General - page 977

yesterday i download and run mt4setup.exe, after the setup finished and installation success, the installed metatrader is metatrader5 not metatrader4. Where is the url for download metatrader4 for pc
Both Euro and Pound will go shortBoth Euro and Pound will go longOnly Pound will go longOnly Euro will go longOnly Pound will go shortOnly Euro will go shortother ( Specify your opinion )
Withdrawal 500 Dollars PayPal commission 2% Total amount sent is 510 But the account was credited with a different amount. It should have been 32,160 but it wasn't... 32,160 - 31410.91 = 749 PayPal squeezed past the 2% fee or 10 quid That's 749 + 643 = 1392 ..... Guys I think everyone understands
it should be paid service because it is a hard work for an arbiterit should be paid service to be a serious not just a click to try returning the money (customer) or to try trick tge arbiter (developer)it should be optional (paid or free) the paid would be faster for sureit should be free as it is...
  Newbie  (2)
Hello you guys, I am Kim and i just hear about forex in some website. Can you show me how to start in FX? Thank you ^^
  chart pubblish  (1)
How can i pubblish my chart directly from mt5 on my profile mql5 site ?
  live to demo  (1)
how can i link my live account to my demo and trade with the demo account being the master account? any info is greatly appreciated!
I see this on my signal in the news section. Does that mean if it does not trade more often it will be removed ? Is there a minimum number of trades per week/month that are required? Thank you
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to look into my post. My question is as follows. I have an EA which opens a trade on the USDCAD H1 chart when my HE indication switches from on colour to another. Is it possible to code into the same EA to close the position using the same strategy however on the
GBP/USD January-March 2017 Forecast: weekly ranging bearish; daily possible bullish reversal W1 price is located below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart. The price is on ranging within narrow support/resistance levels since the beginning of the November last year with the descending...
Dollar Index January-March 2017 Forecast: bullish ranging within narrow s/r levels for the bullish to be continuing or for the correction to be started W1 price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart. The price is on secondary ranging within the following narrow...
EUR/USD January-March 2017 Forecast: bearish ranging with 1.0324 key support level W1 price is located below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart within the following support/resistance levels: 61.8% Fibo level at 1.1123 located near and below Ichimoku cloud and Senkou Span line in the...
Purpose of Starting this section means to ad knowledgeable stories and facts which can help peoples and material will be more worthy when it have only related to Trading Business. You can also ad some useful Images, Video links like interviews of successful traders and trading analyst interview etc...
Hi Guys I'm  sort of new to MQL5 - been writing some EAs, looks very interesting. I have one issue with position sizes: so far I have used the MT Demo account, so have done my position size (calculations / setting) in lots .. I am though actually looking into opening a live Spread Betting account on...
I need to increase shift for each new candle until shift=5, after it has to come back to 2 . This is the code : {         if(GetTime(TF1,9) != EMPTY_VALUE) LastSellSignalTF1 = GetTime(TF1,9);         if(GetTime(TF1,7) != EMPTY_VALUE) LastBuySignalTF1 = GetTime(TF1,7);         if(RSIDiv(TF1,0)>0 &&...
The backtesting of MT5 was a great advantage on speed, while the recent update version 5.00 build 1571, 27 Mar 2017 makes the backtesting unbelievable slow. Is there any way to get the old version back?
Can anybody tell me about the relation b/w the two,what are the consecutive effects if the US Oil inventories nos are good or bad
I am new to this and like to get help with set up...every tim i migrate with VPS getting kick out from auto trading and all my signals get delete...getting message !!!!! 1.2017.03.29 22:10:43.196 Veno EA GBPUSD,H1: trade operations not allowed by settings 2.2017.03.29 22:39:20.472 Automated trading...
Hi, My broker OctaFx closed my Buy Stop order at 0.00130 points below my take profit level. I had entered a T/P level of 1.08750 and the order was closed at 1.08620 instead. When I look at the charts on my MT4 live account the low for this candle at that moment of closing shows as 1.08723. I have...
Hi, If I copy trade from one account,How trades copy to my account (with same volume size or proportional size of two account) ? for example, I have one account with 100 $ balance(or equity) and I get signal (by Copy trade) from one account with 1000 $, If signal open trade with 1 lot size, It copy...
I running the testing agents right now. How long do they need to run, before I can get paid to do real work? Is everything automatic, or do I need to find available real work agents after the test? thanks
I WILL START BY APLOGISING FOR THE 'CAPS', AND THAT I AM POSSIBLY LOOKING FOR HELP IN THE WRONG PLACE. I AM NEW TO THE FORUM. I AM LOOKING FOR A CUSTOM INIDICATOR THAT WILL SOUND AN ALERT (INDICATING WHICH PAIR HAS MET THE BELOW PARAMETERS) AND CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE CANDLE (RED FOR BEARISH CANDLE...
I'm not yet a customer of interactive brokers. However, I know that they don't use MT4 plateform this is why, I wonder if with Interactive brokers we could use somehow signals or follow performant traders copying their trades as it is the case in signals. Thanks so much and in advance for all your...
  charts  (1)
Hi every body I have a problem with profile charts in new version. the location of charts in my PC was in folder address:   ... \MetaTrader 5\profiles but in new version there is no any chart file and the folder is empty. who knows WHY and where is my profile charts>??? Thank you
Hi, I'm looking for a function that can retrieve numeric values from a formatted string. MQL has functions like printf(), StringFormat, etc, to format values to string, but I just can not find a "formatted input" function, i.e., like C's "sscanf()". Anyone has a clue? Thanks!
The largest store of ready-made trading robots for the MetaTrader platforms features over 11,000 applications. We have upgraded the MetaTrader Market to help you browse through this wide variety of trading programs. The main page now features new Market products, popular Expert Advisors and...
What to look for? Any idea? 
Hello, I am new to this, so please bear with me. I subscribed to a signal provider on mql5. But I wish to modify the lot size of the copied trades. How can I do that? Thank you
New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1570: Improved Market showcase and extended MQL5 template functions MetaTrader 5 platform update is to be released on March 24, 2017. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: Updated the showcase of the MetaTrader Market store of applications. Now,...