General - page 1325

Welcome to the forex world!I know the first thing all new traders want is a broker. Yes, you need a broker in order to use a demo account and a live account. Well, you can always use Profiforex (am not advertising- Am just recommending the one I use and trust). Well, finding a broker should not...
Hi You can create a new custom window? as image? grateful
Yes and I am not a programmer, works great. Yes and I am a programmer, works great. Yes but without results, I am not a programmer. Yes but without results and I am a skilled programmer. No, never. I am not a programmer. No, never. I am a programmer. Yes but with difficulties, I am not a programmer....
It's obvious nobody wants it. Please do not change anything on MT4. Just fix bugs and stuff and keep MT4 forever.
Have you ever experienced. when you open a position, suddenly closed automatically, in case of loss? or your EA suddenly error that limits your profitability? I experienced it, when in the day, my EA, make money, as much as the initial capital What do you think?
  ExpertTrade.mqh  (6)
when i compile my program there is a error : can't open "C:\Users\MON\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\include\Expert\ExpertTrade.mqh" include file Expert.mqh i don t find ExpertTrade.mqh in my folder Expert why ? thank you
I want to disable journal logging from the terminal and also need the mql5 code to implement in my codes.
EURUSD : Outlook Higher Despite Pull Back Attempts. EURUSD: The pair may have closed marginally lower the past week but continues to hold on to its medium term uptrend. This suggests further upside is likely on ending its past week bear threats. Risk of a return to the 1.3645/1.3700 levels remains
Where is the legend explaining the colored lines on the growth chart of signal providers
Hi, I am looking for a demo account where I can programmatically trade stocks. Do you know of any broker providing this kind of service? Cheers M
Hi, I have an idea for a 15 min trading system, i am looking for someone to help me code an indicator that will colour in the candles as shown . when the price goes above the 50 ema level 50 its green candle, when the price goes below the 50 ema level -50 its red candle, when the price is not...
Hi, I suppose the MT5 uses special libraries for optimisation & tester, eg. genetic algorithm, etc .. Would be fine some of these libraries to be exported and made avialable as API in MQL5 so that the developer can use them. For example, the Genetic module you use in optimisation could be exported
USDCHF – Although the pair triggered a corrective recovery the past week, its broader medium term downtrend remains intact. If its present attempts on the upside fail, look for USDCHF to return to the 0.8967 level. Further down, support lies at the 0.8900 level with a turn below here leaving the
Good evening traders, I will put product to market soon. I set the price, but if I want can I change after the product is in markets? Thank you, Candles
The U.S. Justice Department is making inquiries into allegations of foreign exchange rate manipulation centered on the Swiss franc but has left the heavy lifting to Europe, according to a source familiar with the probe. The Justice Department spoke with participants in the probe but is letting...
The price is below Ichimoku cloud for trying to break few very strong resistance levels on the way (D1 timeframe). Chinkou Span line is crossing historical price on H4 timeframe on open bar, and price came to inside Ichimoku cloud which is indicating ranging market condition as a secondary trend....
Hi everyone I'm new on MQL5 and I totally don't know how to start copy signals (for example FastWayToMillionFree). Can someone help me from the beginning how to do it ?? How big deposit I need to have to stard doing the same profit as a provider ? Which broker I should choose ? what account...
The smart money doesn't think the U.S. will default on its debt. Despite continued dire warnings from top officials like Treasury Secretary Jack Lew, many hedge funds and other large money managers aren't significantly trimming their portfolios—and some are even increasing their market exposure....
USDJPY: The pair continues to extend its recovery leaving it targeting more upside in the days ahead. As long as it holds above the 96.18 level, the risk still remains higher. This leaves the threat of a return to the 99.00 level and the 100.60 level on the cards. A violation of here will aim at the
Metaquotes, You should have some guidlelines who is eligible to be a coder and who is not.Most of them dont read it they jump on the job not to missed the opportunity after that they realise it is something they cant' chew.I am learning coding and I got far in coding and I should be ready in 6...
GBPUSD: GBP extended its corrective weakness on Thursday leaving more downside pressure on the cards. Support comes in at the 1.5950 level where a violation will aim at the 1.5900 level. Further down, the 1.5850 level stands as the next downside objective with a breach targeting the 1.5800 level....
Three years from now, Federal Reserve forecasters expect the economy will still be struggling to overcome one of the biggest obstacles to growth: U.S. fiscal policy. Most Fed officials last month predicted drag from fiscal restraint, a slow recovery in housing markets, and tight credit would cause...
hi, i want to define a function such that : return several value in one dimention array for each ------ i wrote this: ..int LastPeak_bar[20]=0;..//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void OnInit(){....
GOLD: The commodity broke lower today leaving the risk of further downside on the cards. The threat is for more weakness to occur towards the 1,272.00 level. A violation of this level will aim at the 1,250.00 level with a turn below here shifting attention to the 1,215.00 level and next the 1,180.00...
[Deleted]
iam trying to use the email option and keep geting this error metatrader4 gmail starttls command first
  MT4 Market  (1)
Do I need to re-register again if I want to sell MT4 apps? If so, can I have the link? else Where can I upload my products? 
EURUSD : With the pair maintaining its broader upside there is risk of an eventual return to the upside. As long as it can hold above the 1.3568 level, its medium term uptrend remains intact. Resistance resides at the 1.3645 level where a breach will aim at the 1.3710 level, its Feb 01’2013 high
double check if POSITION_PRICE_CURRENT is the same as SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(), SYMBOL_BID) for buy position?
Hi, It would be great to add an application to the facebook like application here: groups. To be able to make groups on mql5.com with mailing lists abilities etc