Experts: Trend_Catcher - page 3

hi Dmitriy Epshteyn good work but i according to ea if we can use another indicator to entry like stochastic is best to early entry if you can add stochastic instead of parabolic sar that will be good can you do that ?

m1icke3y:
how do i save the results as a picture file .jpg?
Yes.

You can act so: press on "Account History" in your terminal, then point a mouse on the chart of terminal, push the right mouse button, opened sub-menu, choose "Save As Picture"

Ahsan Saleem:
hi Dmitriy Epshteyn good work but i according to ea if we can use another indicator to entry like stochastic is best to early entry if you can add stochastic instead of parabolic sar that will be good can you do that ?
Hi. How exactly do you want to apply stochastic?

Hello Dmitriy, looks also quite promising on the 15min TF. Would it be possible to include a weekday filter or at least a filter "trade on Friday yes/no" since news can negatively influence also this system (as so many others)? Thanks for your efforts and sharing your idea here.

Alesamo:
Hello Dmitriy, looks also quite promising on the 15min TF. Would it be possible to include a weekday filter or at least a filter "trade on Friday yes/no" since news can negatively influence also this system (as so many others)? Thanks for your efforts and sharing your idea here.

Hello.

I thought about this idea. Think, that soon I will realize it in EA

Trend_Catcher could make a profit if BUY and SELL could be reversed.

Mostly it places orders too late, very close to a reverse point.

Mark11:

Trend_Catcher could make a profit if BUY and SELL could be reversed.

Mostly it places orders too late, very close to a reverse point.

In a next version of EA i will do the function with reverse opening of orders.

It doesn't work on my demo account ;;

forjunu:

It doesn't work on my demo account ;;

Maby there are no signal yet.

I tyried this for a week at M5

I know how to turn it on, and other EA worked well

but the trend catcher doesn't work