MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 310

Good afternoon, I need to connect MT4 platform with telegram, so that i can receive a notification everytime a trade is closed, and also receive the informations regarding the trade such as profit, close price etc.Someone knows how to do it?Thanks
[Deleted]
hi i need to add number of orders = 5 to this script, but unable to do so as price is not considered because it's a drag and drop on mouse script, i do not want to change the script of mouse simplicity, but want to add "number of orders" to the script, meaning multiple pending orders such as
Hello! I’m a new of here:) I would love you to teach me how to program Win Ratio of HIGH/LOW options. I have some signal indicators which shows arrow for High or Low as MQL4 file. And I’d love to add Win Ratio in this indicator. Plese teach me the way to write Won Ratio Program;) My need is that
I was trying to find a way of counting bars only after a condition is true. I have coded this so it can recognise any timeframe and adjust to suit.   void OnTick(){      // Version 1     bool periodm1 = false;   bool periodm5 = false;   bool periodm15 = false;   bool periodm30 = false;      bool...
Hi, I want to count number of bars from a specified date to current time. For ex. on 2 Mar 2018 12:00PM I want to count how many bars would be there in a timeframe from 1 Mar 2018 00:00 AM. I want to know which function I should use and how? I think its 'Bars', but I don't know what values to put in...
This seem like it was easy to accomplish by laying out all the different kinds of the margin assessments for MT4 that could be called by market info as integer and translated as string but turned out to be different results as compared with different brokers. None of these were accurate across
Hi All, I have large history files, I'm running backtests on the 5min chart from 2004 to now... If I set the start date to 2005, 2010, 2018 it takes longer and longer to actually start up. I assume it's running through allll of the ticks from the beginning until it gets to my start date. Is there
Hello guys I just saw these cancelled trades in my trading history and i never executed these trades and when i highly these trades it says "Cancelled , placed by mobile terminal." . I never trade using any mobile devices . So i checked the logs and these trades do not even appear in my logs. My
Hello everyone, I wrote this code to know how many minutes there are between one point and the other two of the ZigZag. The code is not of error but I do not have the desired result. Could you kindly help me? Thank you //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
hi every one I want to use Balance, Equity, Margin, Free margin, Margin Level in expert but I don't know how I can get this info from broker I want to use MarketInfo() but I can't find them in MarketInfo() can any one help me? Best Regards Neda
Hi all, I'd like to know what value DayOfYear()/DayOfWeek() would return if I tried to use them on a Saturday/Sunday. Would I get a value corresponding with a weekend (i.e Saturday/Sunday) or would it would return a value corresponding with the time of the last tick before market close for the week
Hi all, (Edited to include picture I mentioned) This is my first post, big ups to all of the regular forum participants. I've learned a lot from your material. I started learning MQL4 on Jan 1 this year and have limited coding experience in Python and Pine Script. Anyway I'm finally reaching out
Hi there! I have a MetaStock indicator and I am converting it to MQL4. But I am stuck at addition of elements of arrays with return parameter of a stock indicator. For example, I can't do: array[i] = array2[i] + adxreturn; How can I do that? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi Guys I'm having a problem drawing an Horizontal line on the chart (this is my first mq4 script ever...) while searching the forum, i saw a related bug fixed using an Object identifier inside the CreateObject function call (the "counter" bellow). I tried to add it to my code by it didn't help, let...
Hello, I am working on an EA in MQL4 that can have multiple open orders. When the EA creates a new order it then uses OrderModify to set TP & SL. When that happens, all open tickets get changed. Here is my code: bool modok = OrderSelect(pTicket,SELECT_BY_TICKET); if (!modok) {
hey guys i made an EA which i would give out and would love if anyone can optimize it to find the best settings for it. The first EA is combination of CCI and MA filter and second one was made with trend magic indicator <ex4 file removed >
hi in MT4 in trade chart at right of chart it shows whole trades profit in dollars I want it shows all trades profit in one day in pips how I can do it? Best Regards Neda
How do I download data from an indicator without an error? i is the loop from Bars-1 to 0tf = PERIOD_CURRENT;datetime dt = iTime(NULL,tf,i);int shift = iBarShift("EURUSD",tf,dt,true); Errors on M1 and H1: EURUSD,M1: Time 2020.04.10 23:58 iBarShift Error: 4051, i = 0, shift = 0 (the bar at 2020.04.10
Dear Forumers, I am beginning my EA codng journey by using the sample Moving Average given in the default MT4 to modify some basic functions. However, i am facing a problem when I ran the Strategy Tester. It seems like the BUY trade is not happening and only SELL trades are occurring. Can anyone
I read articles about it here at this forum, one in particular is this one (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/154009). But so far it is not calculating as expected during Strategy Tester. My goal is to create a method to account the profits accrued during the time the EA is running and check if the the
Hello everyone. I am trying to use the modified MTF indicator to call a regular indicator but for some reason, when iterating through timeframes, I am only able to retrieve the current timeframes data. What am I doing wrong here? Thanks for any help! MTF indicator
#property strict#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_width1 5#property indicator_color1 Red#property indicator_width2 5#property indicator_color2 Reddouble Buffer_0[];double
...actually this is a question that's been concerning to me for a while now, are there cases when verifying OrderSelect() (i.e. to resolve the Warning) is actually a bad idea and I'd be better off just leaving OrderSelect(glbOrderTicket,SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES); instead of using
  Trailing Stop and reversing  (15   1 2)
Hy Guys! I have made a simple code, and then i have added trailing stop. Works nice, but i was thinking to reverse the order when sl is touched. My ideas is this: Trailing for (int b= OrdersTotal()-1; b>=0; b--) { if(OrderSelect(b,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())
Hello forum, I am trying to get the Array Maximum value of an array. For this purpose, I copied the Bull Power Indicator. ArrayResize(HighestBullValueData, 15); for(int i=0; i<15; i++) { HighestBullValueData[i] = ExtBullsBuffer[i]; // PrintFormat("HighestBullValueData = %d, %f "
Does the function IsTesting() work in MT4 platform Build 509 ? When I use expression like the following, under tester there is no effect. Under TESTER, when I make back tests I have still Alert displayed "This is not testing !!!". Why ? if ( !IsTesting() ){Alert("This is not testing !!...
I am looking for an indicator that tells the exact rate of USDJPY on mt4 chart when GBPUSD had reversed. i.e. Gbpusd started rising from a certain point, at precise second /minute/hour time, i.e. 12 .53 minutes and 23 seconds it hit hit the low and then started rising. I need to find the price of
Hello, some objects disappear either when I change UT (does not appear on other UT and disappear from the U on which I initially created it) or when the platform goes out. the rectangles the trend lines. (of course I checked the visibility on all UT) oddly the horizontal lines remain visible on all
Hi all. I have created an EA to get any custom indicator's parameters in string type and pass it to iCustom function with StrToDouble(). I want to optimize indicator inputs using variables (INPUT_1,INPUT_2,INPUT_3). For example consider this indicator: NAME = Aroon INPUTS = 14,false,false BUFFERS =
hi every one I used below code for showing candle time, it shows candle time in 3 time frame like M1 00:12 M5 03:12