FIFO Violation Issue on Signals

Signals from my EA subscription keeps hitting FIFO violation errors. I've tried enabling an disabling  'copy TP/SL' settings and still not seeing much improvement. Any recommendations?

Oanda_Subscriber1:
Signals from my EA subscription keeps hitting FIFO violation errors. I've tried enabling an disabling  'copy TP/SL' settings and still not seeing much improvement. Any recommendations?

Contact the signal provider and/or cancel your subscription.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact the signal provider and/or cancel your subscription.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my inquiry. The signal provider and I have tried to identify why the problem is occurring but nothing sticks out. Why do you think canceling the subscription would work? Since the FIFO errors are generated when signals sent are trying to register, doesn't that mean that they are sending the signals?

Oanda_Subscriber1:

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my inquiry. The signal provider and I have tried to identify why the problem is occurring but nothing sticks out. Why do you think canceling the subscription would work? Since the FIFO errors are generated when signals sent are trying to register, doesn't that mean that they are sending the signals?

If the signal continue to trade at a non-FIFO manner, you obsiously can't follow it, isn't it so?

IIRC, if you are FIFO and the signal is not, the system wouldn't let you subscribe.

Since you could, the signal must have checked the FIFO compatible box. Tell the Service Desk and ask for a refund.