General - page 1320

A thread for the new metatrader 4 questions, known issues, solutions for issues, code snippets and so on
Hello ! I am trying to add S & R into my EA but I have no idea how to do it ! I wish know normally how people put in S & R ? Fractal ??? or other ? Anyone can share ? Thank you
Comments that do not relate to the "MT5, mql5, mql5.com suggestions for improvement.", have been moved into this topic.
every time i log in to my mt4 a pop up box appeared and inform that: subscribers acc is not ready for subscription'' there is two option, 1. ill check manually, and 2nd one is if i choose that all my current position will be closed and new position will be open according to followers acc. but
Hello, I noticed this error in my journal. What can cause it? Poor internet connection? I believe the MQL5.com server has problems sometimes... this is the second VPS hosting company I have tried, and I have this error again. Luckily this was not during active trading, but if it happened during...
Hi Friends, I want to convert my MQL4 code MQL5 with no efforts. Can I get any link wherein I attach my mql4 code & get it converted in single click & sdownload my mql5 code. I tried mqlconvert.com but still my EA is giving 78 errors after converting. Thanks, kchandek
I went to Market and attempted to buy volume spread analysis indicator but I couldn't. I clicked to buy it, Metatrader 5 opened and brought me to where I enter my Market user name and password. I entered it and nothing happened other than my password being cleared from the password field. Can anyone...
I dont have a mobile phone how to add credits to my account ? NO SMS.
Good Morning! Here I go again today =P I am porting an MT4 Ea which uses pyramiding and I am re-arranging the code because MT5 only supports one opened position. So, my EA opens several positions in the same direction increasing the total lotsize with more or less the desired effect. My problem...
Hello. I tried to work with the MetaTrader 5 App on my Sony XPeria Z1, but it doesn´t work. The error message reads as follows: Your mobile device is not supportet. Can anyone help me or does anyone have an idea? Regards, Scotar
Hi, I can't connect and use a signal on MT5. It seems that MT5 can't login to mql5.com I am using a VPS (windows 2008 R2 )  Terminal is synchronized with broker. I turned off the firewall entirely and there is no difference.  On the same machine MT4 can login and subscribe for MT4 signals.  What am...
GOLD: With GOLD’s inability to follow through higher seeing it closing lower the past week, risk remains lower. This development leaves support standing at the 1,251.56 level where a breach will aim at the 1,215.00 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1,180.00 level with a turn below here...
  set file  (2)
what is the file directory for set file for the EA ? to see if open trade is enabled or not ?
I Generally speaking, government always grows -- it never shrinks -- whether times are good or bad.II In each area it purports to "assist", government attempts to replace individual decision-making with central planning. III In order to implement its grand central plans and solidify its power,...
EURUSD : With a sharp sell off occurring the past week, further downside is likely towards the 1.3400 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.3325 level where a violation if seen will aim at the 1.3250 level and possibly lower towards the 1.3200 level. Its weekly RSI is bearish and pointing
Hallo. I have a Demo Account with Build 868. When the new LiveUpdate (with Build 871) is about to start, I get a message fom the antivirus program (Avira), there is virus ("TR\Crypt.XPACK.Gen") in "mql.dll", and the access to the file is refused! the LiveUpdate doesn't start! The message...
Analyzing the periods of timeframe: MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots EURUSD, MN1, 2013.11.02 ForexTime Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Demo temp_file_screenshot_64088.png Monthly trend bearish Strong Resistance in blue lines around the price 1.36990 - If no incident happen in the fundamental...
Comments that do not relate to the "List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds", have been moved into this topic.
Hello everybody!! It is with great admiration that I am entering for the first time in this great forum technology, in order to be able to be sharing with all our degrees of advanced knowledge about robots in MT4 and MT5. Our big questions relevant to the Robots, are: How can we be deploying...
What is your favorite place/country for vacation? Photos are welcome
i use MQL5 Wizard Expert Advisor(generate) #include &lt;Expert\Expert.mqh&gt;//--- available signals#include &lt;Expert\Signal\SignalMA.mqh&gt;//--- available trailing#include &lt;Expert\Trailing\TrailingMA.mqh&gt;//--- available money management#include <Expert\Money\MoneySizeOptimized.mqh> how...
Hi I am Sorry but i am new. I ve tried in my demo to add this signal Bot001 and it worked i connected successfully this signal with the mt4 demo account. And I recieved the signals, but it buys only 0.01 lot...? when i checked the journal i can read that the signal is send with 0.2 lot but its...
  Choice Of Broker  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all, To start with, i'm not affiliated with any broker or doing promotions for them. LOLL. Just quoting an interesting article. I think Oanda would be on top of the list probably due to it's low spread which can be hardly found amongst many other brokers. Just my personal observation. Good Luck....
This is the bullish market condition for now on AUDUSD D1 timeframe : price is on 0.9581, and the border between bullish and bearish market condition (border of Ichimoku cloud) is on 0.9293 support level (Sinkou Span A line of Ichimoku indicator). So, I am expecting for bullish to be continuing for...
I was wondering if anyone could help me by coding an email alert into the attached indicator. It would be greatly appriciated.
High Forex leverage is really dangerous in the world of Forex trading. The reason for this is because high leverage is being pushed down on traders' throats by the marketing teams of the various brokers. The reason they are interested in you trading with high leverage is due to your chances of...
I subscribed to a signals provider , but, i don't receive any trade to my mt4 . while the same provider doing trades . what should i do