Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 454

multi custom max  (1)
Hi Guys, Is it possiable to output multi custom max values in report file after one time optimization in strategy tester? if no, can escalate this as a feature request? thanks...
Hi, I ran the code in the following article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/112 to understand the concept of magic numers . I ran the code magic_exp0_en.mq5. Whie debugging I tried to switch the focus of the current chart between two different time frames i.e. EURUSD M5 and EURUSD H1 to see if...
Hi all, i'm moving from mql4 and i need help... here my problem: i want to find the profit of the last closed trade... i can do easily on mq4 but i find some difficult here... Pls can you help me??? (with an example plsss) Thanks All
Hi people, Does anyone know why in Strategy Tester, after running, the "Optimization Results" table exhibits less passes than in Optimization Graph ? Shouldn't they show the same number of passes ? In my execution, the results table has only 3420 passes while in the graph there are more than...
Does anyone know where the forward testing results are kept when performing backtest optimization with forward testing? BTW, is it possible to only perform forward testing based on positive results of slow optimization backtest? Currently, in slow optimization, it is running all cases for forward...
Is it possiable that there is an exclusive position for every expert by specified magic number? we can buy/sell orders, modify sl/tp without affecting by other experts.
Hi, I have been living in MT4 land and considering paying a visit to MT5 town sometime soon. One idea I had for an EA that is not possible in MT4 is a program that draws a Buy and Sell button to the screen/chart with predetermined stoploss and/or take profit levels.. this would suit an manual...
Hi, I copied files included in this article, but when I want to run a script I got an Alert: 2011.04.01 21:54:57 Core 1 2010.01.14 17:23:00 Error of creating neuronet from DLL ".....\MQL5\Files\NeuroSolutions\WeekPattern.dll" What can be a reason of this Alert. Regards T.
  Wrong iRSI?  (1)
Hi, I am very new to mql5 so I apologize... When I do something such as... int rsi; rsi = iRSI(_Symbol, PERIOD_H1, 21, PRICE_CLOSE); Alert(rsi); The result is.. for example 10 ... however when I go to the chart and add an RSI with the same values, the result is like 48 ... What am I doing...
Hi, I'm trying to save an arrow object to a file using binary read/write mode. I've got two problems: The .bin file that is created seems very small: 5 bytes for an arrow object. I don't think it's storing all the arrow properties.I'm unable to load the object from the .bin file. The Load() method...
  New build?  (2)
None of my saved ea's, some from the Wizard, will show a chart with the trades placed. Is anyone else having this problem? -Regards
Hi all, i'm using a CPositionInfo Obj to store my position with the storeState and then check it later for updates with checkState. How can i tell to the Obj to sync again with the server? At the moment i've replaced a plain class obj with a pointer so i delete and create the CPositionInfo every
Hi, Is it possible to access the calculated results of a simulation inside the OnTester() handler? I mean the values of Profit Factor, Equity Drawdown Maximal (%), Sharpe Ratio, Largest profit trade, etc. It would be very interesting the have available these fields when you are defining a...
Hey everybody I have got an EA made for MT4. But after reading up on the articles in here I have been wondering if it would be a good idea to get it rewritten in MQL5? But im just not sure whether or not it with make my EA better, or provide other advantages? My EA is based on a support/resistance
Hello, Someone please could tell me how to export the results of the Forward Optimization out of the Terminal? When you select the option Optiomization and Forward, the BaskTest is first done, and the results is automatically exported as XLS to terminal_data_folder/tester/cache. Then the Forward
Hello everyone ! Can someone tell me how to include C++ classes with .DLL My code is not working: MQL5LAZY#import "MQL5DLLSamples.dll"void CreatingLazy(int ordre,float raison,float THRESHOLD1,float THRESHOLD2,int K_MIN,int K_MAX,float& present[],int size);void Communicate();#importvoid...
Is it possiable to get these value in the ontester() function after testing? can you add this as a feature request?
[Deleted]
We have coded converter (for experts only advisors only) http://mq4-mq5.com
Can we combine testing reports of two or more EAs into one? excel or html.
The title says it all, how can I find out whether my last order was stopped (reached the stop loss) with MQL5? Is there an event, is there a way to find out within the onTick method? Thanks in advance.
Hello, I have written an EA which uses a few technical indicators to give signals. I want to print certain important figures, such as account balance at certain points or the number which represents the conviction of the indicators at a time when a trade is put on The problem I encounter is...
Hey, I have four one dimensional arrays, would like to write them to a csv file, one column per array. I'm not sure how to do this, I cannot find a function to create a new file with.   Any idea how to do this? 
Hey everyone, I was wondering if the following is possible: I would like to retrieve all trade data at the end of the test in my EA code, do some statistical calculations with the trade data, and export to a text or excel file. For instance I would like to retrieve each executed trade's...
As frustrated as I have been teaching myself enough C++ to migrate my EA from MT4 to MT5, I really like the new platform...especially the Strategy Tester.  Remote agents ROCK! But I have not been able to get the Automatic Optimization working.  Can anyone tell me if this works in MT5...
Hello again. Actually I'm searching for a solution for weeks. I've been posting this problem in another way before. Now it's urgent ;-) I try to build an EA with the following function: 1. One basis variable called "trend" 2. If the next tick is higher than the last, the variable "trend" increases...
Can someone give me a starting help on how to use two custom indicators and create a EA based on their cross over. How would I reference their current value on the current tick? Any articles or post already on this? -Thanks in advance
...From the MQLTick Structure...example: SymbolInfoTick() ...From the CSymbol Trade Class...example: CSymbolInfo() ...From the Environment State Function...example: SymbolInfoInteger() Would someone please explain the advantages and disadvantages of using each technique? Is there a preferred...
Hi guys, Is it possiable to know when is the market weekly opening and closing time by MQL5 code?
Hello everyone, I just started coding MQL some weeks ago and there's a lot of work to be done to get an fine EA. Until now, there're a lot of questions I need some help on. Perhaps I can get some skill of yours ;-) 1. I'm trying to create a simple label, displayed in the chart window. I tried to use...