New MQL5 Profile Signon Issues

I established a new MQL5 profile, and had multiple issue trying to log into the community from my desktop. I tried adding the webpage as 3rd party cookies and issue still was not resolved. 
I was only allowed to access community profile from my iphone. 
Now I have purchased an indicator. I tried to login to the community from my MT4 platform and the logon kept failing. 
I tried again on another MT4 broker account and was able login on that MT4 broker and upload my purchased product. Now when I click install, it’s asking me to sign in again into thru a MQL5 community window, and once again my login attempts keep failing. This is really frustrating. 
Any suggestions how I get this issue resolved would be greatly appreciated.
Attached is an image of the current login failure.
Files:
IMG_7154.jpeg  7901 kb

Your login is wgrah1967 because the link to your profile is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/wgrah1967

---------------

The place to Community login (in Metatrader) is the following: Tools - Options - Community

---------------

It is impossible to help or to advice anything without any technical details. And you only know all the details and so on so you only can find the reason and the way to fix it by yourself. You can also look at Metatrader journal toi check the error number for example.

For example, one of the reason to this issue is "host file issue" -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

can not login MQL5with my MT4 and Google too

Sergey Golubev, 2024.09.05 06:17

I think it may be related to host file -

more:

• hosts file: the thread (English),
  • post with instruction about HowTo.

-------------------------

Some more reasons are collected on this blog post: Summary: Installation Failed - Error 403 and more
(look at the following part of the post: " 4.  WebView2 ....").

I decided to cancel my purchase and get a refund. MQL5 needs to simplify the transaction process, and provide a more effective way to resolve customer issues and concerns. I find the website not user friendly at all, and looks like something from the dinosaur age. I will find a another source to acquire my MT4 products and services. Thank you to those you tried to assist.