General - page 619

Zero-th Day  (1)
Hi, I'm learning how to play with time on MQL4. I would like the Day to begin on Zero rather than One. For some reason the output on the comment still starts at 1 at the beginning of the week rather than 0 as intended eventhough I have the day assigned as (clockStruct.day_of_week - 1 ). Anyone have
My trading account is a leverage of 1:5, but in the strategy tester there's only 1:1, 1:10, 1:50 etc. Is it broken
hi i have been trying to use the cloud network to optimize a strategy , there is sufficient funds in my account and i have enabled the cloud severs and ticked the "use cloud network " setting however they state that they are ready but they never connect and start processing? it has worked previously
MQL5 Strategy Tester changes Start Time to bar previous to current bar. Start Time can be set weeks, months or even years earlier, but it still changes. So far, it is happening in higher timeframes (Monthly, Weekly). Why does this occur and how can it be prevented?
when a customer clicks on my strategy to start copy trading, an error message appears saying: the signal is temporarily disabled for new registrations, how can i solve it
First of all, for the last 2 days I have not been able to load a recently purchased EA on the charts/tester using my PC. The EA is licensed for 5 computers, I have one EA on my PC and VPS. I did not have these issues until a recent Windows 10 update. I tried making sure I am logged in to MQL5
I have come across an issue to get my trading strategy sustainable, which is the calculation of margin requirements when i'm implementing grid and hedging in the same time. what i have noticed that during applying grid trades i.e opening buy positions one after the other with gap, the margin is
Dear experienced traders, Do you have any experience that MQL5 VPS server down? I'm using a famous local remote desktop VPS, and I experienced a horrible server down this week. It happened suddenly and EA can't do anything during around 6 hours and the VPS was restarted after the server down
Dear experienced traders I saw there was a big gap in H1 chart. What should be the reason a H1 chart could get a gap like below? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
I have rent an utility tool for MT5. My question is the rental fee will be automaticly payed out form my MQL5wallet, when it would be expired
Hello, can anybody help? I've tried by setting up 2 different users on MQL5 and setting up a signal with one user. Is this the way to go? Problem is, I can't find the signal with the other user, so I can't connect to it. I suspect the problem is the signal account is a demo account and this means
my signal provider's base currency is Eur  my account base currency is USd  while copying trades will meta trader perform lot size calculations in USD or EUR  or will it convert my currency to his and map trades? any one can help ? thanks
How do you make your system visible on main page of signal provider list? How this thing work? of course support cannot be contacted in such non important matters
i am trying to use an indicator in my EA via iCustom the indicator has 8 total buffer , each buffer shows a line and these 8 lines cross Each other every now and then now the problem i am facing is if i select these buffers via iCustom for each cross then i will need to call that specific buffer
Is it legal for traders in the USA to provide signals through MQL5 ? MT4 platform/ because I am interested in becoming a signal provider
  Virtual Server  (1)
I registered four different trading accounts on the same virtual server.Initially,their different EAs were launching trades.But after a few days they stopped working.And my VPS subscriptions are still running on all the accounts.Please,I need help on this
SMS not working when setup mobile number and try to confirm changes. Tied to make a payment and needed to setup mobile number. Needs to send SMS . It does not send one. Locked out after 3 attempts. Any ideas appreciated
hi I have a friend he has a problem to publish a code on the Market. As I have a seller account, can i try to pass the tests for him ? Will he be able to put the code on the market afterwards if i do that , won't it be considered a duplicate ? I don't want this to happen; it would be easier for me
Hi im trying to copy a signal here in mql5. I have 3 different mt4 terminals installed on my computer. I want to copy the signal using IG-LIVE broker but when i hit copy a window pop up with a green button that says " start copying in metatrader". Once i hit that button another option comes that
  Review  (2)
How do I leave a review for someone
Hi, Ive been encouraged by someone online to open a trading account with <Deleted>s ltd in Hong Kong. Im nervous that this might be a bogus company. How can I find out
any one know which bank card is working for withdrawal using CardPay? Regards Muhammad Mudasir
I am totally new to trading...installed MT5 on my PC, created a demo and a real account. Now I want to deposit some funds to start trading...but can't find the function...please help get me started as you all are very experienced traders - Thanks A
If I only have one EA run accross 28 diferent pair on the daily chart only? I have checking of symbol aleardy ,do I still need to implement a magic number
Hi , Can anyone help me with this . I am not able to find my signal in search option but i can see in my signals. Please help
I am currently using MT4 version 4.00 build 1260 I am trying to get FileWriteArray to store all the values of an array into a .bin file The way the script is supposed to work is there is an array called secondsArray[] that stores the actual seconds of the day in a particular week. Towards the last
  Common error  (5)
Hi, My Internet connexion is fine, so I don't understand why I can't open any trades since this morning. Any advice or a solution ? Thank in advance Yannick
Hi, I'm learning how to create struct arrays and so I attempted to replicate the concept from the FileWriteArray() example code in the MQL Reference. I think my logic seems sound but there may be something I'm overlooking as I'm just learning about structs. Perhaps my syntax is incorrect? The
  Telegram to Mt4/5  (17   1 2)
Hello everybody, does anyone know a system that copies trades from telegram signals to mt4/5. I have recently discovered <> they offer a 7days trial (one channel version) which I tried and worked perfectly. Now I want to try their paid version (multichannel version). has anybody  tried it before?...
I am signed up to be a signal service provider. Should I connect to the MT5 platform using my live account information? How will my subsriber's connect to my account when they subscribe