MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1472

I have only one chart open, the AUDUSD window. This is where the EA is running. When a certain condition is met, the EA will attempt to open a position for a different pair, for example the EURUSD. The result is always a 129 error. Here is my code-- iTicket=OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,0,0...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to find out how you would show open orders on a chart. To show the point where and when they were opened. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Tried several seaches, came up with nothing. Thanks!
[Deleted]
HELLO TRADERS, AM NEW TO THIS WEBSITE AND DECIDE TO POST MY PERSONAL SYSTEM. IT HAS BEEN MAKING ME STEADY PROFIT BUT SOMETIMES WHEN AM LATE IN THE MARKET I DON'T MAKE ANY THING AND THATS WHY AM HERE SO THAT I CAN GET HELP URGENTLY. THE SYSTEM: TIME FRAME:DAILY NO INDICATORS CURRENCY: ALL STRATEGY:...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to setup a function that will remove all 0's from a string. This is what I have so far: int length=StringLen(text); int index=StringFind(text,"0",0); for(int x=index; x <= length; x++) { string cut=StringSetChar(difference,x,32); } string...
Didn't hear a thing about it in some time...
Hi, I just need a simple MACD Cross Alert from Mobile MT4 on a mobile device like a PocketPC. Is this impossible? Thanks, JForex.
[Deleted]
I have written EA code to cycle through all pending orders and compare the price for each pending order to a "new" order price to avoid placing duplicate orders, but it does not always detect all of the duplicate prices. It works sometimes on some prices, on some buy stop or sell stop types, and on...
[Deleted]
  Read HTTP Files  (3)
I've got a locally hosted site that I would like to deliver signals to via http text. I know I can use WinAPI to read files locally but is there a way to read text via http,ftp,etc?
[Deleted]
Hello Blessed TRADERS, PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME TO BUILD A SIMPLE EA THAT DOES THE FOLLOWING: WHEN A NEW CANDLE OPENS FOR THE DAY IMMEDIATELY PLACE TWO PENDING ORDERS BY ADDING 30 PIPS TO THE OPEN FOR BUY SUBTRACTING 30 PIPS FROM THE OPEN FOR SELL TAKE PROFIT 10 PIPS STOPLOSS 50 TRAILING STOP 5...
I have created an indicator, but I want to uncheck the indicators Fixed Maximum property. Currently it is enabled and I would like to have it disabled. Any ideas?
[Deleted]
Hi, I have an EA which uses the iClose function with a shift value of 1 to get the close price of the last candle. I have noticed that occassionally, when using the H1 timeframe, the EA has opened trades one hour late!! It seems that the close price information of the candle that has just closed...
Hi, I have demo accounts of "alpari" and "FOREX", I use MT4. When I try to download the data via history center, it tell me data from metaquotes differ from the data stored on the trade server. Now, could anyone tell me how to download the history data on "alpari" and "FOREX" server? Thank you...
Hi BarrowBoy, Thank you for your information. Could you please kindly provide the complete one? Your help will much appreciate Shams void WriteIniFile(string strFile) { int handle0 = FileOpen(strFile, FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ";"); if (handle0 > 0) { FileWrite(handle0, "EURUSD", "0...
Hello, Does anyone has the MetaTrader 4 code for Hull Moving Average? And if possible also de RSI, Bollinger Bands and MCAD based on Moving Average ... Does anyone ever tried this? Thanks, Miguel
I am thinking about creating a method that just compares 2 candles passed to it. These candles may be history candles or current candle. I just want to be able to compare them for higher highs/higher lows, lower highs/lower lows, engulfing (high of first candle is higher than second candle, low of...
Are there any EAs which can close a specified amount of a trade at a specified TP?
On the 5th of April 2009 the "demo.metaquotes.net" server will bestopped. However, the History Center with the minute history willcontinue to operate. From this day on our company will discontinue using thedemonstration server. Currently, the number of companies working withthe MetaTrader 4 platform...
Hi, Could you tell me why this function only returns "WAIT" and "SELL" but NEVER any "BUY"? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ string Trending_for(string Trending) { if (Close[3]<Open[1])Trending="BUY";else Trending="Wait"; if...
Hi, Im looking to do a JV with someone who can put my strategy into an EA. We have done live trading and it is a super hot strategy. We also have a great internet marketing guru in the team so last person missing is someone who can put our strartgety into an E.A, but the person has to be able to...
[Deleted]
I am going to open 25 - 50 forex Demo accounts and run a different EA on each account.. I will then set up a ranking system for the portfolio based on the account performance the top 10 -20 performing accounts will be funded every month (100k +)...
So, yeah. I just recently started fooling around with this program. It's pretty interesting, but it seems that I'm too dense to script a proper Expert Advisor. What I'm trying to do is getting a really basic program to work that checks these conditions... - Current Price > MA - Macd > 0 - Momentum >...
Can anyone please tell me some of the most common reasons for the error and the fixes? The file is in ...experts\files.
[Deleted]
Below is my buy function. If I set variable order_type to 1 (for market order), it works, so I know my stoploss and takeprofit functions as working. The problem must be in the determination of price for the op_buylimit order. I am trying to calculate my order price by decreasing Ask by a...
[Deleted]
I received the following request from harvinder.sondh@btinternet.com: "Further to our conversation. I have a requirement such that I want an EA pilot to execute my trades using MetaTrader4. I have a self contained real time forex trading software that gives visual signals on the charts and...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                       MYNNEA.mq4 |//|                       Copyright ?2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net...
[Deleted]
I've setup verbose logging on my EA for troubleshooting purposes. I'd like to track each iteration in the same file but when I do FileClose and reopen the file on the next iteration it clears the file. How do I write new lines in the same file, preferably text?
Hi Rosh, Could you please kindly provide the sample code or the EA how can create the data 'text file' and it can be read back by the EA. Your help will much appreciate. Thanks in advance. Shams shamsulng@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
Hi, I know that it's possible to get indicators values from other symbols at any given time (shift) but I don't know how could I get simply the bar values from that other symbol with a shift ... Is it possible to get it ? Thanks in advance, Manu
Hi all, How many bars should I use to test and optimize my EA? Thanks
[Deleted]
Now the demo server has been closed. And I can still download the 1 minutes history from the history center.But they are ".dat" file. How can I use them? 3x~