Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 116

Hello everyone, I'm beginner in EA creation (And in this forum so if I made a mistake in the section or other tell my so i'll can change thanks). I want to do something when the price is under the ema 50. But I've a problem with the action after if. The last if has to comment "ok" if test is true
Came across this earlier and think it's pretty useful for Multi Symbol Portfolio Analysis. I've converted the code provided in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FV8PTikKc0 So that it dynamically measures the Value at Risk of the open trades on the Account. Note: the issue that I'm having
Hallo everybody, I have ran an EA on two different Computers. Both have the same Version of MT5 (3550) and both use the same Demo-Account. Also Both of them use the same created CustomSymbols with the same Tick-DataI extracted. Still both of them have different Trade outcomes. They both have the
Hi, this is my code: order_exp = datetime . datetime .now().replace(microsecond = 0 ) + timedelta(minutes = 5 ) order_exp = int (order_exp.timestamp()) order = { 'action': mt5. TRADE_ACTION_PENDING , 'symbol': symbol, 'volume': quantity
Expert started on MT5 on PC, how to control it by internet or SMS? Send buy/sell commands etc
HI there, i'd like to know if the... VPS? or wany MQL5 product can run 24/7 Metatrader 5 to keep my expert advisors running, and HOW would i connect/trade to them if they're not running on my PC/phone. Thanks
Hi, i'm digging into the CalendarEvents and after a lot of tries i decided to write here in the forum. I have a simple EA that after backtesting is showing decent results, but i want to implement a news filter on it. For example if today has high impact news, stop the robot from trading. Can anyone
Hi, Not sure how accurate my description is but just trying to find out how to find the name from within a class Example: I create a class called DisplayTable I then declare two occurrences of the class Trades & Summary so I can call Trades.Test(optional variables) & Summary.Test(optional variables)
Hello, In an EA that I have in development, there are cycles of operations that I need, from each one of them, to store a series of variables for statistical purposes. The number of cycles is indefinite. To do this, I thought that variables could be created through programming or at least, assign
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Moving Averages.mq5 | //| Copyright 2009-2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.mql5.com |
Hello. Does anyone knows how to fix the thing that I'm not seeing that little smiley face when I load my EA on the chart? I think this might be the reason that bot didn't place a single trade over past 2 days. I'm not sure if you guys can see it, but I attached a screenshot what it shows instead
Hi, I am after some advice on how to close a position using PositionClose. However I cant seem to link the trade to the PositionClose. Please could someone point me in the right direction. ******* Thank you for any help
Hi master traders! I'm a trying to code a strategy with the following rules: (I'm a beginner in coding) Buy if the opening candle in the NY session is above MA20. Sell if the opening candle in the NY session is below MA20. My problem is that the New York session opening time changes twice a year (in
Trading history in visual mode is displayed correctly But when I look at the backtest report... The order type is bonus and the quantity is 0. I made a partial close with PositionClosePartial, but if you do it multiple times in the same time period, this kind of phenomenon may occur. Probably, the
Tôi gặp lỗi này khi đăng EA lên mql5
Hi, I want to ask about file operation inside class Consider this is the basic code that I copy from here (MQL4 FileOpen) //--- correct way of working in the "file sandbox" ResetLastError (); filehandle= FileOpen ( "fractals.csv" , FILE_WRITE | FILE_CSV ); if (filehandle!= INVALID_HANDLE ) {
Hello Friends I have created CiZigZag.mqh indicator class to get Major/Minor High/Low values. However after adding this class to my strategy, the tester speed has drastically reduced. Now even after I have removed this class, the tester has not restored to the earlier speed and still slow. I hope
Hi all The Grid strategy has a number of stages 1) The entry strategy when no trades are active 2) Closing the initial trade in profit (Using TP / Trailing Stop) 3) Opening additional trade when the previous trade is in loss 4) Closing the basket of trades when their average profit is in profit
  EA coding  (1)
looking for some one to <deleted>
Hello, I have been using MT5 Strategy and Optimiser successfully for long periods/times. Now it has decided not to download the data when I hit the Start for Optimizing an EA. There has been no changes to the Inputs. The Broker advice was not helpful, in fact it was downright risky. There has been
  Setting Trading Times  (24   1 2 3)
Hi all, a week into coding in MQL5 and struggling with setting trading times. For this particular strategy i only want it trading the US open, so need it to start at 9:30am local time, and finish at 9:45am (i prefer using local time as i am in a different time zone so don't want to have to account
Hello I'm running an EA on 5min timeframe and my issue is that the values inside the OnTick() section are only updating when a new 5min bar appears. For example I display some values on the label : https://ibb.co/4WdL3Kb and thethe values only update each 5 min. Is there is a way to have an update
#include <Arrays\ArrayObj.mqh> #include <Generic\ArrayList.mqh> #include <Generic\ArrayList.mqh> class DataRateStructure { public : string SymbolForDataRate; double DataRateData_Bid; double DataRateData_Ask; datetime DataRateDateTime;
Hello everybody, I am designing a function that will close a position the moment the current price crosses over a MA. the problem is that I am not able to properly define whether the price is above the MA or below the MA at the time that the position is open. I tried by matching the time the
Hi! NEWBIE HERE! I just want to ask.. if how to code this; how to COUNT ALL SELL SIGNAL before proceeding to trade.Sell. Ex. SELL COUNT = 5 execute trade.sell SELL COUNT = 4 don't proceed to trade.sell thank u
Hello everyone, I try to optimize the settings of an Indicator (in Combination with other Indicators) using an EA. When I use a low Number of parameter (setting Combinations) lets say something about 100, I get the same results for a specific Combination in Optimation and in visual mode/single Test
  Blocking Trades  (9)
Hi, is there any way how to block user opening any positions? e.g. after some %DD
I am not sure about the ticks requested in the View -> Symbols -> Ticks tab. In my case, it only has about a year and a half's history. Is the history before that 1. deleted by the broker, which implies the broker manages the tick history on their MT5 server 2. or it's by MetaQuotes who records the
Please how do I add Fibonacci retracement and helsiken to EA
Below is my code, can someone only add TP code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| RehanKhan EA.mq5 | //| Copyright 2022, Umer Hayat | //|