about VPS a while ago and got very little response myself.

If you read every post on the forum then you must be an admin and a sole one at that. But I will assume that the poster of the so-called no answer list response has deleted it. Sorry for thinking you are a professional on VPS or that you use it. Thanks for your time and candid response. It is appreciated.

I read every post because I am a forum moderator, I am not admin.

Keith Watford:
I read every post because I am a forum moderator, I am not admin.
Oh, I see. 

You are not...

:-)

Reason: