MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 192

Hey guys, Im having an issue which Im sure the answer will be straight forward. Im basically building an EA in MT4 which is built on basic indicators, for my Stop loss i am refering back to these indicator values, position type. However I want to know how I can refer back to an indicators value
  Can't add custom indicators  (32   1 2 3 4)
PLEASE I JUST GOT A NEW SET OF CUSTOM INDICATORS BUT THEY ARE NOT ON THE LIST OF CUSTOM INDICATORS EVEN AFTER APPLYING THEM CORRECTLY IN THE EXPERTS-INDICATORS FOLDER. PLEASE I NEED HELP TO GET THESE INDICATORS ON MY CHARTS. SEEMS THERE IS SOME CHANGES ON THE MT4 PLATFORM THAT AFFECTS THIS
i'm trying to open a url in a web browser by a EA i tried to search an a found this topic  https://forum.mql4.com/14282 i think it is close from that i want but the code is not work because it is not tested and it made to open file not a url    I hope to find help here   thanks  
Please can someone tell me how can i message seller ? <...> i cannot contact him through the message pop up, it is not showing in the friends list when i add his name I paid £49 for the money manegment app, it is suppose to make placing order easy and quick, but it will not work as it keeps showing
Hello guys,  I have an indicator (.ex4) which creates dots on the chart. I'm trying to understand if it is possible to know (with MQL4) when the dots appear, and generate an alert. This is a screen of my indicator Thanks in advance.
Hello community, Can I ask your advice on why I am not able to use the free margin for a single trade? As the broker has set the limit to 1000 maximum volume yet they said they do not restrict the lot size. My available free margin is 80000. Why can't I use it to place it in a single trade? Please
May i know how to give a command to my EA that allow multiple entries at different price level (few pipstep for each trade) when the condition is matched? Because mine one is either only enter once, or enter more than 1 at the same price at the same time. Anyone can assist me on this? apologies, im
Hi i want to discuss with mq4 good developer and freelancer.Am available for discussion.Thanks
hi guys I have this function to return the value of last entry price on Buy and Sell they are almost the same but its weird the function for buy is returning me the correct value but on the function for sell is returning me zero. This are the code for buy : double LastEntryBuy() { double
Hi I m new learner in mql4 . I got errors while compile the EA. Kindly help to solve the error while in m coding 2 same indicators within same EA: Upper portion for parameter setting : input string __________________ = "___________________" ; extern string Separator_06 = "---- Input Settings
  How do you calculate the margin?  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Good afternoon! Suddenly encountered a situation in which the margin on open positions has increased significantly (20 times). There is a suspicion that the broker has increased margin requirements for open positions. This assumption is confirmed by the unusually high value of AccountMargin, which
I'm trying to convert mt5 indicator to mt4
  CCI Filter  (220   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
hi all, i always admired the cci (woodie and drbob studies) however i am trying to simplify the entries and the exits signals. Also in needed to filter those signals. i used the RSI Filter. i modified this filter to illustrate the shift in trend. trend is up when cci50 >0 and strong upward when
So, I am being really new to trading and MT4. I am trying to build a bot that would create 2 orders, but close one when the other is closed by TP/SL. Is there any way for me to manage the closing of one order after the TP/SL has kicked in for the other order, or I have to manually check tick data
Hey, I looked around for an answer to this and could not find it. I'm trying to run two indicators using iCustom in an EA. double ind = iCustom ( NULL , 60 , "indicator_1" , 0 , 0 ); double ind1 = iCustom ( NULL , 240 , "indicator_2" , 0 , 0 ); They're both supposed to create objects with different
I have been trading on MT 4 for more than a month. My broker disappeared. How can I transfer the money in my wallet to my account
i can't code and i really want a pop up alert for this amazing indicator. i would really appreciate it if someone could help me! <ex4 file deleted>
  MT4GUI anchor?  (2)
Hi, I use MT4GUI for adding a checkbox like this: CB1 = guiAdd(hwnd,"checkbox",800,80,12,12,""); guiSetBgColor(hwnd,CB1,Black); It works great, however, I cannot find a way to set an anchorpoint, so that the MT4GUI checkbox anchors to the right side of the chart window. I contacted the MT4GUI
  Time of the day  (6)
hello, I plugged in my code a time lock but I have problems. I have duplicate this code, but in the time 14:30 20:00 signals that I receive are all wrong: //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//int Ora_From_Hour = 08; //time of the...
  Need help coding  (1)
Hi, i am trying to code a simple EA but i am learning and i would like some help. The problem is that i want the stop loss to be updated to "stop" value each new bar. I have tried this, but i dont understand well how orderselect and ordermodify works very well yet. The idea is when price == entry
The order of my charts is not saving once I adjust the order of the tabs. Everytime I adjust the tabs and save; with new profile, running as admin, creating new terminal.ini file... nothing fixes. Is there a trick or file I can edit to change the order of my charts ? 
I just want to know if the flag changed false to true. Below is my just idea... bool FLAG= false ; if (A becomes B ) FLAG= true . if (FLAG changed from false to true ) ....... How can I know the timing when the flag change? I mean how to compare before and after flag changed? Can I use static value
How to move a global variable , structure, object in an indicator when moving to another timeframe? I haven't found it by Googling
hi, this is a part of my indi but it does not work. when I delete the division, it works! I will appreciate if you could help me to solve the problem. double A1,A2,A3; A1=iClose("EURUSD", PERIOD_CURRENT, i); A2=iClose(" GBPUSD ", PERIOD_CURRENT, i); A3
Hi guys, can someone help me with the trailing stop? I am not much of a coder. Managed to learn this from youtube. All works okay except for the trailing stop. If anyone could lend a hand it would be very helpful. I am looking for a trailing stop which trails upon +30pips or +300 points from the buy
Hello everyone, Attached an indicator code which give very good signals for the trend direction but as far as it runs it keep showing incorrect start position x for ArrayMinimum function I hope some one can direct me to solve this but without affecting the code or how it works, I didn't found any
when Indicator announces buy or sell signal. How do I get that notification on my phone
Continuation of the theme Previous here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/111497 Useful links to similar topics. Forum navigator and frequently asked questions (FAQs) FAQ subreddit Only "Useful features from KimIV" Looking for an indicator (Expert Advisor, script) Help insert an alert into indicators
Hello MQL community , I want to know ,am I allowed to code TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_BUILD) to limit the build of MT4 to use ? Only the newest version of metaTrader can be used the EA on the market ? Best regard
  ilan 1.6 Dynamic  (138   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Afternoon. I can not understand the situation. i downloaded MT 4, opened an account ("abandoned" on the deposit of 90 quid), installed an advisor ilan 1.6 Dynamic (i installed the recommended properties) - not a single trade in two days (report - trading attempt in the investor mode). What can it be