MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 319

Hello everyone I will need to ask for your help if you don't mind. I'm trying to learn how to code in mql4 and i'm looking for a method. I would like to know the function/codeline to use to enter the market according to the color of the candle (bullish, bearish) AND at a specific time. I tried to
Hi,I have the following simple code to open an order ticket =OrderSend(_Symbol,0,1.0,Ask,5,0,0); the problem is that in runtime Ordersend returns -1 GetLastEror then returns "Expression could not be evaluated" I am going crazy because I ca't find where the problem is.the function parameters are
hey friends Greentings.. well I have an ex4 file ( mt4 compiled file, not the source code).. its an old school Indicator nothing fancy... It draws an arrow and a dot for buy/sell and exit.. well I wanted to know is it possible to make some kind of EA which read this ex4 file and then gives me
Hello i am working on EA for which i need this code . I want it to check for the biggest candle for the current day and alert if current candle crosses that last biggest candle level. I want to calculate the value based on HIGH and LOW of the candle. It should check from 00:00 Mt4 time to current
My code work correctly with: Momentum_Buffer [ Momentum_Position ] = Close [ Momentum_Position ] * 100 / Close [ Momentum_Position + Momentum_Period ] ; But with: Momentum_Buffer [ Momentum_Position ] = ( iRSI ( Symbol () , Period () , Momentum_Period , PRICE_MEDIAN , Momentum_Position ) * 100 ) /
Hello. First post - was directed here by my broker ICM. The charts are not loading on MT4 - these are not NEW charts - these are my SAVED charts/indicators. I saved them in Profile and Templates and Profile does not retrieve my saved charts. I have only four headings showing on the blank platform
Hello everyone. How can I reproduce the price movements that have already occurred while the market is closed, so that I can train non- automated trading techniques during this period? Thanks
Hello! I have the following indicator: int OnCalculate(const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated, const datetime &time[], const double &open[], const double &high[], const double &low[], const double
  Download older MT4 versions?  (26   1 2 3)
Hi all, Due to ESMA and FCA restrictions I was forced to change brokers to keep my 500:1 leverage. I thought I would look at Markets (comments not welcome on them please). However all my machines run Vista and since there is no support anymore they don't supply an older version. Does anyone have one...
Hi, finally I managed to use NotePad++ (google) to edit and compile mt4-files with some surprises :) 1) I created one folder for both mt4-compiler: 32 and 64 bit. (you'll find the HowTo in: Editor=>F1=>Search:"Compiling") 2) In that folder I created as well two folders MQL4 and MQL5! 3) In the MQL4...
[Deleted]
Hi EveryBody ,, i have a a problem with my simple expert advisor which gives Alert with some conditions as shown in code below ,, but the Alert works when every tick ,, how can i stop it ?? Thanks in advance //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert...
Hi Friends, I would like to change the color of my open positions in my MT4 desktop terminal. I want profit positions in Green color and loss position in Red color. Can anybody help me with that. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks and best regards
Hello! I'm trying to download data for several pairs, but quite often I got the download interrupted and I have to click again several times on the download button for it to resume and eventually finish, I tried it on other MT4 instance and it didn't had that issue (I'll attach an image). Does
hi All, I just test the Alert & PushNotification on my mt4,, &Error happens,, It only send Text to my mobile android phone & NO SOUND found ? How to fix this problem please? thanks & regards
[Deleted]
Hello, I am trying to subscribe to a signal. I created and funded my mql5 account. I am using metatrader4. When i navigate to buy subscription i get an error " there is a problem with this site security certificate " I cannot proceed to next page... After googling it i was suggested to uncheck
I want to display some of my comments on the terminal in color, but I'm not finding any examples. Could someone point me to one? Thanks, Bill
  Help me find the Indicator  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Help me find an Indicator. Maybe someone has met, or worked with such.... I need an indicator that opens in a separate window, something like "Monitoring" with virtual deals (specified in the indicator) which shows on the history what would happen if I opened these deals (specified in the indicator)
i want add signal comment to chart in mql4 every 1 hr void OnTick() {//--- string symbols=""; ***if(iVolume(NULL,timeframe,0)<=1){ for(int i=0; i<SymbolsTotal(true); i++) { int digits=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS); double
Hello, First of all, I want to thank you for your help. Any ideas or sample code will be appreciated very much. I have spent days trying to solve this and I couldn't. Problem: I am trying to create an array that contains the RSI values of a tf up. For example. If my current tf is H1, I would like to
This is a trailing code, if price reaches 50% of profit then it trails trailamount (btw trailamount=200 for example). It works perfeclty for sell orders but for some reason it doesnt trail for buy orders. Probably Im missing some dumb mistake. Please help. I have even printed the
Hi friends, Hope you're doing great, Today I faced with a very special issue regarding the Account History of the MT4. I've written an EA and now I'm testing its operation on a demo account on real time. Within my EA code, I've written a procedure to save the details of the order with the info I...
Two days ago, I added a new indicator to the code base section under the name FX5_MACD_Divergence.After a while I recieved complians because the indicator doesn't draw lines inthe indicator window. The indicator was working correctly under my system. So I downloaded the indicatorto see where is the...
  Hit Price  (2)
Hi there, Im would like program an Ea with following specifications. The Ea look all Hisotry back and show me with a line which price he hit Max(+/- 10Pips) but he hit with Open[] or Close[] and High[] or Low[]. For Examble: Price in EUR/USD Price: 1.6753 hit 10 Price: 1.4578 hit 7 Price 1.64752 hit
The market tab lists all my purchased items but after clicking the pale blue "Install" tab, nothing happens, no response, no download. It does not appear in the navigator list of Indicators or Experts
Read public Channel telegram messages <!> Havent tested constant refreshing of messages.I wonder if this will be blocked in scale -by telegram. <!> add the adress https://t.me in webrequest allowed urls #property copyright "Copyright 2019"#property link "https://www.mql5.com"#property version
  use stochRSI  (5)
hi I want to write an expert and I want to use StochRSI indicator in my expert but I dont know code's for stochRSI indicator do you have any sample code for StochRSI? Best Regards Neda
Hi to all I built an EA for the strategy that I'm used to use. This EA always open two orders for two different symbols. In normal conditions all works fine, but, if for some reason due to the broker the second symbol is not tradable, the EA open succesfully the first order but not the second one
After doing a search for LSMA on this site I have found that there is no central thread for using LSMA as an indicator or expert. I have started this thread to serve that purpose. I will be modifying this first post to contain the most recent versions of indicators and experts related to LSMA as
Hello all, I'm new here (just created this account in order to ask for help with a problem I've been having recently and to which I have found no solution online), so I apologize if I'm writing this on the wrong section of the forum. I'm a regular user with practically no coding skills, and I am...
Hello everyone, i can say that I am a newbee. I am triying to make a history trading EA for MT4. But my buttons does not work in Starategy Tester on Visual Mode. I wonder is there anybody to help me, I will be appreciated for any help. Thanks a lot