MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 982

HELLO I HAVE AN IDEA CAN ANYONE WRITE AN INDICATOR BY THIS FORMULA: (HIGH)/(hIGH+LOW) FOR CURRENT CANDLE? THANKS ALL
[Deleted]
According to my knowledge, MQL is a subset of C language. And I know C language has functions to get and set the states of hardware, for example: int inport(int portid) void outport(int port,int value) int biosequip(void) Do anyone know MQL havs such functions? Can anyone with kindness help...
September 1st is Knowledge Day
Greetings, I would like to buy a tablet computer that can run the MT4 scripts. (I read that the Android types, can run the MT4 application, but can't run the script) Is there anyone that already using such a tablet computer and can verify that it works fine just like on the desktop computer?...
[Deleted]
Hello, Do you know how to accs directly to the Market Watch informations. I want to know for exemple what pairs are in the market watch window, can we do that?
Hi all! I am running tests on version II of an expert advisor I recently added to the "Code Base". I am aware that I am using another coder's icustom indicator, but obviously I would not use his icustom indicator in my expert advisor and take credit for it! I simply wish to use it for testing...
[Deleted]
Hi I am a newbee in this and have a simple question... I'm trying to write a simple EA which should open position based on the open price of certain bar time for example : if open price at 4 o'clock is bigger than open price 5 o'clock, buy and vice versa. I have been able to make the code for the...
[Deleted]
Hi Can we draw Object Label in indicator separate window ? If yes, how to do it pls?
[Deleted]
In my ea I set different rules to open buy and open sell. But I can never open a sell order before I close the buy order. Can anyone help me out? I will really appreciate your help. Thx.
[Deleted]
  Set_GMTOffset  (2)
For some reason i cannot change my my off set, It highlights but will not allow me to change it,, i,m new to all of this so any clues please?
[Deleted]
Hi, Can you please advise: I want to be able to draw horizontal lines across a chart at the high and low point for the last four months and for this to update each month: 1. Current Month (say October) 2. Previous Month (September) 3. Next previous (August) 4. Next Previous (July) The problem is...
for ( int s= 0 ;s< OrdersTotal ();s++) { if ( OrderSelect (s,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true) { string temp1= OrderComment (); Alert (temp1);
[Deleted]
Hi I am trying to work out how my EA can identify if the current Symbol() has "FXF" in the title, for example "EURUSDFXF" This is what I have tried using and its all I can think of using: if(Symbol()== ""+"FXF"){return(0);} Can anyone suggest any ideas? Thank you Antony
[Deleted]
For me to buy into oversold and overbought sell, on the RSI indicator would do look something like this double GetRsi(int tf, int period, int ap, int shift){   return(iRSI(NULL, tf, period, ap, shift) );}//End double GetRsi(int tf, int period, int ap, int...
Hi, strange Thing? My EA is working (always and only with M1) with one Broker and EURUSD but with another Broker (I changed at the right bottom) and the EURUDi I got TestGenerator: internal error because the file not opened But with that BrokerGBPUSD or XAUUSD are working? So it's not my EA! I...
OrderClose error 3,i can't search answer,thank you
[Deleted]
Hi, Sorry for my English :) I bought signals from provider and I want to hear sound when the position is opened. I want to change this indicator. In this indicator I can only manualy change position: for example when I write in SoundWhenPriceIsExactly = 1.3133 then alert is on when this position...
  Yesterday High/Low/Close  (12   1 2)
Hey Everyone, I am trying to find out if there is such a variable that I can call to find the previous day high/low/close. I cant seem to find it, my guess is there is one, but it seems to be avoiding me. Thanks
[Deleted]
I have some problem with OrdersHistoryTotal() and the tester. I have used 2 different simple code (AAAAA and BBBBB) and i got correct value of print on terminal window when the EA is used with a live chart. But when i use the tester with the same code, OrdersHistoryTotal()=0 (whatever the number of...
OK, so you may have some tick data in FXT files that you’d like to use for backtesting, but each time you start the test, the files are overwritten. Here’s a quick workaround. Place the FXT files in your tester/history folder, and rename them all with “x” in the front. Then add this simple code to...
Hi All. Quick question does anyone have an idea for how to stop or prevent an EA making another type of trade, if it has already traded one in that day. For example, if I have placed a buy limit, and it has triggered. How would I prevent another buy limit being placed later in the day. I currently...
[Deleted]
Greeting to all, recently I had this error from OrderDelete Function... "xxxxxxx : unknown ticket xxxxxx for OrderDelete Function" This error appears every 1-2 min in my experts log... Initially, I thought i have created an infinity loop that caused this... So, I modified my codes to use a 3 trial...
double iBandsOnArray( double array[], int total, int period, int deviation, int bands_shift, int mode, int shift) double iEnvelopes( string symbol, int timeframe, int ma_period, int ma_method, int ma_shift, int applied_price, double deviation, int mode, int shift) How do you make changes so...
[Deleted]
This is the indicator SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE); SetIndexBuffer(0,UpTrendBuffer); SetIndexDrawBegin(0,MA_Length+ATR_Length); SetIndexLabel(0,"UpTrend"); How to get this UpTrend value ? and asign to EA .Please quide
Hi MQLers, I am happy to finally be able to programmatically add trendlines on my charts based on select parameters . However I seem to need help with the next step, which is: how am I able to detect if a trendline is crossed by a candle (or any other symbol)? I suppose I am not able to get the
Hello forum, hoping someone might steer me in the right direction with this query. I have attached a very simple diagram where I show three candles, A, B and C and a previous low marked with an arrow. I am looking for a way to filter entries based on previous lows (or highs for long trades) that...
We have an EA that can open a trade or several trades every pipette or 5th decimal pip. Running this on a single pair can open hundreds of trades in a few minutes. If we load this on multiple pairs it just multiplies. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced limits with number of open trades or seen
Throughout the entire duration of the Automated Trading Championship 2012, we will be providing live coverage of the events - hot reports and interviews every week. As the first few days of the competition unfold and the TOP 10 is forming, some participants have already broken through with their...
hi... I made one simple Ea. but this looks like doesn't work right.. but not tooooooo wrong... sometimes works right but few times... this looks like losing focus what this guy had to do;;;;... to have any position or changing position... sometimes lose signal that i can't find y... can someone plz...
this attached ea is free from local forum, created by jjsmads. but in my mt4, from various broker, it cant run, always said "zero divide" on jornal. please help. thx.