neural network and inputs - page 17

LeoV:

What are the magic paternas? Can you tell me?

Sure. But not all :)

Fractal, you must have heard? That's what it is. Williams' fractals are all wrong, bad ones :)

From here: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D4%F0%E0%EA%F2%E0%EB

A fractal (lat. fractus, crushed, broken, broken) is a geometric figure with the property of self-similarity, that is, composed of several parts, each of which is similar to the whole figure.

And more: http://fractals.chat.ru/

JImpro:

Sure. But not all :)

Fractal, you must have heard? That's what it is. Williams' fractals are all wrong, bad ones :)

What do you think is wrong with Williams' fractals?

Stells:
What do you think is wrong with Williams' fractals?

What he called fractals are not (see definition above) - they are extrema, TD points, but not fractals.

It is quite possible to build patterns(geometric figures) based on them - certain combinations of extrema and even some of these patterns will be fractals, but not the extrema themselves. An extremum alone will not suffice in any case.

For technology to work, you need to be clear about what you want to get out of it (the technology), not like this: "I want more money".

Nothing will work that way.

JImpro: Fractal,
We won't be surprised by fractals )))) Is there something more interesting or only the classics known to all?

LeoV:
... A classic known to all?

Yes? And who wrote that the patterns/legalities work, then they don't, then they don't and then suddenly disappear? It's no longer interesting how to avoid this and get away from guessing: will it/won't it work?

Some wrong fractals you know, the correct ones do not disappear anywhere and cannot disappear. I am almost sure (what to be modest, I am 146% sure), that you have not seen fractals, except for those described in Williams' book. They are not easy to find, it takes seven sweats to find them. It is a very laborious task; the experts say that a neuronet is not an assistant here. And finding them is half the battle, and then we have to build MTS on these patterns, that's where the real "fun" begins.

Are you writing about something you have no idea about, like robustness? Trolling?

JImpro:

Yes? And who wrote that the patterns/laws work, then they don't, and then suddenly disappear? No longer interested in how to avoid this and get away from guessing: will it/won't it work?

Some wrong fractals you know, the correct ones do not disappear anywhere and cannot disappear. I am almost sure (what to be modest, 146% sure), that you have not seen fractals, except for those described in Williams's book. They are not easy to find, it takes seven sweats to find them. It is a very laborious task; the experts say that a neuronet is not an assistant here. And finding them is half the battle, and then we have to build MTS on these patterns, and here is where the real "fun" begins.

Are you writing about something you have no idea about, like robustness? Trolling?

I wrote. Show the right fractals that don't go anywhere

FAGOTT:
I wrote. Show proper fractals, which do not disappear anywhere

You might as well try to board the market. You need to know the classics, ask LeoV. Or find it yourself, I have described the search methodology, the properties of the patterns too. That's enough.

Examples of "non-vanishing" patterns can be seen in this section: http://forex.kbpauk.ru/postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/advers

Two quotes from Spider, on the subject of patterns:

"No one promised to feed on the way" (C) Neo

"It's not a simple, but rather an intellectual and rather complicated process, comparable perhaps to the work of the Curies. And justice of such comparison is confirmed by complete fiasco of all those who come to bazaar, as in a shop, to get quick groceries. (c) Neo

JImpro:

You might as well try to board the market. You need to know the classics, ask LeoV. Or find it yourself, I have described the search methodology, the properties of the patterns too. That's enough.

Examples of "non-vanishing" patterns can be seen in this section: http://forex.kbpauk.ru/postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/advers

Two quotes from Spider, on the subject of patterns:

"No one promised to feed on the way" (C) Neo

"It's not a simple, but rather an intellectual and rather complicated process, comparable perhaps to the work of the Curies. And justice of such comparison is confirmed by complete fiasco of all those who come to bazaar, as in a shop, to get quick groceries. (c) Neo

I read these threads on the spider and the result was the same for almost all threads - everyone died of hunger and Neo with them.

As for the quotes - you may as well look for patterns in a game of beagle. And no one has promised to feed them either, and the process is tedious.

Cult

FAGOTT:

I read these threads on the spider and the result there was the same for almost all the threads - everyone died of starvation and Neo with them.

As for the quotes - you might as well look for patterns in the game of beagle. And no one has promised to feed them either, and the process is tedious.

Cult

Can't help in that case. Neo is alive and well. All who wanted to find a lot of useful information for themselves in the branch about patterns and in general on the Spider a lot of information.

If you do not know the rules, you cannot be sure that the market situation is bad.

You think that the market chart is SB? Patterns are not suitable, and on what principles do you build your TS, if that's not a secret?
Reason: