Discussing the article: "Using optimization algorithms to configure EA parameters on the fly" - page 3

Andrey Dik #:
Well, if there is an interest in the topic of the influence of the quality of HCS on search engine optimisation algorithms, then an article on this topic will be useful. I myself am interested in this question, the answer to which is not obvious.

According to the article on hubra, stratification improves results.

It is definitely not worth using the regular algorithm.

There was also a case in history where a bad GSC caused a satellite to fly off in the wrong place.

So it should be an interesting topic.

Rorschach #:

According to an article on hubra, stratification improves the outcome.

Definitely not worth using the regular algorithm.

There was also a case in history when a satellite flew off to the wrong place because of a bad GSC.

So it should be an interesting topic.

On the given links did not find discussion of the impact of the quality of the GSF on the AO. But, the topic does not become less interesting.

Andrey Dik #:

I did not find any discussion of the impact of the quality of the HSC on the AO in the links provided. But, the topic does not become less interesting.

Yes, the influence on AO is not investigated, the links only hint that the quality of the BOP is important.

Rorschach #:

Yes, the effect on AO has not been researched, the references only hint that the quality of the HGF is important.

There is an article about the influence of the quality of the DSP on the results of optimisation algorithms.
Роль качества генератора случайных чисел в эффективности алгоритмов оптимизации
Роль качества генератора случайных чисел в эффективности алгоритмов оптимизации
  • www.mql5.com
В этой статье мы рассмотрим генератор случайных чисел Mersenne Twister и сравним со стандартным в MQL5. Узнаем влияние качества случайных чисел генераторов на результаты алгоритмов оптимизации.