General - page 651

Hi experienced traders, My Signal subscription shows my signal expiration date is 2020.04.05 07:30. Do you know how to calculate it for local time ? My location is Japan. Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Hello everyone, I am trying to print my own values in the Optimization result along with the values originally displayed by it. See the image:   One can see Pass, Result,Profit,TotalTrades, and rsi_period. If I want to add my own values line win percentage, loss percentage, amount left, then how I...
Hello, I meet a problem when I try to compile my EA, it return me a error message " '}' - not all control paths return a value" . How can I solve it
As talk~ How to open two MT4 with the same broker at the same time? Because I have two account numbers at the same broker all is the MT4 account, but I cannot open two MT4 at the same time. Can anybody help
  Gold could go back down  (213   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
Gold may try to drop again during this week, but the 1063 level could act as a temporary support. To the upside, the 55 day exponential moving average, which is currently at the 1120 level could act as resistance in case gold retraces to the upside. But the Dollar stays strong and as long as the...
Hi, Can the seasoned expert here advice me how these ppl win in Demo trading contest ? I always see winning up to 20000% in one month. Thank you for your sharing
  Service Desk  (8)
Not responding ... No other way of asking for help I need to put $70 in escrow for a job ... My balance is $70 ... Am told ... Not enough money to pay for the work HELP
  bug stop lost  (1)
hi ! i just sell the xau/usd and it cash out without got the stop lost and i lost 124$ !!! how this is possible if it never got that stop lost ? just look at this photos
I'm writing 2 bool functions that check if certain conditions are met before executing a trade. The first function checks the previous candle. The 2nd function is meant to check conditions of the next 2 candles that form after the 1st confirmation candle. Only when both functions return True, the
Hi all, Is it possible to provide investors signals / a service to copy my trades within Fixed Income , ETF's , Indices and stocks or can they only copy a trader if they trade FX? Would be helpful if someone could explain. Thanks
Hi there, MQL5.com strikes again ! I hired a developer for a project, and he failed to do the job. I asked for a full refund but he considers that he deserves full payment for his incapability. I explicitly pointed him to the solution of the project which he didn't bother even checking... His first
Hello, I am new to this and I am trying to do an EA with the ADX indicator, for the signal system I try to use the CopyBuffer function but I cannot get the correct values, I want to use the main line and the level of the indicator to generate a signal when the market is lateralized, example L> 25
[Deleted]
Guys I have been deposited into MQL5 but there's nothing show so that where can I pressing to start earning money .. I don't know where to press before I want to use it as on my balance there's okay
Hello guys. Do you know how the signal reliability is calculated? I will be grateful for the answers. Thank You
Dear experienced traders. I'm following a signal by a real account with bonus(credit) and I set lost cut as 0 balance as below. Could you teach me when would lost cut happen? A. When balance go to 0. B. When both balance and bonus(credit) go to 0. Thank you in advance and best regards, Sky
double PriceLevel = OrderOpenPrice() - Bid; // if Order was a buy Order. Why is that when the current price level is far away from the OrderOpenPrice level i get zero values
2020.04.02 11:26:28.986 '613xxxxx': order buy 0.02 USDJPY opening at 107.497 sl: 0.000 tp: 0.000 failed [Common error] ... 2020.04.02 11:35:09.719 '613xxxxx': order sell 0.02 USDJPY opening at 107.479 sl: 107.746 tp: 107.096 failed [Common error] How should one understand that kind of error ? What
  VPS for MT5  (7)
hi I am new to MT5 and looking to buy a robot . Am I right in thinking that having VPS means I can use my autoboots trades without having my laptop open? Can someone please help me? thanks
  Virtual hosting  (1)
Hello , the thing is i have a programmed signal file installed to my mt5 pc and i get signals everything time my pc is on .. Now i want to know if i would still get the signal if i rent a virtual hosting service
Dear experienced traders. I'm following a signal by a bonus account, could you teach me how much I'm following him? My real balance is $280 and my bonus is S500, so I have $780 in amount. My signal option set is like bellow, but the following amount displayed in MQL5 is only $248. Do you know how to
I would be very grateful if someone could help me with converting the RSI and MACD below to mql5. I have seen an article on the forum on converting mql4 code to mql5 which has helped me in some other cases but I don't seem to get how to do it for the RSI and MACD. Please see the code below: if ((
Hi, i would just question if in these code: CList *list=new CList(); list.Add(new MyClass());list.Add(new MyClass());list.Add(new MyClass());delete list; the last command "delete" will also free memory pointed by MyClass instances? Obviously with memory management flag as deafault. Or i need to
I just paid the rent of an indicator I am on the MT4 platform but when I click on Install you hear the classic sound that compares when you cannot make an operation and the writing has failed. What should I do
If I protect an Expert Advisor in MT4, will the dependencies be protected as well
I have a VPS and I still need to keep my computer on. What am I doing wrong
Hi! My goal is to build a bot that will buy the market price ONLY when a 5 minute candle opens up above EMA line. After the trade it would wait until it has opened a new candel below EMA line. Only after that it may take another long position. It is working so far, but now what it does is that it
  MT4 programing guide  (20   1 2)
Hello everybody...... Please tell me where I can find guidance how to study MT4 programing language...???? Thanks to all........
When we get position manually we can set TP & SL lines by drag and drop. But why can't do it when get position by ORDERSEND command. It looks like it's locked
I want to register an EA for MT4 in Market, but when I upload an .ex4 file to Version, ↓ The following alert appears and I cannot register. Invalid version name format Even if you change the version name in various ways, you will get an alert. How can I register