Once again, about the lokas. - page 3

There is absolutely no profit in terms of margin, even if no margin is taken on the overlapped positions, nor in terms of profitability - the same 100 must be earned. Gentlemen, it's arithmetic. :) Shame on you. :)

neoclassic >>:
выражение разруливание локов - такая ржака)) сразу образ новых русских, 90-х, которые все разруливали.. в том числе и локи наверное :-)

+5

SProgrammer >>:

Нет соврешненно никакой выгоды ни по марже, даже если с перекрытых поз не берется маржа, ни по прибылии - те же 100 и надо заработать. Господа это же арифметика. :) Стыдитсь. :)

The difference is that if you choose to work with a lock, you do not divert your collateral funds to it. And you can manipulate your balance in some way. This is especially important for those who open without following the common rules of MM.

it's not locks breaking up, it's suckers breaking up!

Close the lock - and the whole deposit will be given away. :)
Think about it - if closing a position is equivalent to opening the same perpetual one, and it is - you may not close positions at all if you do not look at swaps, i.e. you keep all open positions all the time. By the way - :) I don't want to, but I will say it - the thing is that there is a trick to cheat investors - bury only profitable positions and unprofitable ones to simply hedge, then only profits get in reports because there are no losses yet. So you show your investor a report and he gets shocked - ... You show them only the profit you need, and when you have no money left in your account, you go quietly. As a result, if you just open and close the account from a fanatic, half of the investor's money will go into your pocket. :) I'll tell you another secret - that's why locks have been banned in America. :))) What did you think... .... :)

Loki locks, that's bullshit. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

>> there's an investor fuck-up.

And it's really a sucker's trick.

Lock - no, mirror pairs yes! advantages-
- No margin
- Entering the market in an undefined chart pattern e.g. (8H) followed by decoupling and getting a lot at the start of the move....
- in a long position play on pullbacks (can also be the first lot.

Forget the H7/40 stuff... There's M1 The rest are just plates. :) for easy viewing.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Forget the H7/40 stuff... There's M1 The rest are just plates. >>) for easy viewing.

There's nothing to do on M1 loku, day game... went to bed in the evening...(IMHO) disadvantages -
- Always 50/50, no stops at breakeven...

SProgrammer >>:

Да забдьте Вы про всякие H7/40 ... Есть M1 Остальное просто таблички. :) для удобства просмотра.

Let me correct, there is a tick chart everything else .......

Reason: