Articles, Library comments - page 115

5 _34_5: The 5 34 5 indicator Author: John Smith
GapFinder: Gap searching indicator. Author: Scriptor
i-Breakeven: i-Breakeven groups the open position by symbol and for the each of group shows: 1. The current equity level. 2. The estimated breakeven level. Author: RickD2
New article How to copy signals using an EA by your rules? has been published: When you subscribe to signals, such situation may occur: your trade account has a leverage of 1:100, the provider has a leverage of 1:500 and trades using the minimal lot, and your trade balances are virtually equal —...
MACD+Histogram: This is a normal MACD with Histogram. Its really simple coding but helpfull. Im not testing on MT5 but i think its ok with that. Let me know if youre tested. Author: PETER LE
Candle Size Info: This simple indicator shows information about size of candle in pips, include size of the shadow. It's very useful too Binary Options operations. Author: Janderson FFerreira
Averaging By Signal : This EA was created for learning purposes and can be developed for trading purposes. Author: Yulianto Hiu
ColorBarRange_HTF: The indicator draws a channel using the High and Low values of a candlestick of a higher timeframe specified in the indicator input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Double smoothed EMA - multi time frame version: Short description. Author: Mladen Rakic
New article Other classes in DoEasy library (Part 66): MQL5.com Signals collection class has been published: In this article, I will create the signal collection class of the MQL5.com Signals service with the functions for managing signals. Besides, I will improve the Depth of Market snapshot object
New article An example of the development of a trading system based on the differences in timezones on different continents is published: Surfing the Internet, it is easy to find many strategies, which will give you a number of various recommendations. Let’s take an insider’s approach and look into...
New article The market and the physics of its global patterns has been published: In this article, I will try to test the assumption that any system with even a small understanding of the market can operate on a global scale. I will not invent any theories or patterns, but I will only use known
Alligator Signal: Buy and Sell arrows for Alligator signals. Author: Xuefei Xiong
  Experts: VHF EA  (5)
VHF EA: A trading system based on custom indicator VHF. Author: Vladimir Karputov
New article Grid and martingale: what are they and how to use them? has been published: In this article, I will try to explain in detail what grid and martingale are, as well as what they have in common. Besides, I will try to analyze how viable these strategies really are. The article features
MinMax indicator: MinMax indicator Author: Mladen Rakic
Power of NZD with average : Power of NZD indicator shows actual strength of currency NZD calculated of 7 pairs that contain NZD. Indicator can be used for strategies based on mean reversion and/or correlation. Included pairs: EUR NZD, GBP NZD, AUD NZD, NZD USD, NZD CAD, NZD JPY, NZD CHF. Author: JAN
New article Other classes in DoEasy library (Part 68): Chart window object class and indicator object classes in the chart window has been published: In this article, I will continue the development of the chart object class. I will add the list of chart window objects featuring the lists of
JMA - Jurik Moving Average : JMA is an indicator which is the transformation of the accumulated background data is the essence of this technical indicator. JMA offers an opportunity to recognize several peculiarities and patterns that are invisible to the naked eye in price dynamics. Based on this
DR Caco Maia : Double breakage of MA8 and MA20 means with stochastic and trix filters, as described by Caco Maia. Author: PequenoMinor
Cryptocurrency Divergence: "Cryptocurrency Divergence" EA draws 2 mini Trend Lines with "Fractals" on chart and trades with Divergence\Convergence of RSI & MACD indicators ,has Trailing Stop Loss &Take Profit works with all time frames major forex pairs, Crypto and stocks NASDAQ. Author: Aharon...
Step Chart: Step Chart indicator monitors the price change (in pips) and according to that, determines if a new "step" has been made or not. Author: Mladen Rakic
The Decycler Oscillator : The Decycler: John Ehlers, "Cycle Analytics For Traders" by John Ehlers, pp. 43 - 44. Author: Andrei Novichkov
trendline : fibonacci levels of high low , fibo yearly has high low of last 3;6;12;24;ect months .enjoy Author: Max Eric Carlson
New article Other classes in DoEasy library (Part 67): Chart object class has been published: In this article, I will create the chart object class (of a single trading instrument chart) and improve the collection class of MQL5 signal objects so that each signal object stored in the collection
Closed_WIN: Closure of all winning positions. (You can indicate a specific instrument if you want to). Author: Miguel Angel Vico Alba
Dollar Index Candles: The U.S. Dollar Index (USDX, DXY, DX) is an index (or measure) of the value of the United States dollar relative to a basket of foreign currencies, often referred to as a basket of U.S. trade partners' currencies. The Index goes up when the U.S. dollar gains "strength"...
Log4mql(mini) MT5 : A light header-only version of Log4mql that provides standardized logging. Author: lippmaje
multi-scale volatility : This indicator summarizes the volatility of multiple periods. Author: Yoshihiro Nakata
  Experts: Exp_SSL  (3)
Exp_SSL: A trading system using the SSL indicator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin