MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 797

[Deleted]
I have csv file like this: 1392249600;EUR;CHF;USD;JPY;GBP1392163200;GBP;JPY;USD;CHF;EUR1392076800;GBP;CHF;EUR;JPY;USD1391990400;JPY;USD;EUR;CHF;GBP1391904000;GBP;EUR;CHF;USD;JPY1391731200;GBP;EUR;CHF;JPY;USD1391644800;EUR;CHF;USD;JPY;GBP1391558400;JPY;USD;EUR;CHF;GBP There can be over 15 000 rows in...
When i do backtests with M1 data for a couple of years, of course the log file gets massive. As the backtest goes on I see a definite slowing of progress (slowing of simulation time covered per unit of real time). And I think this is related to the log file getting too big. Because as we know - a...
I have noticed that the result of calculations with normalized double values return insanely lengthy answers since build 574. An example is: Print("profit/loss=",result); // result gives -16.0000000000049 I know that DoubleToStr can be used to shorten it up, but I wondered if better(shorter)...
Hello! I have found this strange bug in MetaEditor 5.0 Build 883: Using //text, or /*text */ tags gave the same result.
Have any of you tried to do the backtest with the new version 604 and WallStreet FOREX Robot or Volatility Factor EA? To me the platform shuts down unexpectedly after reading the M1 data and when try to open the first trade. Thank you ...
  file path of experts  (11   1 2)
Hi ! im developing a installer for my Eas and indicators to put directly on mt4 folder, is there anyway to recognize if i have to put that files on C:/Program Files/metatrader4/mql4/experts o in the user folder? Asi you told me depends of the terminal if its opened in portable version or not but is...
Hi, I very new in forex hoping somebody can help me in instatrader MT4 minilots currency chart. 1) I using other company MT4 have minilot chart i paste below.. 2) Instatrader i cannot found even i using mouse right click to 'show all' option also cannot found, any idea and how to resolve this? Thank...
[Deleted]
Hello, MetaTrader 4 Build 600 If I execute this script on a weekly graph : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                       Test01.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp....
Pipeclient.mq4 load but the error is 0. same code PipeClientPure.mq4 without CFilePipe class run well. I test modify MQL4\INCLUDE\File\ FilePipe.mqh but Modification to no avail. I even deleted FilePipe.mqh files. The program is still running. What's wrong ?Forgive me for using google translator
Hi Question: Where can I find these subjects below defined in more detail ? I understand MODE_LOWER and MODE UPPER the best at least mostly. Backround of the question: I'm trying to learn more about: mode - Indicator line index. It can be any of the Indicators line...
Somebody know if MT4 has some function to change time range in all price windows at once? Thank you trader201
[Deleted]
I had an EA that worked in MT4 up until Build 604. Now the EA does not work as it had. In reading the information about the recent updates, I have been unable to determine areas to investigate for making the appropriate changes. However, in the article, https://forum.mql4.com/60555 In item # 6...
Every since the MQL4 update a few days ago, the Rectangle tool does not work, it draws out but disappears after a few seconds Anyone else experiencing this ??
[Deleted]
Hello, i've encountered a very strage situation while investigating the behavior of pending orders ( slippage, respond time, etc... ). Sometimes, there is a pending order (with a valid ticket) which cannot be deleted by OrderDelete() nor closed by OrderClosed() It seems like the order become a...
I am using one of mysql wrapper that i have found here in the forum but found out that most of the time it returns an error "Access violation read to 0x0000000 in 'msvcrt.dll'" . Do you have any idea on what are the work around to eliminate this error. Thanks.
Changing the profiles using by ctrl + f5 or shift + f5 I have one screen . It is very awful when i have many profiles which way can change key for profiles ? e.g:ctrl+1 for eurusd ctrl +2 usdjpy ctrl+3 cadusd poor english.sorry...
Is there a way to set the number of 'columns' when doing 'tile windows'? It used to be 5 across I believe and now it's 7. Since I have many charts, I can't see the pair's name.
Hi to all ! I need help. I looked on forums but I didn't find nothing about that. I have, for example, one currency pair on three charts, 3 opened charts with different time frames 5 min, 15 min, 1h. (picture attached) Is it possible to draw object (line for support, resistance, trendlines, fibo.....
Hi, I'm writing an EA and for filtering purposes I need to know if the last closed trade was a winner or a loser. I'm using OrdersHistoryTotal() and debugging with Print(). My EA is having for instance 40% winners, 60% losers, but when I have a look at the Journal because I just see that all the...
[Deleted]
Hi, I created EA for about 6 months before. Then for some time I had a break on programming it, but now I am back on track. Problem is the EA not working anymore. As a result it should write into csv file some basic data. And also there is no error messages at all. Is that could be some historical...
I am trying to use the function CheckLoadHistory(string symbol, ENUM_TIMEFRAMES period, datetime start_date) to check history. Just found that function in mql5.com. I have used that program to develop my own library, which I include in my EAs. My EA including that library compiles and everything...
bonjour à tous, Est ce qu'une personne pourrait me dire Comment faire pour faire fonctionner un nouvel expert que l'on installe sur une plateforme de démonstration nouvelle version Auparavant Tout etait facile sur l'ancienne version sur la nouvelle, plus rien ne FONCTIONNE, à Moins qu'il y ait une...
we use custom indicators for our trading but since you updated to build 604, MT4 will not load custom indicators. please advise or correct this error ASAP. This issue happened before when moving from build 416 to build 418 and was corrected shortly by build 419. please advise ASAP.
Hello, I cannot download historical data from Alpari ru. I see a popup window "no more data available for symbol EURUSD". With other brokers, the history center work correctly. Have you experience of this? Thank you...
  Build 600 and EA problems  (12   1 2)
This Build 600 has brought so many problems. We should have a choice if we want to upgrade - not forced upon us. After struggling two days to overcome my problems with the e-mail function now i am experiencing problems with my EA's. First I could not compile, save or even close the EA/MetaEditor...
Аll my Expert Advisors stopped working. I not like MetaTrader 5.... Pleas recover old MetaTrader 4 with Metaeditor 4 and all folders!!!! Very foolish decision!!!
I think this topic may be useful in the light of the update. The other day I foolishly decided to update the terminal and tested my Expert Advisors on it, but I did not update them on the real account. I got errors. I do not want to say the developers are to blame, it is my fault too. However, I
if(direction==25)      {       for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)          {          if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))            if(OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber)               if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())...
The following code has been entered in a CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CREATE event handler in an indicator #1 ObjectCreate(0, "Angle", OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE, 0, timePt1, pricePt1, timePt2, pricePt2); #2 ObjectSetDouble (0, "Angle", OBJPROP_PRICE2, pricePt2); #3 ObjectSetInteger (0, "Angle", OBJPROP_TIME2,...
when start the terminal or use Alert function in EA,the terminal produce so many memery rubbish that computer may crash . i had to use memorey cleaner to clear it . also,sometimes i close the terminal,but in TaskManager,still can find the metatrader prosess running .