General - page 1518

Hi all, Here is a piece of code, generating a 'code generation error' compilation error. class A { public: virtual int doSomething( const int& elementsCount, double& arrData[] ) {...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone! Does anyone have or can code a move stop to break even parameter for existing EAs? Example: “Break Even Settings"; EnableBreakEven=true; BreakEvenPoint=20; As long as it's something that I can drop into an existing EAs code I should not have a problem doing this myself. Thanks! Jim
  GC-X3M System Provider  (16   1 2)
Dear FX TDS and RAS members, I would like to introduce our trading system - "GC-X3M" Signal ID: 32212 The reason for opening this thread is to provide help and support for clients who decide to participate in our trading activity. Have a question? Just let me know! GC-X3M | Rent a Signal Greedy...
Basket-Trading Swing- and Scalpertrades Please set Lotmultplier 0,1 for each 1000$ on your account. The performance is between 5% and 10% per week. Floating loss 5%-20%. Feel free for any questions.
Hello, I would like to know how is it possible in MQL5 to store/save the quote of currency for a given value of an indicator. For example, for the last highest value of the MACD indicator , I would like that my EA return me the quote of the currency at the same time and save the both in a variable
  Xxxforex  (6)
More profittable signals provider : 100% real mechanical system SET IT and FORGET IT as easy as 123 Great NET PROFIT! Many forex signals providers claim to use mechanical systems to generate trades... most of them use just a mix of indicators and emotions. Why should you follow complicated trading
  Shark 6.0  (4)
Good morning. my friend give me to test Shark 6.0. i have a problem with lincence.dll. i can't make my test. is it possible to modify this file? sorry for my poor english
Hi I am the signal provider for FOREX ORACLE 32650 and FOREX MONKEY 32669. I will provide a trial month and return the first month's subscription fee after RAS commissions. So for $50 fee you would get back $30 and for $75 fee you would get back $45. I do this to instill subscribers with...
Hello, I'm a new user of MQL5 and I would like to know what is the utility of the "Magic Number" in an EA... Somebody could help me please?? Thank you.
i downlload the installer. then it's trying to connect to MetaQuotes mirror server around the world. when it succeed, it starts to download and then it's stuck in the same place in all the brokers i tried. i tried alpari and ibfx and after it's stuck, it's trying another mirrir server, and starts...
[Deleted]
  Trade Helper  (5)
Here is an indicator that I developed for myself. Sometimes I do a lot of scalping and I don't like to sit with a calculator running the formula to find out how big of a lotsize I want to enter for a specific stoploss and pair. It is self explanatory, paste to the chart and set up the fields....
I have some basic questions on the MQL5 language: 1. Classes that I define are automatically passed by reference? 2. Arrays are automatically passed by reference? 3. Returning a class from a method returns it by reference? 4. How do I declare a new class instance inside a method when I intend to
I want to learn how to make EA's, where can I start?
Martingale strategy for accounts above $75k
Hi, The NFA has changed the rules and we need to live with it. They changed the leverage for all US brokers from 100:1 to 50:1. One would think that the solution would be that US citizens can move to european brokers but severall of them do not accept any longer US citizens. One of them is FXpro....
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published Interview with Vladimir Tsyrulnik (Ustas). Vladimir is the holder of one of the brightest highs of the current Championship. By the end of the third trading week Vladimir's Expert Advisor was on the sixth position. The IMEX...
Hi, this link you can follow my signals. Traded, the broker in this where I live my Account Trade: This strategy is a breakout system and is very profitable. If you make a live account with this broker, use the link above. Wish you good money....
  Bug report MQL5  (2)
Hi MQL5 developers Congratulations for MQL5, it's great ! by now I just want to report a little thing When I create a new EA or CI by using Wizzard, I click finish and then MetaEditor appears showing the new code created. OK But the thing is that the vertical scroll bar does not appear in editor
Hi, I am trying to install the MT5 application but get an error. I tried with both FDXX and Alpari. During the install process, it gets to the "Download Files" step, it then downloads a few, then it gives me an error "Failed to connect to upload server".
Welcome to all traders! You don't have to be an experienced trader to make thousands of dollars a month in the Forex market. All you need to have is a source of good information that helps you place money on the right currency. 4usignals.com gives you professional trade signals at FOREX...
This is my martingale strategy on the EURUSD . If you follow my signals please follow the minimum balance guidelines. 1 mini lot for $10k account
Hiall, FIrst of all, I'm new to Forex trading and am sorry to bother with such a basic question. When I am trading with a Take Profit order, I've noticed that sometimes my chart will show the price tick through the Take Profit that I've set, but not close out. I'm using Metatrader as my client....
I need a pretty simple solution if someone can help I have an EA that is now profitable but it opens a trade and closes a trade at the same time, so that only 1 trade is active at any one time. I want to now run it on an existing account that has a few existing trades already open, I want to leave...
Greetings, We have over 9 years experience trading currencies. We use a manually executed trading system nicknamed The Oracle. The Oracle uses 2 proprietary indicators in conjunction with standard technical analysis to determine entry and exit points. The technical analysis techniques used include:...
D 32301 BIG BEN Hi my name is Uwe. I began trading in 2006 using techniques created by others in hope never to work again. Today I trade my own strategies and now I am a full time professional forex trader. One of my method I present here and you can join to trade with me the BIG BEN STRATEGY. It...
  MQL4 site down?  (1)
Hey Group, Just wanted to see if others are having issues logging onto MQL4.com? Best, CountingMan
Hi there, Can someone please post the daily VantagePoint"s forex forecast for major pairs? VP is an End-Of Day-predictive software. Or can send a link to obtain them from other forums,etc... earthy8
This is a unique grid based system that uses an intricate series of algorithms as well as trend analysis to determine the buy and sell orders of the AUDNZD currency taking into account the unique currency behavior of this currency pair Click link below: AUDNZD CLIPPER | Rent a Signal