placing account history trades back on the chart

I think I remember previous builds being able to select multiple entries in the account history and then drag them onto the chart.   This automatically draws the arrows for the entry and exit and the connecting dashed line that shows which exit arrow belongs to a certain entry arrow. I can now only select one ticket at a time in the history and apply it to the chart.  If I have hundreds of historical trades ticket i want to visually look at on the chart, adding them one by one is extremely annoying and time consuming.

Is there a way to select multiple entries in the account history tab? I tried holding down shift, ctrl, etc and no luck.

Is there a script that will add a custom amount of ticket history to the active chart?

This is on all metatrader 4 build 438.

4evermaat:

I think I remember previous builds being able to select multiple entries in the account history and then drag them onto the chart.   This automatically draws the arrows for the entry and exit and the connecting dashed line that shows which exit arrow belongs to a certain entry arrow. I can now only select one ticket at a time in the history and apply it to the chart.  If I have hundreds of historical trades ticket i want to visually look at on the chart, adding them one by one is extremely annoying and time consuming.

Is there a way to select multiple entries in the account history tab? I tried holding down shift, ctrl, etc and no luck.

Is there a script that will add a custom amount of ticket history to the active chart?

This is on all metatrader 4 build 438.

Which previous build ? I have 419 and I still have to do it one by one :(. 

4evermaat: Is there a script that will add a custom amount of ticket history to the active chart?
Search for it, or write it, or have it written.