MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 100

Second interval forex data  (11   1 2)
Hi forum, Is there any way of downloading second by second currency data for multiple currency pairs? I can see minute intervals as the smallest timeframe but I’m interested in looking at OHLCV figures on a second by second basis. If there is no way of downloading, is there any way of capturing and
Morning all So I have a successful file write function, which all works as it's supposed to. However, is there a way in which you can separate out the information into individual columns on the spreadsheet. I realise it's a .csv file, but is it as simple as as changing the file extension type? Pip
Does anyone have a solution to monitor different accounts of different brokers at the same time? I trade on different accounts with different brokers and I would like to see the results on 1 screen in 1 application. Example was the Metadashbaord or something. Does anyone know a solution? Edbeleg
Hi, On a single MT4 platform I would like to develop an EA or Indicator that takes some information from Account1 (Say Broker1) and such information is read on an EA that is working on Account2 (also Broker1 as there is one broker per platform instance) So 2 or more accounts would be opened on the
Hi to anyone reading. I have recently bought a custom indicator for buy and sell signals that works amazing on all timeframes. It uses a double confimation system for buy and sell signals in the form of up/down arrows and an oversold/overbought spike in the indicator below the price chart. In the
Hello friends, I am trying to determine wether a trend is in the same direction on the (5) minute chart and hourly. When I do a function call often one value has not been updated for example the hourly says it on short and the minute on long but the actual value is different. (values should be long
I want to use metatrader 4 but it installs 5 so how can i instal 4
Hi everyone I wan to change my stoploss everytime price moves more than numbers of points, double stepInPoint = 20 * Point (); double initialPrice = OrderOpenPrice(); void UpdateAllOpenOrders() { for ( int i = OrdersTotal () - 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) { if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS
Hi, code below works but only for buy, for sell not activated. What is problem? void AdjustTrail( double WhenToTrail, double TrailAmount) { int ticket = 0 ; // Loop through orders. // Buy Order for ( int b= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; b>= 0 ; b--) { if ( OrderSelect (b, SELECT_BY_POS
Hi I Have Created A dialog Box Included Expert advisor (Using CControlsDialog) in MQL4 . Currently I need to change Background color of the dialog box. does any one know how to code it? please help me
  MACD Difference  (3)
Hi would like to know why MACD Histogram in MT4 and tradingview is different? All with same setting. What actually went wrong or where I can adjust to make it similar
Hello guys! I am having a problem when I am trying to backtest one expert advisor that I have created. The problem is that the modeling quality continiously shows at around 25% in the results of the strategy tester inside the MT4 platform. I have tried importing new M1 data and using the 'Period
How do I select a server to login on the web platform
Hi, how to get info when trade close or open? Is there any Event Handling? Regards
Hi all. Given price (as in OrderProfit() ), how can i convert it into pips/points? Thanks in advance.      
I found a multitime frame indicator which I report in the attached files. This indicator shows me its values in 4 different timeframes (one of these ones is the one plotted on the chart). This indicator seems to correctly work correctly on forward testing attaching it to a real time chart. However
[Deleted]
Good morning, I got this script from a buddy and when i compile it has a lot of errors. I have it in the experts folder. The script is attached if anyone can help. Thank you
Below is my code, sell order won't open (if statement) is the same as buy. I would like to arbitrage buy & sell. Are my Price1 & Price2 functions correct for arbitrage? Your help will be appreciated! extern double TakeProfit= 5 ; extern double StopLoss= 5 ; int MagicNumber= 687346587 ;
Is it possible to remove indicators that were downloaded onto MT4. I not talking about having a screen open with a pair and deciding no longer wanting to use it, then right click on the screen menu pops up, clicking on indicators another menu popping up then having the option to edit or delete the
Hi everybody! I've downloaded with Strategy Quant Data Manager, all ticks about BTCUSD,and I've exported to mt4 platform where I develop something. Now: in Strategy tester, I've put the same dates that I read in Data Manager, but the test run from 2021 and not from 2017. Someone knows how I can fix
I'm looking for any solution to refresh or update the Expert Advisor programmatically and automatically whenever change the file .ex4. I found a tip to use a GlobalVariables but I do not find any example to do that, by the way, I found this https://book.mql4.com/variables/globals but it does not
Hello everybody . I would like to know if there is a command to automatically start the startegy tester when for example the balance is less than X and then start a new backtest that stops only when the balance is greater than X A thousand thanks
Hi, can anyone tell me how to draw a rectangle to the right of the most recent bar? Ideally, I want something like the code below, where -5 and -25 refer to coordinates of time just ahead of the current bar. ObjectCreate("SR"+i,OBJ_RECTANGLE,0,Time[-5],price1,Time[-25],price2); Thanks for your...
//if we already have positions, update them if required //selecting if we have open positions if(OrderSelect(orderID,SELECT_BY_TICKET) == true) { (code to move stop loss to break even } //if we have pending orders but market changed and we want to delete them else
Hi Mql4 Community, I'm having some issues with this function in my EA. Sometimes, not all the time, it will close a trade if only one of the if statements has been satisfied. There are no error messages in the journal. What's the best way to troubleshoot this? Cheers, Tim void CloseOrders1() {
i need to plot OPEN, HIGH,LOW,CLOSE values of the current time frame candle in a chart along with script name, time frame chosen for the chart and server timings
Morning all, So I have an include file, string formatted, which is supposed to go into the body of an email when the SendMail function is called. Despite me working with #include files in order to avoid coding duplicate coding or text, this particular include file is not being inserted into my
Hi, After creating an object CButton on a chart, to delete it from the chart I am using the Destroy function. CButton Button_1; Button_1 .Create( 0 , " Button_1 " , 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 ); Button_1 .Destroy(); However, when creating an object CButton and adding it to CAppDialog, for some reason the
Hi i got and issue to make EAs work on "Offline" Renko Charts i've tried *every* renko generator there is and NONE made the EA trigger the OnTick() function (i put a simple "Print" at the beginning of the OnTick( ) function) list of the generators i've tried: renkolivechart_v600 EA_RenkoBuilder...
Hi ‌My code to download FF news don't work anymore since this WE ! Anyone using webrequest to download news has this problem ?? ‌result = 0 bytes downloaded.  No modification in the code since last week when it was always running well since months. ‌‌both webpages https://cdn-nfs.forexfactory...