General - page 1466

2011.12.15 13:44:30 MemoryException 34471936 bytes not available What's wrong with my EA ?
  Problem in Jobs  (1)
Hello I am new to mql5.com .I have ordered an EA from jobs section and while going through the step by step process of the work i have face difficulties in the 'Negotiation of requirements' step. Both of us, me and the developer confirms the step but I can not access the next step Prototype/Model ....
MetaQuotes Software Corp. announces the successful integration of its MetaTrader 5 trading platform and CitiFX Pro, owned and operated by Citi, one of the world leaders in the Forex market. A special gateway developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp. has made integration of the two systems possible....
Hi, In my EA, I need to adjust the volume according to m_position.Volume(), but it always return "0" during the beginning of test, but later, it jump to a big number, like 47666668, the numberjump very fast to an other big number like 1043269, then it stay at 47013514. It is not the volume that I...
In this article we will discuss about a widespread, well-known key element of technical analysis. Why do you think technical analysis especially some elements work so well for financial markets? Why do you think Fibonacci levels are usually strictly followed? Because thousands and billions of...
Hi expert members, Please help to code MA filter for this source code! int CalculaSignal(int aux_range, double aux_price, double aux_index, int aux_shift) { int aux=0; double f1=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Fisher M11",aux_range,aux_price,aux_index,0,aux_shift); double f2=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Fisher M11"...
My brooker uses MetaTrader 4. Can I use the Metatrader Editor of MQL5 and programm EA's ? Should be possible, because the EA's are working on my home PC. The brooker gets only Sell, Buy and Close Information.
Iintroduced a trader to MT5 the other day. He is also a developer but nevertried coding EAs. He just used MT4 for its nice charting. He made a comment andexpressed it very vigorously that "they have done a bloody good job onMT5" and I thought I might just add it on this forum and say AGAIN goodjob...
  Expert adviser  (1)
Please, if someone know where may I download a good EA or an indicator for launching a dual order, buy and sell on Friday, on the last minute, available for Monday exactly at the opening market, in order to catch the gap? I can pay for that if I cannot find smth free. Thank you! God bless you!
Don't know is this is too vague to answer or not, but hoping maybe someone can direct me to help. Have a MT4 indicator (only have .ex4) that runs fine on several computers and mt4 installs at 2 locations. At the 3rd location it loads but does not display the indicators data (except for couple lines...
Hi, I have a question about the CTrade library. When I have opened a position with a stop loss, one of two things can happen. 1. A condition is met and the position will be closed with the OrderClose() function. 2. A Stop Loss will be triggered, and the position will be closed...
Hi, I have a question about the CTrade library. When I have opened a position with a stop loss, one of two things can happen. 1. A condition is met and the position will be closed with the OrderClose() function. 2. A Stop Loss will be triggered, and the position will be closed...
Panel No. 215 exControl panel MCM Panel №218 FAT PANEL Panel №220 eInTradePanel Panel №221 TradeExpertPack Panel №222 ControlPanelExpert Panel №223 VirtualTradePad Panel №231 AdvancedEAPanel Panel №233 Patterns Engine Control Panel
I think trading with a specific plan is one of the most sensible things a trader can do. It helps you learn and identify key areas to watch for in a market. More importantly, it helps you avoid sabotaging yourself because it helps keep your emotions in check. One of the key components of a trading...
Hello, help pls. I am just learning MQL5 and stuck with the - maybe totally self explanatory - concept of "balance of node". What's this? And what do we use it for? Thanks for quick reply
I have a problem. When I run my EA, it does a couple of trades, and increases the volume each time a new position is opened, until it reaches a point where the volume becomes invalid(Maybe too much). What have I done wrong? Here's the error message: 2010.06.11 15:00:20 failed instant sell 1.22877K...
  EAFX-IQ250PLUS free forex forecast  (73   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
We would like to introduce you completely new strategy of trading on forex market. This is the part of the strategy which robot EAFX-IQ250PLUS trades. Everyday, we'll publish the charts with analytics of this system. According to the charts any trader can easily identify where trend is going now. On...
Hi,  I am completely new to MT. I have heaps of my own market data which I wish to import into MT5 for the purposes of strategy development and backtesting. I can see no way of being able to import data into MT5. Presumably it is possible, otherwise how is one supposed to develop strategies?   Can...
[Deleted]
Many times when we backtest EAs and you use MM. the lots automatically increase with account size and we become millionaires doing a 5 or 10 year backtest BUT look at the max lots. for example I just ran a 5 year BT and the highest lot reached was 80 lots. My brokers limit is 40 and then I had...
Hi Guys, This is not the first time this happens. I created my own singal file in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Include\Expert\Signal directory. After this morings update it is gone...and the Expert in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts\Advisors directory. My own directories I
We have coded a new MT4 Forex Trend Catcher Indicator with extended alert and notification management. Features: - Displays 3 color lines - Executes an alert and/or notification by Screen, Mail, Sound, Voice - Can be used with any timeframe and symbol Entry signal: Fast-If the gold line cross the...
Does anyone know if it’s possible to get an MT4 indicator to update every second, rather than every tick? I know that the start() only runs every time a new tick is received. I’m guessing any possible solution might involve a loop which is initiated inside that. Creating the loop which continues...
[Deleted]
  Foreign Exchange Trading  (24   1 2 3)
The foreign exchange market (forex ) is a global, worldwide-decentralized monetary sell for forex. Financial centers around the world function as anchor bolts of dealing between a variety of different types of consumers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. Foreign exchange Market...
I want to know that when we registrar in demo account then it is compulsory to put real name, address and other info.
  Greek Deadline  (1)
The market continues to wait on the news of the next Greek bailout. Each day that something “might” happen, the market grinds higher. When that “something” falls flat, the market goes flat again. After an early slide this morning, the market received the headlines below from Bloomberg and resumed...
  ShellExecuteW  (1)
Hello everybody, Using ShellExecuteW makes the program crash now (version 586). Here is a example (script that worked well on previous versions): #import "shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteW(int hWnd,int lpVerb,string lpFile,string lpParameters,string lpDirectory,int nCmdShow); #import void...
Greece Optimism Running On High The Euro hit a 2 month high fueled by optimism over Greece before slipping back over the last few hours. According to reports, Greek officials have agreed to all terms except one which will see talks continue later on today. Most analysts believe that we will...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| tool buffer display.mq5 |//| Copyright 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.mql5.com...
Euro Soars On Greek Hopes The Euro hit a 7 week high against the Yen and a 2 month high against the Dollar, supported by hopes that Greece would agree to the steps required to seal it's second debt deal. While Greece is close to securing the bailout, the politicians are yet to agree to 'painful'...