Once again, about the lokas. - page 10

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

What an example - that again I have already asked one person to predict the price - and I predicted with an accuracy of 20 pips over a distance of a few days. That's one utopia coming from you.

Where can I read your argument?

sever29 писал(а) >>
Where can I read your argument?

Gentlemen, yes search rules. :)) >> it's on the form. :)

Why do you consider only symmetrical lots? After all, if you think about it:
let's have two strategies (sell and buy), the first works with a position of 1 lot, the second with two lots.
If we take such a nuisance as swap then with a lot the DC pays from 3 lots, without it from one lot.
The only disadvantage is that we cannot restore the state of the dispenser by open positions, but it is not difficult to implement.
As for calculation of lot size, it is not difficult to do without AccountBalance().
So, the pluses are reduction of transfer fees, the minuses are modification of TA in respect of technical binding.

P.S. By the way a question to MetaQuotes, and why not make saving of the automatism in a file and loading from it (well something like saving state of the virtual machine).

sever29 >>:
где можно почитать Ваш спор?
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Спор
SProgrammer never argues.

SProgrammer >>:

Главное в локах это точно психологический эфект - иллюзия, само обман.
Лучше просто как можно раньше понять что позицию надо закрывать. И чем раньше тем убытки меньше. А локи наоборот - ростят убытки ...:)

When opening a location, we use a very specific market pattern - a directional movement (trend) is followed by a correction. If the correction is greater than or equal to 50%, then we get a profit. The probability of such an event is more than 50%. Where do you see the psychological effect?

kharko >>:

При раскрытие лока используется вполне конкретная закономерность рынка - после направленного движения (тренд) следует коррекция. Если коррекция больше или равна 50%, то мы получаем профит. Вероятность такого события больше 50%. Где вы видите психологический эффект?

Well, if you know exactly how to calculate the bottom (top) and the target of the correction, why do you need a lock?

vlexa >>:

Ну если Вы точно умеете рассчитывать дно(вершину) и цель коррекции, то зачем Вам лок?

The exact calculation of the extremum is not necessary. I have shown a way to find it by gradually increasing the range of fixing a profitable position...

vlexa писал(а) >>
Why do you only consider symmetrical lokas? Because if you think about it:
Let there are two strategies(sell and buy), the first works with a 1 lot position, the second with two lots.
If we take such an unpleasant thing as swap, with a lot we pay DC from 3 lots, without it from one lot.
The only disadvantage is that we cannot restore the state of the dispenser by open positions, but it is not difficult to implement.
As for calculation of lot size, it is not difficult to do without AccountBalance().
So, on the plus side there is decrease of fee for position transfer, on the minus side it will be necessary to modify TA in respect of technical binding.

:))) Yes, you're right - it's probably not much when a lock is needed. :)

kharko >>:

При раскрытие лока используется вполне конкретная закономерность рынка - после направленного движения (тренд) следует коррекция. Если коррекция больше или равна 50%, то мы получаем профит. Вероятность такого события больше 50%. Где вы видите психологический эффект?

There is fundamental analysis, there is technical analysis, and you seem to have the LOC analysis of the market. Yes, Loki is Loki - this is a sleepy state of mind. A blocked state of consciousness! :)))

Answer to the picture :))
Where is the description of the algorithm point by point?

Are you seriously trading on M30 :))) ah... no it's a mini.

So your usual unconscious, perception of truthfulness is reminiscent of a religious "faith", you also believe in loci ...

Asked many times already - :)) I ask again - point by point, with pictures ( in the form of blueprints :)) ) draw how you will do when to open when to close ...
I'm 200% sure I'll get more excuses from the avatar type - here not read - and there I wrapped the fish. Same as always. :)
Reason: