Cannot download or install new new MT4 at my VPS

I CANNOT DOWNLOAD or INSTALL new MT4 at my VPS, I think the IP of my server is banned by mql5 for this, anyone has any idea or how to contact mql5 offically, the support messaging system just direct me around and cant really even a message

Your MT4 is from the broker (it is not from this website), and as I see - it is 64-bit installator.
So, you need to update your computer (your VPS) to be one of the latest Windows 64-bit

Sergey Golubev #:
Your MT4 is from the broker (it is not from this website), and as I see - it is 64-bit installator.
So, you need to update your computer (your VPS) to be one of the latest Windows 64-bit
thx for the reply, my system are all windows server 64 bit, I know this most likely is that the IP is banned somehow again by MQL5, all my other server with same system has no problem at all, but at this server , download or install MT4 from any broker is not possible, so I really need to contact MQL5 to whitelist my IP for this

Xi Ning Zhou #:
thx for the reply, my system are all windows server 64 bit, I know this most likely is that the IP is banned somehow again by MQL5, all my other server with same system has no problem at all, but at this server , download or install MT4 from any broker is not possible, so I really need to contact MQL5 to whitelist my IP for this

IP ban is related to the Market only, and it is for one VPS provider only, and it is nothing to do with Metatrader installation.
I think - it may be the error of your Windows on your VPS.

-----------------

You may read this thread first about some suggestions and about the link to MT4:
how to download & install the meta trader 4

• Mubashir Trade
  • www.mql5.com
when i start installing setup is demanding server login & password i attached the picture see attached file i was download the setup from https...

Sergey Golubev #:

IP ban is related to the Market only, and it is for one VPS provider only, and it is nothing to do with Metatrader installation.
I think - it may be the error of your Windows on your VPS.

-----------------

You may read this thread first about some suggestions and about the link to MT4:

Thx again for the reply, the thing is I have exact same system for my other two servers and they donot have problem at all, so I figure it has to be the IP or I can't think of other reasons, and downloading and installing MT4 requires data downstream from mql5 server where I think the problem lies, so I really think it is with mql5 who restrict this IP from downloading install file and any data downstream during install process from its source.

--------------

Thx again for the reply, the thing is I have exact same system for my other two servers and they donot have problem at all, so I figure it has to be the IP or I can't think of other reasons, and downloading and installing MT4 requires data downstream from mql5 server where I think the problem lies, so I really think it is with mql5 who restrict this IP from downloading install file and any data downstream during install process from its source.

Xi Ning Zhou #:

--------------

IP from here is not related to the installation of MT4.
Your problem is related to the broker's issue or your Windows' issue.

-------------

Did you read my post where I told that everybody can install "clean copy/instance" of MT4 (and I provided the link for that to install)?
Because I am not posting the links "just in case" ...

• Mubashir Trade
  • www.mql5.com
when i start installing setup is demanding server login & password i attached the picture see attached file i was download the setup from https...