Are you ready to give up MT4 for MT5 ? - page 3

My opinion is good MQ accepted cant go against his clients finally ( community ). For me its perfect have only one platform for all. As coder is easier maintain one library than two :)

Alain Verleyen:

Hello all,

If you are not aware about it, you have to know that Metaquotes is pushing hard for traders and brokers to adopt MT5. They are currently developing MT5/mql5 to fill in all the missing features that prevent the switch to MT5 from MT4.

Broker will get facilities to migrate MT4 account to MT5 :

So, what's your opinion, will Metaquotes succeed or traders will stay hooked to MT4 ? What will you do personally ?

"Disclaimer" 

The topic is hot, so please keep calm and polite. I am not employee of Metaquotes and don't have any interested on MT4 or MT5, so don't blame the messenger.

Will Metaqutes will hepl me free of charge to rewrite my indicators, scripts and ea's ?

I have only one question: Will martingale strategy, grid and other multiple position opening work on the new platform? 

Francis Dogbe:
I have only one question: Will martingale strategy, grid and other multiple position opening work on the new platform? 
Yes.

Alain Verleyen:
Yes.
Really? Then that's great news. I nearly had a heart break. Thanks Alain :)

Interesting experience. The out of box installed MT5 has three times higher power drain than the MT4 running 50 offline charts.

Ovo Cz:
Interesting experience. The out of box installed MT5 has three times higher power drain than the MT4 running 50 offline charts.
is that bad or good?

Francis Dogbe:
is that bad or good?
It is a good argument to stick to MT4 until more powerful processors are developed.

MT4 please dont go :(

MT4 please keep stay and alive.

please .. please .. please .. :)