General - page 570

Hi, I would like to get a average from last 10 Mondays (daily candlestick). Do you have any idea
I've activated my EA on using the MT5 VPS and it created a position on Bitcoin but it failed to set the Stop Loss which is strange because the EA never failed during all my backtests. I had to set manually a SL to the level that the EA expected, and that worked. The algorithm opens a position and
hi, i program via mql4 before, now i am trying to create EA in mql5 but i cant use iBands in mql5, for example in mql4 : iBands(Symbol(),0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,2); but in mql5 i cant set mode ( MODE_LOWER or UPPER ) And cant set shift. how can i get value of bb , for example value of upper
when i coded like this in my 2minutes Timeframe chart double lowerPriceForToday= iLow ( Symbol (), PERIOD_D1 , 0 ); it gives me correct value, but this double lowerPriceForThisWeek= iLow ( Symbol (), PERIOD_W1 , 0 ); nothing happen but no errors found in compiling. anybody helps
Hi, I'm selling my computing resources through MetaTester build 674 software on two PCs with this account. PC1: Core-i5 2400S (4 cores), 8GB RAM, 25 GB free SSD space; Windows 2008 R2; 12 agents (running fine) PC2: Core-i7 3720QM (8 cores), 16 GB RAM, 76 GB free SSD space; Windows 7 x64; planned...
  Is this test reliable?  (25   1 2 3)
The image below is a backtest of one advisor in the mql market that I bought recently: Drawdown is under 30%, the question is could it be manipulated
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, I would like to know how I can choose a professional developer in MQL4 language when submitting an application at the Freelance service. Please advise about my endeavor. Thank you in advance
Dear experienced traders I bought an EA in the Market, and the provider is planning to change the EA from sell to rent only. Can I continue download/install/reinstall/update/use EA in the future? Or do I have to pay again for the rent? Do you have any experience in this kind of case? Thank you in
Hi I only started coding two days ago for the first time. I can made a moving average and stochastic indicator, both indicators buy or sell indipendently. But they are 2 diffirent indicators. i am trying to make both indicators execute a trade only when both of them signal a buy or sell within
Hello, my agents are not "working" - even after about a week of up-time.. I think this may have to do with the prohibition of running agents on a virtual OS since I am running MetaTrader on Windows Server 2016 - however I am running it non-vitually.. I am wrong? Thank you, live long, and prosper
Greetings to all ; I want to cancel the payment of VPS for the DEMO account to be more useful for my real account without another payment ! . I just subscribed today :) Thanks
I am using the following function in mql5. (which is basically a copy-paste from the documentation https://docs.mql5.com/files/filereadstring ). Why can't I read more than 8192 bytes from any file? The file read doesn't fail -- it just get's truncated. (No, there is no "\r\n" at location 8192.)
Hi All, My Purchased Indicator is no longer in store and it has stopped working locally, what is the go from here? Do I get a refund on the software? How do I go about it? Regards
What a feeling, that I want to share with you all. Even though it is still an on-going process, but it encourages me to know that this is not an abandoned community at all. ==== response from Service Desk Support Team 2020.08.06 16:27 Status: Unapproved → Open Your request has been accepted for
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| DR_EA_1.mq5 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
Does is calculate swap on bactester? ıf yes how can i find thanks
  Selling a EA  (1)
Can I sell a EA from here? How I sell
Hi All, I have been reading everything I can on MQL5 and how Trades are managed compared to MQL4 and have found that it's not a trivial thing to port from one to the other. In this link it states that 'For each account, for every financial instrument, there can be only one position. For each symbol
Hi, I did create my profiles and templates in mt5 platform. but i cannot search for these files in my mt5 broker folder. my mt5 broker>Profiles>Charts>Default only. just only default file in my mt5 broker folder. I cannot search for my profiles and templates files. so i cannot backup my profiles and
Hello all, which way you suggest to make two or more EAs communicate ? The problem to be solved is to exchange position or other information, as more EAs work together on a global strategy. The EAs might be running on the same system or on different ones. Named pipes on Windows via DLL ? Thanks a
Hi all, I'm not a hardcore of MT5 user. But I do have a couple of presets for an advisor which individually performs OK, they share a "setup number" so I can control my global profit/loss to stop my trading day. I would like to simulate all those presets running at the same time and have a more
  EA code theft  (6)
After doing my homework I concluded that there is no safe way to have the code of my EA private if I make public the EX4 file. With dlls is harder to crack but still doable. If I wanted to have profits using money from other people, I read somewhere here that I can sell "the signal": 1) Im not sure
Hello guys, someone has, or someone sells, an indicator-expert advisor (dont know which) that can place orders (pending orders) simply by clicking on the chart (mt4)? (i mean i click for example at 1.00991 and it places an order at that level) Would be amazing for my strategy, for free or for money
I just bought an indicator on mql5 but I forgot the password to log in to the mql5 community on mt4 software, can you help me? Thank you guys
Hey . from the market product rules : IV.5 ( https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules ) The Seller shall not integrate and apply any third-party sales, accounting, license control and update management systems (including the ones using WebRequest features) in Products. I would like a clarification
This site can’t be reached www.mql5.com took too long to respond. Try: Checking the connection, Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT I cannot access any trading platforms mql4 5 metatrader websites etc. Everything else works. I've changed my DNS multiple times etc. Posting
I purchased an indicator but nothing happen after I clicked on the "Install on the terminal". What happen? Please help
Hello, I've read this already: https://cloud.mql5.com/en/download but the solution presented there of "hover your cursor over an agent, "Turn off" and "Delete" options icons will appear" are not appearing . Also, when I open the MetaTrader 5 Agents Manager window, my agents are not listed in the
I recently received poor delivery for mt5 EA from one guy from FIVERR. I am in search for a good reliable mt5 EA developer. I posted on mql5 freelancing job but I hardly knows who is good....5 star ratings on almost all of them which makes me wonder if good to be true.. I will appreciate if a