neural network and inputs - page 33

MetaDriver:

The funny thing is that I showed him how to catch fizards (see the image five pages earlier). In fact there's a digital FIR filter (neuron) from the signal from the two mash-ups. If we take at least a small fan of wipes and build similar neuron filters from each pair in the fan, the total MO of such signal system (and all my signals are additive, i.e. summable, I do it so as a matter of principle) will be much higher than spread.

I'm sorry - the picture from the MACD-based tester without the spread is called "How to Catch the Macheckers"?

Looks like the villagers in their thread are catching everyone in the market....

MetaDriver:

The funny thing is, I showed him how to catch mashups in the first place (see picture five pages before). In fact, there's a digital FIR filter (neuron) from the signal from the two mashers. If I take at least a small fan of wipes and build similar neuron filters from each pair in the fan, then the total MO of such a signal system (and all my signals are additive, i.e. additive, I do it that way as a matter of principle) will be much higher than spread.

I followed your links, it sounds really interesting there, thanks. It's a time disaster at the moment though. Bookmarked it, will come back when I have time.

However, I have no way of communicating to the community that the key here is not the mash-ups, but highlighting the group and trying to discover their influence. My eloquence has gone completely awry :(

FAGOTT:

I'm sorry - the picture from the MACD-based tester without taking into account the spread is called "How to Catch the Macheckers"?

The picture shows the presence of a stable pattern (trend) when analyzing the market influence of a certain type of "penny stock".

It is quite suitable as a measuring tool.

// there is no claim to a ready-made TS at all, so the quibbles about the villagers are inappropriate.

Yes of course it should show up, because the MA is everywhere in one form or another - both in pure and in MACD, and half of all other indicators are mutated MAs. Not because the MA shows the average price. But because a certain segment trades by it one way or another. Maybe without even knowing it or realizing it

MetaDriver:

The picture shows that there is a consistent pattern (trend) in analysing the impact on the market of "mash-ups" of a certain kind.

How many pips are there in the MoD?

Debugger:

In general, I have a suggestion to networkers: in order not to shine a light on the whole planet on the net, I suggest organising something like a chat room on Skype and discussing working problems, it is possible to do it by voice.

Uhtyj, second time I've seen this kind of suggestion. The first time is much more implicit from dickfix.

TheXpert:

How many MoD peeps are there?

Well, there's a report in there, you'll find it. :)

Again, a reminder of the branch topic: Neural network and inputs.

tara:
Again, let me remind you of the topic of the thread: Neural Network and Inputs.

So the question is what it sounds like.

I have heard that there is a food processor from NS. You can put everything in it, including flour, meat, sugar and eggs with their shells. You press the start button and from there you get Napoli. So are the answers, people do not understand what to discuss, hence the flooding.

If the writer would start so. Observing the market I've noticed a trend, the price is a bit off when approaching the N period swing. I suppose there is a significant group of traders who exploit such a system, I think they can be captured. I want to adapt a neural network for this, what to feed the inputs. Then I would get answers, waving values, price values, speed of price change, etc.

TheXpert:

How many MoD peeps are there?

Uhtyj, second time I've seen a suggestion like that. The first time is much more implicit from dickfix.

I have an ideological problem I can't make up my mind and the tests don't give clear answers. There is a need to discuss some problems. But it looks like it needs to be done somewhere else.

The person in question is not interested in finding traces of the activities of mythical groups of traders. He was interested in the question - what to input to the NS? The price series or indicator values?

In over thirty pages of this thread it has all been explained and there is only one conclusion - you can use the price or the indicators, the result is the same.

Reason: