MOEX.Beginner's Questions - page 3

Alexey Kozitsyn:

No, because at least the broker's commission is calculated based on the size of your deposit.

Can you be more specific? How does the size of the deposit affect the broker's commission?

prostotrader:

Could you be more specific? How does the size of the deposit affect the brokerage commission?

https://open-broker.ru/pricing-plans/universal

Sergey Savinkin:

https://open-broker.ru/pricing-plans/universal

I wasn't asking about the plan, I was asking about the size of the deposit.

How does the size of the deposit affect the brokerage commission?

prostotrader:

I wasn't asking about the fee plan, I was asking about the size of the deposit.

But if you read before answering, you can see that the commission on futures is calculated on "asset value".

Sergey Savinkin:

But if you read before you answer, you will see that the commission on futures is calculated on "asset value".

And if you think about it a bit, and read more carefully, the Exchange commission is NOT the broker's commission.

It is the BROKER'S COMMISSION.

prostotrader:

And if you think about it a bit, and read more carefully, the Exchange commission is NOT the broker's commission.

It is the BROKER'S COMMISSION.

It's not even funny anymore...

Broker's commission excluding exchange fees

Futures and options transactions

less
19 999,99

over 20,000
up to 99 999,99

over 100,000
up to 499,999.99

from 500 000
up to 4 999 999,99

5 000 000
or more

2 roubles

per contract

71 kopeck

per contract
47 kopecks
per contract

24 kopecks

per contract

10 kopecks

per contract

Fees are based on the average monthly value of futures market assets on the client's account at the end of the previous month.

Sergey Savinkin:

It's not even funny anymore...

Broker's commission excluding exchange fees

Futures and options transactions

less
19 999,99

over 20,000
up to 99,999.99

from 100,000
up to 499,999.99

from 500 000
up to 4 999 999,99

5 000 000
or more

2 roubles

per contract

71 kopeck

per contract
47 kopecks
per contract

24 kopecks

per contract

10 kopecks

per contract

Commissions are based on the average monthly value of futures market assets on the client's account at the end of the previous month.

Ah, now I see, i.e. initially, and I thought it was in the process of trading...

So I get it.

That is, the main difference between netting and Forex:

if you open a buy position in forex with a hedge, and then immediately open a sell position, the unclosed orders will hang in the box.

and in MOEX they will be closed with a loss immediately, regardless of the trading platform

is it true?

Renat Akhtyamov:

So I get it.

That is, the main difference between netting and Forex:

if you open a buy position in forex with a hedge, and then immediately open a sell position, the unclosed orders will hang in the box.

and on MOEX, they will be closed with a loss immediately, regardless of the trading platform.

is it like this?

I have netting on FORTS. And that's exactly how it is there.

prostotrader:

Ah, now I get it, i.e. initially, and I thought it was in the process of trading...

Initially, of course. And to clarify, the commission values in the table above should be multiplied by 2 (because the trade is in and out).

Reason: