Can a good strategy make 1000USD to 1 billion USD in 5 years?

Can a good strategy make 1000USD to 1 billion USD in 5 years?

Yes. It can.

Sure.

compound interest is the strongest force in the universe.

If you manage to devolep a good trading system..... You can achive good results but 1  billion  is really a lot!

Good strategy is that trader has to set a trap. Don't get a trap.

Many traders think that it is difficult to do this but my strategy can do.

Hello . I tested many expert advisor’s and maybe I found one EA. I already run it and I am on profit. It is demo account starting from 5,000 $. Later I will test this EA starting from 1,000 $ for 5 years , but I have doubts about it. I will post any updates here. Here is my link -   . Later this month maybe I will run it into my real account , but it stops from time to time.  How to trade non-stop ?

Tan Phan Ngoc:
Many traders think that it is difficult to do this but my strategy can do.

Please stop this kind of post and topic. What you are promising is not possible, either you are deceiving your self, either you are deceiving others. You are not allowed to continue that on this forum.

Todor Metodiev:
Hello . I tested many expert advisor’s and maybe I found one EA. I already run it and I am on profit. It is demo account starting from 5,000 $. Later I will test this EA starting from 1,000 $ for 5 years , but I have doubts about it. I will post any updates here. Here is my link -   . Later this month maybe I will run it into my real account , but it stops from time to time.  How to trade non-stop ?
EA can make profit If you can use it  right way . EA not for use 24 hours  it for some time.All EA .First you have to understand what type this EA and which time ,When, is the best time for use this EA .

Alain Verleyen:

Please stop this kind of post and topic. What you are promising is not possible, either you are deceiving your self, either you are deceiving others. You are not allowed to continue that on this forum.

I am agree with you. This is kind of a joke . Don't post like this again.

Every thing possible in this world but need a plan and hard work involve in every success. Every success in all fields on this earth have a history it shows it takes a long time. There no way to make 

huge like title of this thread if go like this way then market concept will be end.   

there is no need to argue whether this is possible or not.

we can simply do the Math.

runtime: 5 Years, or 1825 Days.

start: 1000 $

stop: 1.000.000.000 $

For Tan Phan Ngoc to reach 1.000.000.000 in 5 years,

He has to make at least 547945 $ profit every day.

You decide if that is realistic or not, especially when starting with as little as 1K $

Reason: