Technical Indicators - page 158

Would some one be kind to code or bring up a colored slow stochastic indicator which will look EXACTLY as in the picture attached please ? That the color of D% changes matching the direction of D% (up-green down-red) Best regards efi
[Deleted]
I was wondering if this can be made. for a trailing stop EA. What I want this EA to do is for example I have a open order and I set my trailing stop at 20 here is the interesting part. Lets say the order hit’s the trailing stop above 20 and the starts heading the opposite direction, I want the EA to...
Hello, I have stumbled upon a collection of Indicators and Expertadvisors that can be used without licence fees and some have been pretty good for scalping. I would like to share them with the community. Regards viktor P.S. Is anyone interested to share trade ideas as they arise in the trading day....
  help me!  (1)
Hi everyone I'm a newbie and I'm researching about forex meta4. I wanna see the price and I use the indicator Magnified Market Price.mq4 but I wan to exchange from USD to EUR but I don't know how to rewrite this indicator. Can anyone help me to rewrite it.Thank you very much
Attached is Doji Reader Indicator. 1. Can read doji: a. may set minimal length of uptail b. may set minimal length of lowtail 2. Can read gravestone doji: a. may set minimal length of uptail b. may set maximal length of lowtail 3. Can read dragonfly doji: a. may set maximal length of uptail b. may...
I am searching for the following indicators in mq4 format FTI_TargetPoint ,FTI_TopBottom ,X-ArrZZx2 ,X-ZZ ,X-NonLagMA ,X 3 Semafor and X-Signals coz I searched for them all over the internet and I didn't find the code;I want to study them and improve with the help of some good friends of mine that...
anyone have mt4 version of midas indicator ?
Indicator that signals you of Zero-Line-Reject patterns, indicating a price in which the ZLR pattern is valid. How To Trade This indicator is designed to generate fast entries, so it doesn't wait for bar to close. Instead, it paints a blue\red line, which when broken - indicates an entry. Blue line...
  Which indicators you use?  (11   1 2)
Hi people i'd like to know which indicators you use to got pips. If we see forex a the same way in think is better!!! Thanks
Hello there, i have been searching for a MACD Cross Over alert....can any one help me out ? i am using MACD settings 40-45-15. Thanks in advance
Bollinger Bands are a tool of technical analysis which was invented by John Bollinger in the 1980s. Having evolved from the concept of trading bands, Bollinger Bands are an indicator that allows users to compare volatility and relative price levels over a period time. Basically, this tool provides a...
is there a way to convert a template to indicator?
To Read The Full Article, Visit: Free Forex Education Forex Trading Signals - 3 Tips To Finding The Most Accurate Signals Since the Forex market has become one of the most popular ways to make money and invest online a few years ago, many new strategies have been developed to help people just like...
Hi! All Senior Traders, I'm new in FX trading, These my first post on the forum hopefully got someone can help me on these... I've found 2 indicator on the net but unfortunate these 2 indicator didn't have "shift" input feilds, can somebody help me to modify it ? Thanks 4 drop by and view these post...
[Deleted]
attached is an indicator, that creates a histogram. I tryed it on usdjpy, 1, and 5 mins frames, sometimes indicator plots histo, most of the time it doesnt. Why? also, what is this indicator calculating exactly, via the histo, and is it cheating, i.e, plotting after the fact? Liz
Anyone out there can program Keltner channels to change colour for up / sideways / down ?
Invented in the 1980s by John Bollinger, the Bollinger Bands is one of the mainly used technical indicators in the world of trading. However, its interpretation and power exceeds the standard use in breakout signals. In this article I will show you how you can create profits with simple set-ups and...
  Smi  (1)
I am looking for a Stochastic Momentum Index indicator for mt4? Thanks
Can someone tell me which indicator used for hot pink lines. Those lines are extending to the right. Ones its ready for swing that line comes down and closes. Thanks
Hello everyone. Is there a pivot point eaxpert or indicator that can be attached to a chart...showing the pivot lines instead of computing them? Thanks in advance for your help! Mike
Hi guys, I'm new here... Thanks for all the helpful posts! Can anyone help with Elliot Wave Counting code for MT4?- not the oscillator. Thanks.
Hello all. I'm looking for an indicator that will alert me (audible and email) when the price action makes a new high or low for configurable periods. maybe I'm looking for alerts when price hits a 14 period high or a 3 period low, etc. Can anyone help me out? Tim
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I am trying to get my hands on the Volatility Stop indicator for MT4, can anybody help please? Many thanks in advance for your time and help. Nick
Could you please help me to identify indicators used in attached chart and give me link where i can download it. Thanks in advance..
I was wondering if anybody new where i could find a program for the mt4 platform that would sell half my position and let the other run? i seen one somewhere but i can't seem to find it now. Thanks Ron
Hi, I noticed that FXSolutions Accucharts has both a true range indicator and the ATR indicator but MT4 only has ATR. Anyone have a true range indicator for MT4? Thanks, /TFXG
Hi There, I am new here so plz guide. I saw a indicator at one place in meta trader. When vertical and horizontal line joins, he was placing trade. I think he was using more that one indicators and those lines were related to fibo. I am not sure. Can you please explain what was that. and if u can...
Does anyone have an oscillator for MT4 that is similar to the description below that I could use as a model or maybe have the exact oscillator that they would be willing to share. I want to be able to use a time in the market as the "zeroline". Lets say 1300 GMT. Ideally this would be adjustable....
  bugs  (1)
Hello all.... I found this RSI indicator which sends an alert pop-up on the RSI cross 45-55. However, it sends alert after alert and doesn’t stop...Id like it to just send 1 alert pop- up per cross...Can anyone edit the code so it doesn’t flood the pop-up box 500 emails per second ? Many...
Hello, Would someone be kind enough to code for me the following indicator. I would like a simple indicator that will show me by how much the volume of the current bar has increased or decreased in % from the last bar This could be a histogram displaying the change from the last bar. Thanks. Abz