Technical Indicators - page 157

[Deleted]
Is there one out there that I can download?
  Sidus v.2  (1)
it seems fantastic indicator working on ( RSI + MONVING AVR. ) , but it needs to be refresh after every bar and sometimes it repaints. Can any one help me to improve it ?
  If you only had 3 indicators  (13   1 2)
Which one's would you choose, and Why??
  The New guy  (1)
Hello Every one I am new to this site. I hope to pick up new and share information. Happy trading!!
I am looking for an MT4 Alert - UPTREND ALERT - for example on the daily chart would look for; SMA18 day of today is >= SMA18 of yesterday AND SMA9 day of today is >= SMA9 of yesterday (if the above is true) AND SMA18 day of yesterday < SMA18 day before yesterday OR SMA 9 of yesterday < SMA 9 of day...
MTF Version of the MACD Indicator, allows you to see MACD from bigger timeframes without opening an extra window. Download: MTF MACD Forex Indicator
I have a found a system and an indicator that seem to work for me. Last week I was able to get 300 pips, 80 of those pips in one day, which was weird coz on any other day I couldn't get 10. I would like for some one to trade this system with an indicator to test the ease of it or to make any...
I am a long time member and first time poster. I would like to share the way I trade with the group. To be honest, this is not my creation as it was given to me as part of the currency meter I purchased. I want to be clear so that if you see the same system elswhere, you know I am not the creator....
Hi! This should be easy one. What I'm looking for is an indicator which shows those little gray balls with arrow inside (like most ea's have). When f.e. you enter for long (or short) it draws above mentioned sign.
[Deleted]
Newbies Trader
  ATR on chart  (2)
Folks, Could someone please point me in the right direction to get ATR osc on the main chart. I know it's an osc and it cannot be deployed, if anyone has any info on custom one, I would really appreciate it. Ta ams
Hi how can i get the indicator where i can add more charts in the same timeframe? Thank you
MTF Version of Fisher Transform (Fisher_Yur4ik), download here: Download Fisher Indicator
I looking the indicator may asist me to entry the trade of buy and sell. If know how to entry, so how about how to exit? Thanks
hi all. I`m new comer here,... and this year is my first time as trader, here.. i want your help to share me maybe some indicator, analysis etc.. thank.
  Parabolic SAR  (3)
In the world of short-term trading, experiences are defined by a trader's ability to anticipate a certain move in the price of currencies. There are many different indicators used to predict future direction, but few have proved to be as useful and easy to interpret as the parabolic SAR. The...
[Deleted]
Mt4 Indicator
Momentum indicator, multi-timeframe version, for MetaTrader 4. Download it here Download MTF Momentum Indicator Here Good Trading!
Commodity Channel Index indicator, multi-timeframe version, for MetaTrader 4. Download it here Download MTF CCI Here Good Trading!
What is a reserve currency and why is it important? by Patrick Patterson, Chief Strategist & Administrator of Education Background A reserve currency is a currency that is stored in large quantities by foreign central banks and financial institutions as part of their foreign exchange reserves as a...
Relative Strength Index indicator, multi-timeframe version, for MetaTrader 4. Download it here Download MTF RSI Here Good Trading!
Great breakout indicator - plots high and low of several periods. Download it here Download Donchian Bands Here Good Trading!
Good evening.I watched that many experts of Metatrader,are member in this forum. I need Your assistance to code a simple rule and edit a sound alert according this signal. The rules for Long : Low(or actual price) <= BollingerBandBottom(20.2) And...
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I search an indicator who create an soundalert when the ema cross an specific trendline. Thanks in advance for your help ben
MACD, which stands for Moving Average Convergence Divergence, is a trend-following momentum indicator that shows the relationship between two moving averages of prices. Developed by Gerald Appel, MACD is one of the simplest and most reliable indicators available. This tool is used to identify moving...
[Deleted]
Hi I am trying to make a basic trading concpet a bit more strategic. There are plenty of systems and EAs which are triggered by breakouts but not sure there is a way to create an EA for a reversal when it breaks previous support or resistance. By definition these would be with in range so not so...
Does anyone know of an indicator that will count the last x # of bars between the high high and low low and show the number on the chart? I would like it to show like 29 bars since the last low or high. Thanks.
Does anyone have a modified STOC indicator that would look at two time frames and indicate an alert if both of them are showing overbought, oversold or a bearish or bullish reversal? I would like it to alert me via email so I could look at the currency to see if it would meet my qulifications for a...
This moving average is the fastest ever, put it near any other MAs and you'll see the difference! Download it here Download FastMA Here Good Trading!