Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 90

I have a problem while installing MT5 64bit. After running the Installer, the installation stops at 10% and then the program closes, I tried to install it with several search engines and the problem occurred, help plis 

Martin Alejandro Vallejo Peres:

I have a problem while installing MT5 64bit. After running the Installer, the installation stops at 10% and then the program closes, I tried to install it with several search engines and the problem occurred, help plis 

I have Windows 10 64 bit (because the MT5 stopped suppoorting the Windows with 32 bit) and I can install MT5 with not a problem at all.

Sergey Golubev:

I have Windows 10 64 bit (because the MT5 stopped suppoorting the Windows with 32 bit) and I can install MT5 with not a problem at all.

i have windows whit 64 bits 

Martin Alejandro Vallejo Peres:
i have windows whit 64 bits 
It may be something with your Windows in this case.

DECOMPILLED CODE IS FORBIDDEN !!!

How to get MQL5 to ban or prohibit an author from MQL5 for fraudulent activity? Please help, I want to ban an author because the author scammed me. 

Anyone know why the contacts have suddenly disappeared ? Ever since last Friday the MT4 contacts window is empty - any ideas ?

Thanks

Files:

Hello I have an issue, my credit card keep getting denided by mql and without paypal option there's litteraly no other way for me to buy in the market and for what im seeing in the forum it's been like that since december I would like to know what are you gonna do about it thanks.

Please my mt5 account keeps lagging I deleted my MACD it wouldn't go off but rather all my strategies wiped out out of the blue
What's happening

robot stopped as VPS had this error.

2021.01.11 02:32:36.360 Money Mind BTC (BTCUSD,H1) Error in CheckMoneyForTrade code=4002

It stopped a trade and lost me 275usd out of my initial 300 because it did not close the position.

Could you add a feature that if there is an error to close all positions. It would be safer that losing nearly all my money.

Can I get a refund on my 275 as this was not a fault of mine but an error stopping the robot.