Discussing the article: "Neural Network in Practice: Secant Line"

Check out the new article: Neural Network in Practice: Secant Line.

As already explained in the theoretical part, when working with neural networks we need to use linear regressions and derivatives. Why? The reason is that linear regression is one of the simplest formulas in existence. Essentially, linear regression is just an affine function. However, when we talk about neural networks, we are not interested in the effects of direct linear regression. We are interested in the equation that generates this line. We are not that interested in the line created. Do you know the main equation that we need to understand? If not, I recommend reading this article to understanding it.

Welcome, my dear readers, to a topic that will not be treated as a series of articles.

Although many may think that it would be better to release a series of articles on the topic of artificial intelligence, I cannot imagine how this could be done. Most people have no idea about the true purpose of neural networks and, accordingly, about the so-called artificial intelligence.

So, we will not go into this topic in detail here. Instead, we will focus on other aspects. Therefore, you can read my articles on this topic in any order and focus on the material that is relevant to you. We will consider the topic of neural networks and artificial intelligence as broadly as possible. The main purpose is not to create a system oriented towards the market or some specific task. The purpose here is to explain and show how a computer program can do what has been shown in the media and what has fascinated so many people, making them believe that neural networks or artificial intelligence can have some level of consciousness.

I see a difference between neural networks and artificial intelligence, but this is, of course, just my opinion. In these articles, you will see that there is nothing special about artificial intelligence and neural networks. It is simply a well-thought-out program aimed at achieving a specific goal. However, let's not rush things just yet. First, we have to go through the different stages to understand how everything works. We will not use anything but MQL5.

This will be a personal challenge for me. I just want to show that with the right concepts and understanding of how things actually work, you can use any language to create what will be shown in this article. So, I wish you all a pleasant reading and I hope that these articles will be interesting for you and will enrich your knowledge on this topic.

Author: Daniel Jose

This is a really good read mate thanks and it gives some context to something I was thinking about a few days back!