General - page 1561

I have experienced a bug using Elliott Wave Drawing tool, After drawing on a time frame and switching to other time frames switching is slow, and the drawing text is jumping to other place for a while and come back to it's original place, then disappear for a moment, then come back then jump to
hello all, i really dont know anything about MT4, i have written all my strategies in Esignal and with the FXCM Order2Go API up until now, but in the past couple days i have been playing around with MT4. one thing i have learned is that it seems to only export the "Experts" tab into a log file ONLY
I have a demo account with FXPro, version 4 build 225 of MT. I cannot see how to import a custom indicator into the charts, I can open and compile the indicator successfully but I see no way to actually import it to the charts. It wont drag and drop and I can see no other options, I suspect that...
Hope this helps, Time : 2010.04.08 03:53 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 226, 24 Mar 2009) OS : Windows 2000 Professional 5.0 Service Pack 4 (Build 2195) Processors : 2 x X86 (level 6) Memory : 1038444/620396 kb Exception : C000001D Address : 00554EFF Access Type : NA Access Addr
Hi, I have a nice script which will automatically calculate lot sizing based on SL settings, % of account risked, and then open the order. It can open instant and pending orders. It works perfectly on 4 digit brokers but it does not do anything with 5 digit brokers. Can someone look over the code...
dear admin i want to ask why my signature was edit by admin ?? what is my signature wrong you TOS ??? please explain me thank you
We are glad to announce that the Automated Trading Championship will be conducted this year - in 2010. The main purpose of the competition is promoting the idea of the automated trading and the new development environment MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5). The total prize of the Automated Trading...
  iMACD  (1)
hi all, anyone could please help me on that: i am looking for the source code of the function iMA. thank you so much! ,,,
Hi, This is for Lantean Tech. | Rent a Signal Please feel free to post any questions here. Terminex
help needed this is the error mesage I get when the EA is trying to make an order: 2010.04.05 16:59:58 FB_USDJPY USDJPY ,H1: error opening order -1, the error message is :133 finexo.com is my brocer is there a minimun amoutn needed in the account to allow the EA to run orders? what else can it be
Hi, Does the MT4 support white label opportunities? Can I ask a broker who uses MT4 to supply me with a White Label platform?
  Forex365 - Free forex signals  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Evening Signals - Monday, 05 Apr- 2010 13 : 30 AM EUR/USD Trend: Upward Buy EUR/USD at 1.3516 SL 1.3476 TP 1.3546 GBP/USD Trend: Upward Buy GBP/USD at 1.5286 SL 1.5246 TP 1.5316 USD/JPY Trend: Downward Sell USD/JPY at 94.36 SL 94.76 TP1 94.06 USD/CHF Trend: Downward Sell USD/CHF at 1.0596 SL 1.0636...
  forex365 - Free forex signals  (50   1 2 3 4 5)
Evening Signals - Monday, 05 Apr- 2010 13 : 30 AM EUR/USD Trend: Upward Buy EUR/USD at 1.3516 SL 1.3476 TP 1.3546 GBP/USD Trend: Upward Buy GBP/USD at 1.5286 SL 1.5246 TP 1.5316 USD/JPY Trend: Downward Sell USD/JPY at 94.36 SL 94.76 TP1 94.06 USD/CHF Trend: Downward Sell USD/CHF at 1.0596 SL...
I have an indicator which registers events - if an event happens the indicator should be a 1 or -1. Otherwise it should be zero. Now, zero happens alot, and whenever i have my indicator the name of the indicator doesn't show up, nothing shows up, no line, etc. However, if i alternate my indicator...
Hi, I have installed MetaTrader on my laptop which is running Vista home basic. When I try to open a account when the program goes to the Trading Servers page it says to select a more suitable trading server after a scan no other server comes up and on the next page there is no login and password...
Hy guys, this is my new scalping system. After an initial trial period, now I'm opening trades with fixed lotsize around 1 lot. These are the performances of the first 2 weeks: Total # of weeks: 2 This week pips: 21 Total pips: 5 This week USD: 305.5 Total USD: 1145.65 Average USD per week...
Deleted this post.
The trading system in MetaTrader 5 differs from that of MetaTrader 4in its basics. First of all, four types of trade operation executionare supported in MetaTrader 5: Market, Instant, Request and Exchange.Secondly, the new terminal accepts the strict delimitation between thenotions of Order, Trade...
Is there a symbol on MT4 for the U S Dollar Index or cash? Thank you, Rup
In MACD indicator , use "AUDUSD" instead of "NULL" as below: ExtFastMaHandle=iMA("AUDUSD",0,InpFastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,InpAppliedPrice); ExtSlowMaHandle=iMA("AUDUSD",0,InpSlowEMA,0,MODE_EMA,InpAppliedPrice); and then it can't work unless current symbol is "AUDUSD"
MetaTrader 4 Build 226 Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 When I pull a trendline on my EUR/USD 4 hourly chart then look at lower timeframe charts it appears to cut through the 30 minute chart in a totaly different place than it does on the other timeframe charts. These are the points I used to pull...
I thoght of an idea to an expert but I don't know how to write it so I'm asking for help. My strategy is as fallows: I looked at two specific pairs the GBPUSD and the USDJPY I checked this strategy manually and I got impressive results The strategy is a momentum strategy I will only look at 15...
  Trading Platform  (1)
Does any one know a trading platform that is free and that has identical charting features as Fxsol Accucharts ? Thanks Femo
Hi, I've study MT5 during those days, and I find a question that refuse me??? I installed soft in "D:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5" and everything goes well, specially I also find the subfolder named MQL5 under this path. but today when I was copy the indicator - AdoSuite into the D:\Program...
Learn How A Live Account Of $500 Turned Into REAL $2186(two months) & $700 Turned Into 7447(four months) With No Drawdown, No Loss, No Risk,No Stress Floating Position, And 100% Always Profit!! www.fxenginesystem.com
Hi ALL, Need serious help!! I am not sure it is metratrader or me.. I am writing EA and testing it .Part of it involves rising moving average. my MA is 55 bars periods. Long order is triggered when MA(55) is rising past 3 bars. unfortunately it doesn't give me what I wanted. For example, at some...
On MT4 I had the code for trigger "alert once on the bar current": static bool TriggerOnlyThisBar; ............... ............... if (......trigger condition......) && TriggerOnlyThisBar!=Bars { Alert(Symbol()," TEST "); TriggerOnlyThisBar = Bars; } on mt5 I have replaced Bars
Hello! Let me first say, that MetaTrader 4 is on of the finest pieces of software I have ever seen in any field. I'm a software developer myself and probably look software differently, but I really get a kick out of this program just by using it. It thoughtful, it is well designed, not a pixel or...
Hi , can someone convert these prorealtime indis to mt4? smoothed repulse : //Repulse 1vars: ZeroLine(0), Repulse(0), ForceHaussiere(0), ForceBaissiere(0); ForceHaussiere=XAverage(((3*C)-(2*L)-O)/C*100,5); ForceBaissiere=XAverage((O+(2*H)-(3*C))/C*100,5); Repulse=ForceHaussiere-ForceBaissiere;...