General - page 1816

Order Management  (10)
Need some Help with Functions: Here is my Start : int start() { int TotalOrders = OrdersTotal(); if ( TotalOrders <= MaxOrders) { CheckForOpen(); } if ( TotalOrders > 0) { ManageOrders(); } ChartComment(); return(0); } for some reason ManageOrders () is opening and closing a ton of orders...
  Error Code 1  (2)
Can anyone help me please. I am trying to code a decision of whether or not to place a pending buy or stop at the level of a previously placed oredr based on the modification of the stop loss from zero on that order. basically the code is: result = modify the order if result is false then...
[Deleted]
  Scalping Expert  (5)
I seek an expert who makes scalping and which is reliable long-term thank you !!! Bedaine
can someone see my error in the code below.... it's unstable and will only show 4 lines instead of 8.... i've seen other indicators that have more than 4 components , so the number of moving averages should not be the issue.... i've replaced parts of the code here and there with ideas from some of...
Hello everyone, I am used to use only one input: retracement percent with the zigzag indicator . Can you please explain me what ExtDepth, ExtDeviation, ExtBackstep are for? Many thanks
  How to make EA work?  (11   1 2)
i've attached the EA, saw the smiling face......ticked allow live trading .... a demo account......its a trailing stop EA i was testing with but it isnt doing anything please advice.
hi, i am brand new to this forum ... and my mind is already spinning! i have a simple request for someone to create the following indicator. i would likea large red arrow to appear when sell is confirmed and a large lime arrow to appear when buy is confirmed. 5 ema 12 ema RSI 6 periods 0 minimum...
Is it possible to have a box pop up when the EA loads that will ask for a value? For example, if I want to customize an EA I have that will allow me to enter the percentage profit I want before it closes all trades, is there a way to do that without changing the code everytime? Thanks
I've seen various trailing stop EA's here but I haven't yet seen any that will work with a pending order. For example, before going to bed I place a pending order. During the night that order is opened so I would want the trailing stop to work from that point without any intervention from me. Has...
Greetings, I once heard there was a way to view all the forex currency pairs available, can someone tell me how to do that again? I'm wanting to add a chart with CHF/JPY but it is not listed under charts. Thank you. Mike
hi all... if i have a variable in the library #property library // library code int BuyOption; void MyLibBuyOption(int Value) { BuyOption = Value; return(0); } int MyLibBuyOptionValue(); { return(BuyOption); } [/code] i share this value for any EA or for each EA i have different value (if changed,...
Are there websites that sell already full developed MT4 tools. I am after a toiol that moves my stop loss to breakeven after a level of profit is achieved. Please advise ??
i attached this expertadvisor on "EURUSD",why cann't trade "EURCHF" ? how to use one expert to trade two or three currency??? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ double v; int j,ticket; int start() { v=iForce(Symbol(),0,12,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); if
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the "Championship Report: Ninth Week" has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/90/). This week turned to be very surprising. There is less than a month left to the end of the competition, but the Top Ten has seriously...
If I have a number of EA's running on one account simultaneously, how can I tell which trade was for which EA in the MT4 Account History ?? I have enabled the comments field, but that still doesn't tell me much ....
  PrimajayaFX-pert  (5)
This is my first EA.. nice result on TF 30...on EUR/USD Combination between MA, DeMark and CCI I don't have much time to test it in all time frame on long periode.. Just test it for your self..qqq
  Eurobull EA  (13   1 2)
Hello, This EA is leading the Automated Trading Championship 2006 and I have attached it to a demo account however I keep receiving this error: 2006.12.03 21:29:00 EuroBull EURUSD,Daily: OrderClose failed, Error: 4107 2006.12.03 21:29:00 EuroBull EURUSD,Daily: invalid price 1.33190000 for OrderClose...
Hello everyone, I wanted to see what your thoughts are on trading the gap that happens once in a while on Sundays, and holidays,etc. Tonight and last week, there were some pretty big gaps that happen particularly on the GBP/USD. From my experience every time there is a gap, price will alway move...
Hello, I have this EA but as you can see by the pic, it is initiating the buy and sell trades but not actually completing with the TP and SP prices, it is just sitting there doing nothing. Can you please tell me what lines of code I need to add to finish the trade to complete the order ?? Thanks
  GMG - profitable system need EA  (32   1 2 3 4)
My first post...sorry for the bad English... Hope somebody...guru-programmer will find it interesting and write an EA. It's a simple system based on 3 indicators: Cool, Supertrend and CCI. Enter Long if CCI and Supertrend are green and Cool is on top of Supertrend. Open two positions. First...
  Amazing News EA  (24   1 2 3)
Has anybody tested this?? Strategy looks very simple and very promising. This was found on the IRXFX forums. Nick,
Hi, Is there anyone here that experienced integration of Metatrader and Currenex, in order to automate trading (feed + order management )? Is the integration Broker dependant
I wonder if there were any kind of switch that can control the simulation of tick data moduling, if it is turned on or if the bar data were returned from the server instead of gathered & accumulated at the terminal, it works just like what build 200 does now, if it is turned off, it gives the tick
Hi, Which companies are the best at designing and providing automated systems for forex trading? I am interested in having systems designed and implemented with backtesting data included. For example, if we wanted an entirely automated version of the Hans Breakout system which we did not want to...
Anybody who wants a serious career in the forex market needs a proper feed into a proper terminal. Meta trader is not to be trusted since brokers manipulate the feed. I am contemplating on moving to Tradestation or Metastock and converting my indicators/systems...and Tradestation has its own...
How would I go about creating an EA using the AMA(Kaufman) that enters positions on the bar after a colored ball appears? Do I need to put the AMA logic into the EA or should I be using global variables? I have a bit of programming knowledge, however in my tests using a global variable the EA only...