General - page 1565

Hi, In mt4 , i often use "Ctrl+F1" for quick reference, but i can't do that in mql5, can you please add this features. "Place the cursor on the necessary word (function or variable name) in the program text and press <Ctrl>+<F1>" Thank you.
[Deleted]
Help yourself
Hello, I wish to have an alarm when the Williams Indicator reaches -95, or -5. I believe this is a simple task. I wish to be able to chage the alarm number values, and also change the alarm. I understand the notepad, or other editing programs. Please respond with a price. Thanks, Pip_Master
Hello the userguide for the MT4 Multiterminal here: http://www.metatrader4.com/traders doesnt work! If i open it its empty. I am able to open other .chm files, so its a problem with this file! Can you fix this please? I really need to look into this. Regards, Chris
  MAGIC Charts  (24   1 2 3)
Hello Guys, Check out my RAS System id : 30960 Just start sent signal this week Thanks
Manual 'Disconnect' capability in the terminal from the broker's server would be advantageous for (offline) back testing and other unforeseen events and reasons.
Could some kind soul please explain what is wrong with the following code. 1. It sort of works but does not update once chart is loaded 2. If I try to change timeframe on chart then the application hangs? Any help appreciated. My code......... #property indicator_chart_window double mR1, mS1; int...
  MT4 Training  (1)
Are there any books, online training, etc, that will teach everything about the MT4 paltform?
  Put Call Ratio  (3)
How can Put/Call Ratio be calculated and used in an EA or Indicator?
Hi, I am constantly plagued with losing terminal profiles that I want to keep because every (temporary) change that I make is automatically updated and I end up losing profiles that I wanted to keep.  It would be much better when one changes the current 'profile' of the terminal if one was presented...
MT4 Bulid 226 and last version of Build 225 (December 2009) will not let you open more than one platform at a time if you have any demo accounts. This makes developing software very difficult because you cannot compare the differences between demo and live accounts rapidly or trade on a live account...
Does anybody have a Bar Range Indicator? Thanks
Hi everyone, Would just like to announce the launch of my new signal, TheBigOne, ID 31121, TheBigOne | Rent a Signal. Although i only started this signal you can view my trading statistics at MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world. I've been testing this automated robot for...
[Deleted]
I should be grateful if someone could program an indicator that calculates the price change per time (not per candle) of a moving average. Preferably each new dot on the indicator's line would represent the value: (last price value of the MA - previous price value of the MA)/hour. I wish the
hi please can some one fix this ea so it will open trades in 5 dec place brokers as it will only open in 4 dec place trying to get it to work with odl. it opens a trade when you drag it to chart and opens a sell or buy with a percent of account using the distance from price as stop loss.
hi, i'm using metatrader for over 3 years, i need to remove this label.. any advice
Of all the upgrades I've seen in the software industry in the past 30 years, this has to be the worst. When you upgrade you do not take away funtionality, you add to it. There are no traders that what this to happen. Do you listen to your true customers or not. Add heding or don't even bother as...
  BOSS and BOSS Turbo  (11   1 2)
Dear Friends, I'm opening this thread for you to discuss our signals, BOSS and BOSS Turbo. We feel that these signals have a lot of potential for those interested in longterm success with logical profits and drawdowns. Its of course up to you to choose your risk levels according to your character...
when i downloaded mt4 i got this error message [IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k137/kylefoley76/Picture10-4.png[/IMG] is anyone aware of this? how i fix this?
Can future version of MetaTrader tap into the computing power of the graphic card like Navida GeForce ? Currently these GPU is being tap to speed up grid computing ( http://www.gridcomputingplanet.com/article.php/3792971). In the article it looks like a single GPU is 20 faster than a PC in...
I've got a demo that has Forex and the Dow 30 stocks but I can't figure out how to add more stocks.
Good news today when i updated the software mt5. The strategy tester has been inserted. Now looking for the use of the agents. Good testing to all..
I have wait for strategy tester for long long time , i wait since last year November.... i start to be impatient  !! can developer publish the single-currency strategy tester first? thankyou 
  scalping EAs  (2)
I have to ask, i'm new to this, what is a scalping EAs on MetaTrader 4? Regards Dave
hello i have a question ... can you do a hole on weekends or on non-trading days like on this picture ? thank you
Hello for all in this forum. This is New super ea ilan-TrioKS v1.43. Please test it !!! Enter in GBP/USD - M1, M5, M15.
Thanks Rosh and all of the MetaTrader 5 team for the hard work you guys put into this trading platform. I believe there is a lot of people that see your hard work although it sometimes doesn't feel like it :). It is not left unappreciated. I really feel the step to a OOP language was a must and I...
Hi all, Is there anyway to add another server to MT5? I wondered if i can add my real broker server, this way i can download historical data from his servers and make the testing on it. Please note: My broker works with MT4. Are there any server side changes that needed for MT5?    Thanks, Mike 
please add a start point "0" parameter. e.g. an Elliott Motive Wave, it must has 6 points: 1. start point 0 2. wave 1 peak 3. wave 2 trough 4. wave 3 peak 5. wave 4 trough 6. wave 5 peak the same start point requre for Elliott Corrective Wave.