MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 474

[Deleted]
I have a simple price action EA. I think the "business logic" works fine, from what I've seen in the tester, but I think there is a problem with the creation and modification of orders. This is for example the Buy function: void Buy(string comm) { double op=0,sl=0,tp=0; op =...
Hello, I was using attched mt4 indicator to get Renko charts on gold. Now I am using my new laptop and after installing this MT4 again this indicator stopped working not sure why? I allowed dll input as I remember it was a problem once on my last pc. OR please help to find another way to get renko...
Hi All I am new to MQL and I am trying to replicate the code I used to have for Full Stochastic in MT4. Code I used to have for Full stochastic works as this, Step 1. Fast Stochastic is given as input to the stochastic function (For e.g say 14, and the output is stored in variable say K) Step 2....
Hi all, what to use as "Close" in the calculation below to find out SignalLine EMA of MACD??? I've been googling around to find how to calculate the SignalLine in a MACD-calculation. I know the following to calculate EMA of something but the last part with close is not clear to me in regards to...
I have a labelObject in the charts , and i can show it on the charts but i use the function to move the label to an other place is not work like this code       msg = StringFormat("%.4f", nowLow);       dvolue = nowLow - dWHigh;       td = Time[itime];       objname = sNameList[32];...
  StepMAExpert_EAs  (539   1 2 3 4 5 ... 53 54)
StepMAExpert_v1.1 EA. H1 timeframe. 4 main pairs
So I was on the demo account in a trade on the eur/usd. I was short and in profit. At 5pm the JOLTS Job Openings came out for the usd and it was positive (i know it is not a high impact news announcement) but it should be good for the usd. At 5pm though euro got a boost up and so my downtrend ended....
  MT4 on Cloud  (4)
Is someone running MT4 on Cloud? Can you suggest good service providers there? Not looking at very costly service but yes not looking at more than an hour downtime a day that too during American session end and Sydney session start. Cheers, Guri
I am fairly new to this so please don't be annoyed if I sound silly . The subject is forex . So I've done research over the internet and you hear leverage this and that, leverage is dangerous ,take care , but leverage if used properly can give you some amazing returns but you need to gain a lot of...
I do it like this, but it seems a little hackish.  Is there a better way? Thanks.    for ( int i = bars; i >= 0; i-- )      {         Value = high[i-2];     } Also, is there a function that adds up the previous X amount of ohlc values?  MathSum is the only one I could find, but it only adds up one...
What is the difference, if any, between ChartRedraw() and WindowRedraw(). Or do they perform the same operation? Is there a best practice for when to call one function versus the other? Thank you.
HI , Is it true that if i want to test an Expert Advisor on mt4 wich use a DLL i must activate the auto trading ?
  Tick chart  (1)
Is it possible to get tick chart on mql4 or mql5 or 1 sec bars. Anyone can point me to necessary directory would be greatly appreciated 
Hi im trying to create an array with a lenght of 59, where each value stores the tick number second by second. i have simplified the code here, I can also define it from 1 to 59 using for or while but after few ticks it says "array out of range" 263 time = TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent());...
Hi Guys... I would like to know if anyone has a way to use Multiterminal with accounts holds at a Broker who does not support Multiterminal. Apparently not.. If not, is there a way to monitor and manage several MT4 accounts on a unique screen.. Thanks everybody..
Hi i`m curious how the MT4 handles the shifting of the arrays after each tick.And here i`m mostly interested in the Volume[] Array. My question is that what algoritm shifts back the entire array by 1 element after each new data (in our case tick and/or time for a bar to close relative to timeframe)...
Hi Ive seen that it is possible to embed a browser into a metatrader chart window. This should really awesome! Does anyone know how this can be done? Thanks
I need to secure my EA so that it is freely available on demo accounts but require registration when used on a live account. I wrote some simple code, but it does not work in spite of having the correct Account numbers. Can you help me?      if(IsDemo()) return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);            if(...
Hi, I am trying to open at the beginning of a candle an order (buy/sell) with relative stop loss and take profit, after a generic signal is given at the end of the previous candle. Clearly it should be opened only one trade in the candle after the signal.  How can I tell the EA not to open...
Hi guys, On regular OnTick event, I would like to know exactly WHEN the OrderSent function is done(sent) when there are other commands after it, like print or calculations. Is the Order sent right at the line processed in the code, or does MT4 ait until the Ontick code is finished? Thanks for your...
hello, can anyone know why these two indicators show different result? Indi_A.mq4 is original code Indi_B.mq4 is my changed code // Indi_A.mq4 #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_minimum 2.0 #property indicator_maximum 4.0 #property indicator_buffers 4 #property indicator_color1
Hello everyone, I'd like to ask you all for some hints and tips on creating a professional style code to help maintain my trading account. I don't know there to start, but so fair this is all I have. void ACCOUNT_MANAGEMENT()  {   int AllOrders=OrdersTotal(),TotalAskOrders=OrderSelect(OP_BUY || No...
Hi, I called the code if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET)) everytime Start function executes.  Is it expensive to call this function everytime? I do this to populate new records to check the values in OrderCloseTime() and OrderComment(). L
Hello guys i have this idea i wish to implement into my EA, this idea involve waiting one hour after my order has been close that is either if TP or SL is hit and i have been thinking and came up with this so guy please i need your help. below is my attempt, is it correct? or should there be any...
Hi!  I am new to MT4, although I have spent a few years studying, practicing, and scripting with Forex trading before I used metatrader.  Now I'm trading rather successfully with MT4 using Expert Advisors running a Virtual Server. Question: If I am running expert advisers now, and I synchronize...
I, is there a function to have the total profit of all the opened order? Like OrderProfit...Thank's Piero
Hi everybody, I am new to coding and need help to find the highest volume but keeps getting error message "possible loss of data due to type conversion". double hiVolume;    int val_index = iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_VOLUME,20,2);    if (val_index!=-1) hiVolume = Volume[val_index]; Can anybody point out...
I want to add additional symbols to MT4 and upload custom market data in offline mode for building and testing EAs . How can I edit symbols.raw symbols.sel symgroups.raw ? This is only for offline testing and optimization purposes . I am using MT4 as the engine to build/test/optimize these symbols
New article Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS has been published at mql5.com: Renting a virtual server right from the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals is the optimal way to ensure uninterrupted work of your trading robots and Signal...
[Deleted]
Hi! Please if anyone know what is this... I start my computer today.. and.. all accounts gone. I use IBFX. 1 real account and i think 6 demos at same MT4. Thanks this happen only in my office. So i have the same at home.