Experts: Trend_Catcher

Trend_Catcher:

The EA looks for trend using three MAs (period 200, 50, 25 or other) and opens orders using the Parabolic SAR indicator. There is martingale in an Expert Advisor, the lot is calculated in percents from a deposit depending on Stop Loss.

Author: Dmitriy Epshteyn

amazing.....good job

i used this exp on my demo account with 1000$ and leverage ratio 1:1 it show me this error

"not enough money to open a lot = 0.03"

what should i do ?

علی پارسا:
i used this exp on my demo account with 1000$ and leverage ratio 1:1 it show me this error

"not enough money to open a lot = 0.03"

what should i do ?

it means that on your account (on your brocker) large margin

it is need option turn off "close opposite signal" because parabolic system is too bad, maybe use another indicator instead of Parabolic sar???

Max:
it is need option turn off "close opposite signal" because parabolic system is too bad, maybe use another indicator instead of Parabolic sar???
Try this
Files:

Is this EA just designed for EUR/USD cause when i backtest this strategy i only made profit with EUR/USD and AUD/USD and with all the other pairs I lost like all of my capital ???

Thx for answering 

skippertheboss:

Is this EA just designed for EUR/USD cause when i backtest this strategy i only made profit with EUR/USD and AUD/USD and with all the other pairs I lost like all of my capital ???

Thx for answering 

EA was designed under properties of EUR/USD, but you can conduct experiments with other pairs.

Dmitriy Epshteyn:

EA was designed under properties of EUR/USD, but you can conduct experiments with other pairs.

Ok thank you for your help I think you've done a good job with this EA ;) 

I tested it on 5min timebase and got this........not really realistic or ?

Files:

skippertheboss:

I tested it on 5min timebase and got this........not really realistic or ?

I'am think no... Create a demo account and use EA on real time to check it. It's a best way