General - page 560

Are these mistakes or it's designed to be this way? screenshots from documentation https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/event_handlers/oncalculate https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2555
If there is one, I'm wondering the legal grounds which make it compulsory for signal sellers . Thanks in advance
How do iI get the RDP for my VPS
hi im looking for coder that can generate me a simple EA for buy/sell on first 2nd candle then out on 4th candle coder. buy/sell will depends on previous day structure if it is rally up or rally down... hope you can help me and please tell me how much, thanks
Hello, Is it possible to change my MT4 account that I used to subscribe to a signal
Hi, when you backtest you have to chose a pair for the backetest, but is it possible to buy or sell other currencies on this backtest. i dont know if i explained good enough. Lets say i chose AUD/JPY and my indicator says buy, but i want the EA to buy on AUD/JPY and sell (or buy) on other pair
I rented the <...> a couple of days ago and am having an issue downloading it to my broker. I NEED HELP PLEASE
  mql5 community  (1)
im having a problem looging in to my mql5 community
I had limit deposit that need verify phone number, althoug i had use to three number phones of three Providers, but i can not reciepted code to verify from Mql5. I use telegram too, but have not code. I write support by service desk, but they do not process for me. Could Admin help me please
  What is my login?  (11   1 2)
I know my website login and the user name (the random numbers)  but what is the password!?  How can i reset that?
  Info arbitration  (2)
hello, I requested arbitration last Saturday for an order, but I still haven't received anything. The order is still blocked. The developer agreed to place the order but then never gave me anything. What should I do
Does anyone have any possible reasons an EA can work on my programmers PC but not on mine, it closes trades at strange and wrong times on my PC but I have seen it working on my programmers PC? We both have exact same version of latest release MT5 from Aug 26 2020. WE have been checking every
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied on mql5.com. My VPS IP address are currently blocked by mql5.com due to a problem EA. I have already removed that ea from my VPS. How long will they release my VP address? Please kindly help and advice, thanks
Hello i've completed a job few hours ago and there is no money added in my account is this normal? thanks in advance
Hi, i charged funds three times with no problems, but now if i want to charge more funds mql5 asks me my phone number. why is that? if they ask the phone number shouldnt they ask from the beginning? why now and not 2 days ago? is this normal? Thanks
  iMa data in loop  (3)
Hello, I have a iMa inside a loop, whitch opens symbols in the marketwatch. See below. The problem is that when there are many symbols in the marketwatch the script becomes unstable and slow. How can I fix this issue? for ( int i= 0 ; i< ArraySize (selectedSymbols); i++) { maHdl = iMA
  Predicting the next candle  (13   1 2)
Hello all, I need help from all the experts here. Question? Which indicator or strategy helps you predict (I know its not going to be 100% accurate) the closing of the next candle will be above or below the previous candle on hourly/daily/weekly charts? Again i know there is no holy grail which
From these Expert Advisors all material Author of MQL5 code : Vladimir Karputov . Stop loss Take profit.mq5 TrendMeLeaveMe(barabashkakvn's edition).mq5 Jims Close Positions(barabashkakvn's edition).mq5 ASCV 3.mq5 Stairs.mq5 Universal 1.64(barabashkakvn's edition).mq5 Roman Klymenko | 2019.03.08
Hi everyone, I am having a problem with my EA. Specifically when I use the following function: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| DailyPivot calculation function |
I can't use most of my paid indicators , what happened to these indicators ??? I was using (<...>), now it doesn't work
I've tested many of the most popular EAs for MT4 with ICMarkets 1:500 demo and the results generally do not line up with the accounts of the provider, many ending with blown accounts. Is forward testing is only way to get genuine results
Hi, I am testing my EA using the Genetic Optimization. The optimization works well on local agents but has some troubles on MT5 cloud Network. After checking the available TERMINAL_MEMORY_AVAILABLE and implementing the return with init_agent_not_suitable (accordingly to
  vps  (1)
I use following vps : MQL5 London14 : 6155401 What is the IP address of this vps, login and password ? I cannot find it
Hello, where can I find information on arbitrage between currencies, indices, commodities? Is there really the possibility of creating an ea based on arbitrage? On the internet you can see several sites that advertise ea on arbitrage: but is this really the case? or is it just to grab customers
Hi I need to get num-lock status for my Expert. if num-lock is on! so doing somethings and when it's off nothing happen. Please! share your idea
  GBP/USD forecast  (1271   1 2 3 4 5 ... 127 128)
I’m having a little loss right now, but I think I’ll close the deal with profit.  
Hello, I would like to ask if CZK currency pairs are discontinued or if there is just a temporary problem that will be resolved. Thank you
Hi. Anyone know how many MT4 terminals I can store on MQ5L's VPS service, 3GB RAM. Peace
I cant seem to open a demo account, i have an etrade account but i don't think i can link it here, and every other brokerage on the list doesn't let me create a demo account for some reason. I get a no click button when i finish entering all fields. then i have to cancel becuase i cant go any
Hello, I'm writing a function that utilizes FileWriteArray to simplify the body of my code as my program will need to utitlize this function serveral times. I am getting the errors: "bidArray - parameter conversion not allowed" "bidArray - invalid array access" The error is very likely related to