MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 582

Please help me, i am newbie in this things. i have tried to build my own ea with custom indicator but i have some warning. please help me to solve this! i do not know what to do :(...
hi friends   Im working on my custom indicator but Im having probleme getting the RSI for JPY/USD i can get only get the USD/JPY's RSI so, how to calc it ??   best regards 
I am testing a CHF based strategy but the CHF peg in early 2015 is causing irrational results so I was wondering if it is possible to code something that will prevent the strategy from trading on this date?
Hi, lately i trade a bit the dax. My Broker offers a 5 digit stream and so also on the dax i have 7123.x stream My range of supporting scripts uses 4/5 digit adjustment but fails of course on the dax, because even if the stream is 5digits i am allowed only to set the stops at full pip values. 7000...
Hey Guy, How can I creat a Fibonacci? I already got my points, where I wanna draw it, but I don't find something to creat/code a Fibonacci? I found something like this: https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_fibo But what is meant with those parameters at "CreatObject(...)"
I opened post yesterday. I look that my post was deleted. Why did you delete my post ?  There was a stupid person who answered me, but I could not find time for answer. my post was deleted. The Stupid boy, I dont speak english very well. it is not important for me, I am not native english but I...
[Deleted]
Hello, everyone.   Me and my friends are using the same account for trading. However, one of our friends want to set up a limit for sell. For example, I want remotely to set up limit for operations. For example block person not to buy or sell anything for more than $50. Also, for example if my...
Error message is *timeframe more than a D timeframe. 
hi guys, im trying to write an ea with fractals on sell side it work pretty decent however when i use reverse logic over 50% of time buys turn to fails, i tried in different time setting didnt much help. i appreciate if any insight or method you can suggest to help me to figure this out thanks in
[Deleted]
I 'm looking a way to close my open order by a certain amount of profit is it possible ?? or do i have to close my open order only when the price is above the orderPrice ?? here is my code that close an open order: for(PositionIndex=TotalNumberOfOrders-1; PositionIndex>=0; PositionIndex --)...
  Update CSV File  (15   1 2)
Hello Everybody, I am new to mql4 programming and trying to learn how to read and update csv file. Can somebody please help me out with this Lets say I have a csv file with sample lines like this 1, A, Y 2,B, Y 3,C,Y My requirement is to update Y to Z for all the rows, not sure how FileWrite()...
Hi,  I'm having trouble with an EA I'm writing in the sense that my orders are being closed very quickly (ie: before SL or TP is reached). I've examined the orders using OrderPrint() and I've noticed something odd. The manual says that OrderPrint() returns the following: #ticket number; open time;...
In OnCalculate() I have a ArraySetAsSeries with reverse order .... ArraySetAsSeries (open, false ); ArraySetAsSeries (high, false ); .... Then I want the Lowest Value over a specific range. I do this with: x=low[iLowest( NULL , 0 ,MODE_LOW,IdLastBullish-IdLastBearish,IdLastBearish)] But this is not
[Deleted]
Hello! I am facing an interesting problem that I have not been able to figure out yet. If anyone could nudge me in the right direction I would be super thankful. Let's say I have a simple indicator that indicates when I should enter a buy trade (illustrated as a yellow line in the picture). When the...
Hi,  Looking for some advice here. I'm trying to figure out how to automatically add SL, BE and TS to trades in MT4 that are triggered by a signal provider . I found a bunch of scripts that do this, but they need to applied to a chart, a currency pair, and I don't know how to apply it to a signal...
DECOMPILED CODE DELETED MODERATOR: Please do not post decompiled code again
[Deleted]
I want to create nice label at the right corner of my bar:       ObjectCreate("(D)", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);       ObjectSetText("(D)", "(D)", 16, "Times New Roman", Blue);       ObjectSet("(D)", OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES, OBJ_PERIOD_H1);        ObjectSet("(D)",OBJPROP_CORNER,CORNER_RIGHT_LOWER);...
[Deleted]
Hi all.    Having a problem that I've never experienced before. On various demo accounts and even my live account platform (different brokers) history WILL not download from the history center.  I go in, untwirl the pair, double click the m1, the available records load up, I click download and one...
[Deleted]
Hello, Just to make sure i'm not doing something wrong because i'm a bit confused:   1. When i want to open a BUY position, i use the Ask keyword in the OrderSend ? 2. The STOP LEVELS global variable would also be regarding the Ask price? so if it's 4 than the minimum i can set my SL is Ask - 4 *...
[Deleted]
I know how to create a obj_text and then attach it to the bar:         ObjectCreate("z1", OBJ_TEXT, 0, X_TopRight(), Y_TopRight2());       ObjectSetText("z1", "z", 14, "Times New Roman", Maroon);       ObjectSet("z1", OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES, OBJ_PERIOD_M1);         datetime X_TopRight(int fidge)    {...
[Deleted]
  Problem with break  (10)
Hi, I have problem with break. I'd like exit the loop through all orders after open one trade, but break doesn't work. I used loop because I was going to open different currencies. I used function call to trade individual currency.  Has anyone any suggestion? for (int i=0;i<=OrdersTotal();i++){ if...
Hi all, I am new here, but have been reading for a few weeks. I am attempting to get into MQL coding in order to write my own EA for my trade ideas. I paid for someone to write one previously but wish to understand how to do this myself, and therefore would much appreciate some guidance relating to...
I just want to know if this is possible, to connect multiple accounts via an EA, all MT4 terminals operating on the same computer. Or would i have to make this happen via Python or R.  I'm just looking to code a copier system, having one master account and two other accounts of mine copy the trades....
TA-Lib is well respected open source indicator library that has been used in products like Dukascopy's platform and MATLAB Toolbox. From the TA-Lib website: Multi-Platform Tools for Market Analysis ... TA-Lib is widely used by trading software developers requiring to perform technical analysis of...
As you can see in the code below I tried to overload the operator []. With that the polymorphism has to look at the result declaration. But it doesn't. One way to work around may be a index in one declared as double, but it's ugly. Is there a better way ? Code (not working because of: ''operator[]'...
  Teach me how to make money.  (216   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
Hi all) I would like to ask - who earns steadily on forex??? how many percent per month do you make??? and how do you do it? Teach me please
Hi, I will appreciate it very much if you could advice on how to save Default profile using MQL4. The problem is that it looks like it is saved only when MT4 terminal exiting correctly, but when it crashed or so, Default profile is not saved. Thanks, Dmitry
  Sleep() ?  (9)
Hiii gus, My name is Mary and I'm loving develop MQL. I'm a big doubt. I'm programming that after the first order, wait 10 seconds   if(OrdersTotal()==0)      {         ticket   =      OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots1,Ask,0,0,0,NULL,NULL,0,Blue);         Sleep(10000);         ticket...
What can one do wrong on that simple code ? - But something is going wrong ! ArraySetAsSeries(arrValues, true); ArraySetAsSeries(bufCenterline, true); // ... newBegin = 1; for (i = newBegin; i >= 0; i--)   {      bufCenterline[i] = iMAOnArray(arrValues, rates_total, 13, 0, MODE_LWMA,...
Hi all,  I have an ea on four pairs. At first, the ea is working well, but if I close the platform  and open it again in one of the pairs multiple orders start to open. Could you show me what is wrong? Thank you in advance Luis